Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
It was a great price to confirm the lowest price meeting all my requirements
Really good comparison website
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
Excellent easy access to purchase van insurance at the best price.....even better if you go through quidco 1st..win win
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
Taken out policy from your website to be told I need to verify details and when I verified detail quote online did not forward all of my details about previous insurance claims that where specified on your site therefore increased my premiums would be better if your website forwarded all information that was in puted on website
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
I found this site ok, but confusing too much information
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
Found the site easy to use, the cheapest quotes at the top left, and breath of cover to the right. It was user friendly and the follow up.text reminding you of the cheapest quote and its validity length, serves as an important reminder.
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
Once paid company for cover didn’t find it quite as straightforward as you imply but too late as they had my money!
Yeah really good
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
The call support really professional and helpfully. Most of the problems that have arisen have also been solved without problems. I am very pleased with the service and can only recommend. Thanks.
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
Quick and easy just what I was after.
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
Easy to use, clear to see all the details you need, easy to amend if necessary. confused.com van insurance though not as competitive as the car insurance in recent years, but still worth a try.
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
didn’t send me a certificate yet !
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
The initial quote I had to re do all the questions when the companies contacted me. One stayed the same and two further companies wanted to add over 100% cost onto my quote.... Rasing it from 400 odd to £1200 a joke if you ask me. A ploy to get you reaped in then would not let me stuck with the original quote. Be wise eventually agreed to stick with its original quote even tho it was higher than quotes I had already ontained.
easy to complete
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
I need to get my diesel £20 voucher but no-one has been in touch how do I claim?
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
Well pleased what a great service everyone I spoke to was helpful thanks for a pleasant experience.
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
Usually good but not this time
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
When I first used you, you was good, now you seem to be like the others
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
I found quotes given were on the high side.
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
Good experience on the site simple and quick Insurance for a van is crazy
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 1,547 reviews