Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
It only takes a few minutes and we could all save money it save me over €35 it’s is the best comparison site.
Easy to navigate and answer all the nesseccary questions. Can filter insurance based on additional extras which easily whittles it down so no scrolling through multiple quotes.
Simple and clear thanks again
Very easy to use site and very good price.
Good simple process. No hassle
Fabulous, will use again
Found the policy I wanted at a price I was happy to pay
Had been on the phone with both my current provider and the provider of my PLI but neither could match the deal I found on Confused. Was a good bit better than another well known price comparison website also.
Good service
The process was very quick and gave me a large pool of options with regards to providers!!! Great prices,very reasonable!!
Great quote was far the cheapest I got. Very Transparent I knew exactly what I was getting and only took 5 minutes .
1st class as usual.
Extremely helpful in comparing the relevant sites. Very easy to navigate.
Very good service
easy to do
Easy and fast to get a good deal
Easy to use
missing information, which you discover when you enter the payment method, false information in the online offer, the insurance package cannot be bought, must be negotiated over the phone, of course the offer over the phone is double the price on the site, a scam, thanks
Was the lowest in price
Always fantastic service many thanks
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 3,987 reviews