Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

reservations@countryhotelbreaks.com

Booking process easy and efficient, at short notice I needed to change my dates and the representative on the phone was very professional and friendly. She assisted in contacting the hotel and successfully amended or dates
Informative website which was simple to use.
Great website and very easy to book.
We had a voucher bought as a present, booking our chosen hotel and using the voucher was very quick and easy.
Just booked for a weekend in December, so far any contact I have had with the hotel has been promptly answered , with good information.
They actually answered the questions I asked 👍
Simple and straightforward booking process
An interesting selection of hotels available. Good deals with worthwhile special extras.
Very efficient
Absolutely no problem with the booking and the conditions were concerning Covid19, cancellations, or changing dates was explained very well. The voucher had been extended by 12 months due to the pandemic.
Choice of hotel’s was very good. Also website easy to use. Found hotel, did everything online within a couple of minutes. Now looking forward to break in the near future.
Seems to be a lot of hotels in all parts of the UK. Web site was easy to use and understand.
very efficient and quick service to book hotel
Looking forward to our stay in November- a present from my children for a Big Birthday.
Good website with excellent offers which we wouldn’t have found otherwise.
Easy to use website and some nice deals to take advantage of. The proof will be in the pudding after we go!!!
We chose Elcot Park for a long weekend break as it offered full English breakfast and use of outdoor tennis courts as offered - and still offers - on the Country Hotel Breaks website.
Neither of these were available. On arrival we were told it was only a Continental breakfast which was a very meagre bag and on our first morning was only for one. On the second morning nothing was delivered and we had to ring up and had to reiterate that we were staying for 3 nights and yes there were two of us.
As for the tennis courts,we were informed they were not available but not due to any current Govt restrictions. In fact the courts were open but had obviously not been in use for longer than any Coronavirus limitations. On talking to the very courteous front of house staff, they informed us that the Hotel had only re-opened the day before our weekend visit.
Country Hotel Breaks should have known about these restrictions, rather than, when speaking to one of their representatives during their 'courtesy call', they would not take any responsibility for any of this misinformation on their website, instead blaming it all on the current coronavirus situation and saying we should have checked it more closely.
No apologies were given during this courtesy call and it still states that a full English breakfast is part of the main offer on their website, enticing you in, but with now the added 'grab and go' breakfast description in the Coronavirus update.
The misleading information, coupled with a very defensive and dismissive attitude of the CHB staff, including saying that with over 200 hotels on their books they could not be expected to check them all, makes me not recommend anyone to use their site in the future as you cannot guarantee what you are actually going to experience.
On leaving, the Hotel staff commented that they didn't think Mercure were going to accept future bookings from Country Hotel Breaks, so leaves us with even less faith in their offers.
Easy to use website. Great offer
A good experience, with all paperwork accompanying the order sent within 24 Hours!
Found the site gave me the deal I was looking for quite quickly. Providing booking details could have been better as it was quite small to use on my IPhone as a person in the teatime of my years. One thing that may of been useful is a text box to tell the hotel if we were staying for a specific occasion as I am celebrating my wife’s birthday. Thank you Glyn
Haven't yet stayed in our hotel of choice. The initial booking was done over the phone and I spoke to a very courteous and knowledgable lady.
It was very easy to book the hotel our son gave us at Christmas. The lovely lady I spoke to explained my options and made it all very simple and straight forward.
Country Hotel Breaks is rated 4.61 based on 413 reviews