Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
I hound that the same insurance/brokers came up all the time when looking for a new quote for my van & did try on several times
Each company provides different options thus you cannot compare , this has been time consuming and ended up contacting companies directly. Therefore I’m afraid it just confusing !
2 quotes both 4 thousand +. Found one for 2 thousand
It wouldn’t let me pass through to be able to purchase the policy. Said it wasn’t available.
Waste of my time
Harrased and hounded by insurance companies just for even looking at a policy
Adrian Flux should be taken off your list, very rude receptionist, and took £65.00 off my account when they cancelled my policy, in covid 1 9 times too thieves.
Never known so much messing about with insurance provider never again
I am owed £20 for domino's pizza last year I used you and got £20 petrol from texico why?
got a quote off confused .com went back to it a few days later , pressed on it .
I had to go through the the system again and the quote came out £40 dearer
Waste of time would not let me add drivers properly and make a amendment to the no claims part complete waste of time and no number to help you get the problem sorted
An experience that leaves me bereft of one single positive adjective to recommend their use - My advise "Leave well alone! "
Not a positive write up from lower costs so had a great deal elsewhere
This compamy is thief. You steal my money. You lie the customers. Thieves, thieves, thieves 🖕🖕🖕
I purchased insurance then the insurance company called and upped the price so I cancelled the got charged for it insurance I didn’t even have
Confused quoted me, redirected me to the company to deal direct and the quote was not matched. I paid more and had to go through all the info again with the insurer. Waste of time and money. Useless. The insurer was supportive and reasonable and Eventually I went with them.
All quotes were a complete waste of my time, as when I actually tried to purchase the quotes given I was told that they could not cover me! I asked what I had done wrong and was told nothing, it was just that they offer that type of insurance! why a quote and a price then? I even paid and then it was cancelled on one of the quotes! Completely stupid system that cannot actually offer the quotes and cover it suggests!!!!!
directed to the wrong insurer as requested looking for multiple vehicle insurance
Very poor, when I got through to Vanline Direct, I paid £54 deposit and within 8 minutes I cancelled the insurance because the price went up by over £200 and they charged me £25 cancellation fee - within 8 minutes of paying my deposit. The van was never on the road. Never again will I use your website!
Took my insurance out and never received any reward vouchers emailed twice and just received the same automated response won't be useing again
Rewards for car and home, no van?? Con will never use again
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 1,921 reviews