Confused.com Van Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Confused.com Van
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The fastest and the best insurance search engine for vans."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The Process was straight forward and wasnt at all time consuming. I found there were a few questions which needed to be asked but werent, as there are many vans/goods vehicles being used for recreational use in this day and age. Apart from that im very pleased with the interface of the confused.com insurance quoting system."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"They have been very helpful with helping me find the right deal that suited for me and I really couldn’t thank them enough x"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very cheep and competitive insurence"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick and easy, only took a few minutes!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"It is good for the money"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy to use web and very straight forward .. we use again"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"best price for van insurance"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"So easy to set up very helpful lady to talk to only took 10 minuets and sorted well happy with everything confused.com no confusion just straight forward brilliant thanks very much. O and the price was so good. I recommend them."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Excellent comparison service. Got me the cheapest quote of all, and i always check a few comparison websites."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy to fill in details"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy to use just could improve on website layout with van insurance"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very helpfully, easy to use and definitely the first place I will be going to for my next quote"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Confused.com have made the daunting process of finding first time insurance far easier for me. With saved, editable quotes I was able to swap out different details to find the cheapest possible quote out there."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I was very pleased with the quotes I received from Confused.com. I Would use and recommend this comparison site to friends and family. Thank you for your help finding my quotes."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very quick, low money for firt year, is perfect."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very good & competstive as always. Change my work vehicle alot & always use them"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very good service unlike other sites"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"What an awesome way to get the best price for insurance! Less than half the price I was getting when searching myself and it's just made so easy 👍"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Competitive prices, easy to use, what more can I say. I use this website every year for my vehicle."
Confused.com Van is rated 4.47 based on 361 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!