Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

reservations@countryhotelbreaks.com

Booking process easy and efficient, at short notice I needed to change my dates and the representative on the phone was very professional and friendly. She assisted in contacting the hotel and successfully amended or dates
Very easy thanks.
I was contacted by a member of the team on the phone to let me know that our hotel would not be open for our booking in March. She offered to find an alternative date and liaised with the hotel to do this. She was professional, efficient and I was very impressed with the service.
I called to make my reservation as I wanted to clarify if I would be able to change my booking if due to Covid restrictions. I believe the lady I chatted to was Kate.
She was so helpful and professional.
I was so impressed, this was the second time I have spoken to her and both times she was lovely. Such a credit to your company
Nice website to browse & easy to book lots of availability & choice
Good customer service. Keep up the good work
Offers good deals with free extras
Easy to use website. Great prices. Lots of hotel choices and room choices. Easy to book and safe way to pay.
The web site was easy to use and once Iu had decided on the hotel and dates the booking process was straightforward. It was clearly shown how much I owed after the cost of the voucher was subtracted from the cost of the stay. So far, so good. Let's hope the stay in a few months time is a good one: the offer at the Hotel is very clear - even down to the size of the bed !
I'm not sure what i'm supposed to be reviewing? The website, maybe, as i'm not due on my country break for another month?
No cancellation or refund available two days before, very poor in current times.
Dear Mr Walsh,

Thank you for your review.

When a hotel is open for business our standard terms and conditions apply therefore we cannot offer a refund within 48 hours of arrival. We do however appreciate these are difficult and unusual times therefore subject to agreement by the hotel we would be prepared to consider a date change which would not normally be possible at this late stage. We have searched our records for any communication relating to your cancellation enquiry but cannot see that any contact has been made so we have not had the opportunity to discuss this option with you.

We do hope you have an enjoyable stay.

Kind regards

Countryhotelbreaks
Recently booked stay for my birthday in the new year. Wanted a room upgrade and needed to call. Very friendly and helpful. Called back as they said they would to confirm the booking.
Nice to receive as a gift. Wide choice of venues. Easy to use website.
I booked my break yesterday and it said that I would receive an email with full details. As yet, the email hasn't arrived.
Dear Mr Evans

We understand that your confirmation was in your spam folder, and that you've now received it.

We hope you enjoyed your break.

Kind Regards,

Country Hotel Breaks
Customer service from Elaine was exceptionally good. Professional , efficient and friendly. Thanks to her the process of change was made easy to understand.
Excellent service as regard to booking our break. If our stay is enjoyable we would use you again. Thank you
Very straightforward process
Website easy to use , good information available
Had a voucher, due to expire shortly, for a stay at a hotel which is no longer offered by the Group. The staff I spoke to said they would contact the hotel and see if they would still accept the voucher for next year which they did. Above and beyond the terms of the voucher. Would always recommend kind, helpful, attentive service. Nothing was too much trouble.
Excellent responsiveness and service from the Team
I can't yet comment on the stay itself, however I've got to say the customer service shown by Kate was exemplary. Plans for a surprise wedding anniversary treat were scuppered after news of a second lockdown, but Kate worked quickly to book a new date for my husband and I (twice after a mix up with dates!). She was so friendly, yet really professional and it was a pleasure talking to her. Thank you Kate, you made a stressful situation much easier to cope with!
Country Hotel Breaks is rated 4.63 based on 437 reviews