Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

reservations@countryhotelbreaks.com

Lovely hotel, booking was easy to do on website, a quick phone call to sort a small problem was quickly sorted and lady on the phone was very helpful and polite
Excellent range of hotels etc and around numerous locations. Somewhere for everyone.
Good choice of hotels and offers.
Fabulous short break
Country Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 25th July 2021 Country Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 25th July 2021 Country Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 25th July 2021 Country Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 25th July 2021 Country Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 25th July 2021
It was easy and quick to sign up too, and has wonderful hotels on it's site, looking forward to the trip in September , will let you know how that goes
Easy site to use, I suspect only a limited number of country house hotels subscribe. However, the offer we booked on this site was not obviously available on the hotel's own site and this seemed a much better deal. Haven't actually been to the hotel yet, so we shall see.
Would give it more stars if it had any kind of air condition in the room, temperature was so hot that elderly people could easily suffer a serious health risk! Windows fixed to stop from opening, which always annoys me, why do that? Needless to say my wife I did not sleep at all. And even contemplated sleeping in the car. Staff were very nice and friendly, however, if you are still going to enforce mask wearing for guests (after 19th July) then the staff should wear them too, one manager never did. If you advertise that your hotel set in billions of acres then at least set up some walks/paths to access some of it, only bit available was the grass to the rear with red and white tape sectioning access off! It was nearly 40 degrees and a walk in the woods would have been awesome. For a hotel claim this level of quality, you can’t have roadside cafe table settings and pots to stick sugar sashays in, and hold buffet breakfast that was set up the night before so everything was warm - including juice drinks ! In COVID times I assume the surfaces of the outside seating areas would be cleaned, however my Diet Coke glass was still there at breakfast so assume no one cleaned up from night before. Was also told by manager that in the evening it was bar service only… then to hear later that this was not true as staff were going around asking guest for orders… this was when I order my coke.. which took 20 minutes to arrive.
Good value for money. Comfortable room. Food was very pleasant as were the staff.
Easy to book
Great service.
Fantastic customer service
Easy to book with some great offers. Will review again after our stay
Although not the most scenic surroundings - almost on top of the Immingham oil refining station, staff were very welcoming, and the food was amazing! Would well recommend a day trip to the Spurn Point - fantastic scenery with plenty of history
Beautiful place, very good food. Spa area needs a little more cleaning
Fantastic short break for two nights,the accommodation was first class and the food was amazing. Would highly recommend this hotel for a romantic break. Look forward to going back, hopefully not too long.
Great customer service
Very easy and straightforward to use. Would definitely recommend.
I bought my wife a £100 Country Hotel Break voucher as a present. I should have investigated the general hotel room prices beforehand, as sadly this hardly pays for one person for one night at most of the hotels available. The hotels all look very nice, but be prepared to pay through the nose.
Dear Mr Thurlow We're worry that you were unable to find a suitable break on the site. There are a number of hotels that could have accommodated you for around your budget, but we concede that £100 is at the lower end of the scale for a night away in our hotels. We think that our breaks, many of which include dinner, drinks and other luxury extras, offer exception value, and we back this up with a price match guarantee. We don't believe any of our customers 'pay through the nose'. Once again, we're sorry that we weren't for you, and that you felt the need to leave us a two star review. I think if you compared prices with other luxury break providers, both on and off-line, you'd find our prices very competitive. All the best, Country Hotel Breaks
Good selection of breaks, easy to book and customer service very helpful
I have now used Countryhotelbreaks.com twice and have been very impressed on both occasions. Excellent customer service, wide selection of hotels to choose from and great deals.
Country Hotel Breaks is rated 4.63 based on 710 reviews