Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Shocking took ages then the insurance company kept having problems and very unhelpful on phone so had to find another supplier of insurance as would have been left without
The price I got was £405 per annum and when I went to buy it was a higher price. Fraud rings a bell, I don’t suppose you will contact me over this?
Hello Alan,

I am sorry that you have experienced this after using the website.

Can you please email the full details of the query to communications@confused.com and we will be able to assist further.

Was well over priced to what I got it for
Hello James,

As we are a comparison website, we don’t actually calculate any prices. The prices displayed on your results page are all calculated and returned by our panel of insurance providers, based on the information you entered on our website. They work out the premium based on claims statistics gathered for other drivers with similar details and some insurers do change their rates frequently.

If you would like to query any of your prices, we would recommend calling the insurer directly and they should be able to explain this to you in more detail.

I hope this helps.
I took out a van insurance on Friday 27Th September for £297 I was contacted immediately by one of the Van Line Direct representatives we went meticulously through all of the policy details & because there was a previous fault claim on another car I own the amount was raised by £41-65 this I then agreed to, I paid the extra money immediately I then got an email stating that the insurers wanted more details of the fault claim & following an incredibly long time on a telephone call being passed from one department after another this happened three times each time I had to repeat exactly the same information to each of the new operatives & repeat all of my details once more in full eventually after well over an hour 1 hour 18 minutes to be precise & being forced to pay a £25 cancellation fee for their bad service & misleading handling of the original information that I supplied I finally got the cancellation carried out & confirmed, it’s obvious there’s no joined up coordination within this company’s structure with all of the people involved working remotely from home, I’ve been penalised by their inadequate structure also their unjoined infrastructure, there was no real investigation by anyone who I spoke to with their only regards to penalising me for their mistakes, I’m extremely annoyed & being asked to pay a fee for their mistakes also all of their collective incompetence.
Hello Eamon,

I am sorry that you experienced this after using the website.

Can you please email our customer support team on communications@confused.com with the full details of your query and they will be able to assist further.

Thank you.
Got quote one the next day the price went up but my car quote stayed the same for 30days.
Very poor and wast of time online quotations.
Online quotation is no longer considered by insurance companies. Waste of time now
Very vert expensive
Confused.com
Searching My van insurance got prices I was happy with And the date I wanted to start,so went to pay the day before my insurance and price was going up and up every time was wanting to pay.
Found confused to live up to there name quoted me one price charged me another as far as I am concerned they ripped me of by £50.00.Stay away total con.
I was offered prices by lots of providers, when I went to purchase they required me to make a phone call. Upon doing so, they hung up across the board; and refused to call back. When I recalled them back even after answering all the questions already completed on your website (after 45 mins on the phone again) they cut me off! Tried three of your cheapest quotes same results. Very disappointing. Been using you for years not any more
Totally shambolic
tried 4 times to payvia laptop and phone so i tried go compare and saved a lot of money
Your sending me emails for Michael Clark on my email iam not Michael Clarke please don't send any more
Insurance went up between quote and paying, which makes it pointless.
After finding a quotation clearly stateing for it to start on 25/7/2020 the company decided to increase by £18 on the day of phoning to accept tge policy..... Very disapointing
The insurance quotes kept disappearing as I was trying to set up the insurance and I had to keep refreshing the page. Every time I eventually managed to get the quotes back they had increased in price. When I finally took out the policy the provider duplicated the policy and I have been charged twice and now I can’t get through to them for a refund.
I hound that the same insurance/brokers came up all the time when looking for a new quote for my van & did try on several times
Each company provides different options thus you cannot compare , this has been time consuming and ended up contacting companies directly. Therefore I’m afraid it just confusing !
2 quotes both 4 thousand +. Found one for 2 thousand
It wouldn’t let me pass through to be able to purchase the policy. Said it wasn’t available.
Waste of my time