Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
OK not bad
service for insurance quotation was easy to follow and resulted in a prompt response
Good enough
It's just all a pain I would prefer to actually talk to someone and Van Line in particular are just a rip off for so many reasons They just lie
Confused.com is good, however the prices can sometimes be found cheaper at the selected insurer. Sometimes the price of insurance isn’t as competitive, but overall as a service I think its great.
Good website and easy to use
So easy to buy but I have no see any policy document send to my email until now
After being accepted I was then put in limbo under some sort of investigation it was as if they thought I was lying I still don’t know if they are going to accept it it’s the first time in all my driving experience That I have had such an unpleasant experience it has left me with a few sleepless nights until I know for definite if they have excepted me
Confused about why I've been asked to review before I've purchased anything
I was a client of Hastings but insurance went up £100 so decided to find a cheaper insurer. Contacted Hastings and was told as more people are claiming for whiplash the premium has gone up. I have over 40 years no claims and asked why is it that so called "valued customers" had to pay for their claims I was told that's the way it is. Poor customer service I would say.
Got offered insurance for 950 afterwards but thank you anyway and hopefully go down soon
Helpful website
Quick and easy to use
Plenty of quotes to choose from
Met the requirements of a price comparison site and conducted my business with them, confused only pointed me in the right direction
While the van insurance quotes are very competitive, there was a major technical issue with your site on Friday 8th & Saturday 9th April. This issue resulted in me not obtaining the insurance I wanted, even telephone conversations directly with the insurance companies could not resolve the issue. Despite these companies reassuring me the quotes would remain the same on Monday 11th, this was not the case and I ended up paying more for my van Insurance.
Good choice
Not bad I suppose
did not get offered a reward for taking insurance out
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.7 based on 6,717 reviews