Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Unfortunately I am unable to insure my new vehicle ( i have tried for a few days in a row now) as the registration number is denied and the website states that it does not exist. The database is not updated regularly enough.
They where just fishing all the quotes i had to call and once i did some excuse come up and the real price come forward some as much as triple what was stated.
I was offered a quote I was satisfied with but I didn't renew until the final day before my current insurance expired. All quotes id received were withdrawn as they knew I needed to renew urgently. All subsequent quotes were at least £200+ or higher.
Price doesn’t match with the insurer.
Not good for courier insurance
Confused.com gave me a good quote at the beginning and I agreed to it and paided for it as well. But when it came to last minute they rang me and said my quote has changed to higher price now that's not right a absolute rubbish insurance company.
missing information, which you discover when you enter the payment method, false information in the online offer, the insurance package cannot be bought, must be negotiated over the phone, of course the offer over the phone is double the price on the site, a scam, thanks
Dangerously inaccurate quote
It ok The problem is with the company’s on there
Quoted a price. Couldn’t complete insurance online due to true insurance company not offering it. When spoken to the insurance company was told oh our quotes on confused.com are only for general use not hire and reward. Did a new quote with them more than £900 more expensive!! What’s the point in a compare website if the quotes aren’t correct?
Is scam ? I I made it online for £ 230 after talking to them they raised it to £ 430
Have arranged to continue with my same insurance provider from last year. Now I get ten calls a day every day from 01483 947615/683 despite explaining to countless staff you need to stop calling my number 07973 561189 but still you call me its driving me mad. PLEASE DELETE FROM YOUR SYSTEM!!!!
Confused .com was useful to obtain quotes for insurance however companies that quoted then unleashed a barrage of multiple phone calls directly to offer “discount over the phone” This just turned into what could be described as nuisance calls.
Insurance took my money turned me down on a stupidreasonand took half for cancellation fee. Crooks as far as I am concerned.
very bad van line direct when my policy came through next day twice the price quoted canceled straight away then they tell me i ow 40 pounds for canceling it even though within 14 day cooling of period i have told them they are breaking the law but still insist i pay but have not gave them permission to stop money from my account is this the type of insurance company confused .com wish to promote
A lot of the prices that come up in a search are not actually available in reality. I also had problems being able to purchase insurance at the price that came up in the search. £256 became £405. Waste of time.
Shocking. Absolute rip off!! Tell you a quote then they ring you to “finalise” it and say we will ring you back in 20 min m, meanwhile you have paid the deposit, then they ring you back and tell you your insurance is about £300 more due to an issue they had then when you cancel change you £75! Stay away!!!
Terrible service not sure if it was your fault or Carol Nashbut cost me another £91
Not the best just ok,
You sold me the van insurance for which I paid and later on it was not issued. I'm still waiting tthe meney back.
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 4,257 reviews