Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Easy to use comparison site, only let down by not having an appropriate subset of modifications for a van compared to a car.
We all suffer the abuse of insurance companys but sometimes there is few that they really care about their drivers and take care of them,these ones there are not always on searchers like this,confused .com have them on.
I found it very informative
Very good
Doesn't have correct details for my registration
Bad experience with those who has to answer at the phone call! Apart from this, my deposit has been toke it but no email confirmation! I wont recomand it!
Best quotes I could find, but it's not easy getting hold of documents from the actual companies.
For some reason when I edit details such as additional driver claims it doesn’t save so when provider rings they charge to edit quote!! I changed it a few times to make sure & still it reset itself. Insurance went up because of this!! Will look elsewhere next year!
Upset you sent me an email it was cancelled
Not easy to navigate, unhelpful.
Don't always get the prices that are stated once the underwriters add there bits on
great service easy to use website fast and efficient
Fluxdirect were very expensive. We are only a small charity and cannot afford these prices.
Was in a rush. Needed insurance. Used before and was insured in less that 10 minutes.
prices where going up as it was getting closer to the renewing date
with this site
Ok bat take my out mys payment
Fairly simple to follow. Payments was easy to follow.
Very good
Didn't beat my renewal quote.
Easy and fast!