Confused.com Van Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Confused.com Van
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Cheapest around for first time drivers"
"Easy to use website"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very fast, good service, simple to use. A good spread of offers. Will use again. Thanks Mark"
"Easy to use"
"found it easy to use and supplied exactly what I needed"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Nice and easy to use, and was quick getting my quotes, sorted, Happy days."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Tried other comparison sites but saved money with confused.com"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"A great site that always gets me the best price on insurance I've tried so many other sites to get insurance but always end up back on here to buy the cheapest"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick, easy and simple. considering it was a new type of policy i was heading for it took away alot of the stress of figuring out what i needed to do/understand. Always use confused for my vehicle quotes."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Not a good experience, I filled out the questions on line and then paid the premium + a legal policy ,then I noticed when I went to make a cash withdrawal at the ATM I saw on the receipt that the Company Performance Direct Insurance Had debited me twice £580.15 + £580.15 . I then rang the company up to tell them and they then proceeded to ask me to confirm my I D and the answers to their boxed questions and the guy then said you want the cover for personal use and pleasure ,I told him that it was for my work use as a furniture restorer, and he then told me It would cost me another £170 , I said no thankyou at that price it`s more than I`ve already been quoted for renewal from my present company .He then told me that as I was now cancelling the policy I would have to pay a £55.00 administration charge .The company has since Returned my 2 x debits less the £55.00 adm charge , which I think is wrong because 1 / the policy was not due to commence until 22nd Oct and 2/ on filling out the on line form it did not state that it was not a commercial policy . So I feel that the company was unjustified to charge me an administration fee. Yours Faithfully Braham Lassman"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Never have a problem always a good experience"
"Thanks very helpful"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"its good to have policy with you"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick and simple to arrange, competitive pricing"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Ia a very good company that i would recommend friends.And i want to thank all the membres"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very easy to use! Quick and simple!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Simple and quick to use the comparison site and saved about £150 on renewal."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The site was easy to use and I recieved my quotes very quickly, 5 stars from me!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy with no fuss, you was a great help"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Best comparison site i have come across. Always beating others with deals and finding the right deal for you."
Confused.com Van is rated 4.53 based on 448 reviews