Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

reservations@countryhotelbreaks.com

Booking process easy and efficient, at short notice I needed to change my dates and the representative on the phone was very professional and friendly. She assisted in contacting the hotel and successfully amended or dates
I must congratulate your team on a rapid response to my request, thank you
Excellent service.
Easy to use website.
With regards to booking the accommodation the person,I spoke to was excellent very helpful very amenable. I couldn’t help but be impressed the follow-up call to confirm the booking was equally as good excellent start
Good choice of quality hotels in many locations.
Excellent good value packages.
Excellent booking service from Elaine and victoria
The website was easy to use and provided the information I needed. However the booking system was not useful - I thought I had booked my break but got a call the next day to say my dates were not available.
Dear Catherine

Thanks for the review, although I'm sorry you encountered issues when booking your break. The majority of bookings are confirmed immediately, but some hotels are on request, which means there can be a small delay before a booking is confirmed. This is displayed prominently on the website.

In your case, the room type you required was not available for the dates your originally booked, but you were able to change dates at the same hotel. You made your request booking online at 8-13pm, and we called you the following morning at 9.55am.

I'm pleased we were able to resolve the issue for you so quickly, we trust you enjoy your stay at the hotel.

Kind Regards,
Country Hotel Breaks
Your service so far has been very good. Most helpful and polite
Good selection of upmarket hotels and nice offers. Have used before and found very helpful if I needed to call.

Minor quibble on website - would be nice if the room pictures were done as a slide show - bit clunky having to select each picture then use back-arrow and select room type pictures to get back to list...
Maybe I missed it in the small print but I had not expected the full cost of my booking (more than two months away from now) to be charged immediately to my credit card or to find an £18 service charge included on top. Next time I will certainly avoid using countryhotelbreaks.com and go direct to the hotel instead. I had thought that these rip off fees for a minimal service to the customer were a thing of the past but obviously not.
Good afternoon Gareth,

It’s disappointing to see that you have decided to award us 1 star in your review.

The Booking Conditions are shown at the bottom of the first screen in the booking process, and state: “Your credit or debit card will be charged in full for the total cost only after the booking has been confirmed.”

As your reservation was confirmed instantly for you, the charge was made at the same time.

The booking conditions are shown again before you are asked for your payment information; the booking cannot be completed until you agree that you have read and will abide by the Terms & Conditions.

The booking service fee is included in the total price to pay from the start, so is not a hidden extra added on during booking. As well as access to our customer service team via phone and email who are happy to liaise with the hotel on your behalf, this also includes our price match guarantee, to ensure that you are receiving the best price.
We can see that the hotel at which you have booked charges £5 more than you have paid for 2 nights’ Bed & Breakfast. Your offer includes several other extras which total at least a value of an additional £125 – we are sure that you will agree this is excellent value for money.

We hope you have a wonderful stay – should we be able to assist any further please don’t hesitate to contact us at reservations@countryhotelbreaks.com

Warm regards,
Country Hotel Breaks
Found the website very simple to use and liked that I could print off a separate voucher to give as a gift..
We were impressed by the information provided and the full extent of the services provided in our booking. Looking forward to our visit.
Excellent value for money and cater for any event
We don't know. We are not going until August. What am I supposed to be reviewing?
Dear Mr Jones

We were just asking you to review the booking experience you had with us, rather than your stay at the hotel. We'll send you a separate review invitation after your stay.

We trust you enjoy your break.

Kind Regards,
Country Hotel Breaks
Friendly and helpful booking agent. Good deal achieved for date I wanted but couldn’t get elsewhere.
Very good website, clear and concise, easy to use.
I had already found the hotel I wanted to book a 5 day break with but ran into problems paying online. I rang to central help and my call was answered by a very friendly and helpful person who quickly found my online details and took my credit card payment.
Lovely properties. Easy to use website. Quick and easy booking process.
everything good
Easy to use web site, but no information on the spa side of things? Other than that, easy to choose dates, room options and gives good details on location.
Country Hotel Breaks is rated 4.64 based on 529 reviews