Confused.com Van Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Confused.com Van
"Very helpfull in search for van insurance very pleased thank you"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Good"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Saved me from typing in all the information multiple times when this site gives a list of comparison"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick to fill out the forms and can save them to amend which saves a lot if time,very happy with the amount of quotes provided.would recommend."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The comparison of insurance companies is good enough. Although the actual prices vary a lot when the actual companies call u back, the services of the site are quite good."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Looked on a number of price comparison sites, but found Confused.com the most straightforward. I was also delighted that they made some realistic assumptions in the proposal section instead of asking questions which had, in effect, already been previously answered. Furthermore, I was particularly pleased with the end result, having insured my van at a great price with no hassle. Thank you Confused.com. Kind regards, Chris Jessiman. Dawlish, Devon"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The long and short of it is this you can get a great deal to suit your every need 1st class confused.com"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Great place to start and compare"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"good and easy to get quotes. Sorry you were not the cheapest this year"
"Verry easy to use"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Was on go compare before b ut now opted for confuse.com which I guess is offering good rates to drivers. I EVEN suggested to a friend and result quite a good monthly lump sum of. I am aware we get 10% reduction on line too. Thanks."
"Didnt have much options for van insurance bur definitely recommend for car insurance"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"It's really helpful and gets you the right quotes keep up the good work. Thanks"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Good easy to use process!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I found Confused.com very helpful in choosing the best insurance option for my needs"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I received my van insurance quote online and was unsure how to progress and purchase online , I telephoned the company and was assisted step by step in purchasing the policy online by Abdul whom was very polite and extremely helpful and I now have my new policy superb customer care and courtesy."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Its one best sites for insurance and finds u the best deal I always recommend the site to friends and family"
"Excellent prices and lots of choices."
"still problem"