Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
£275 more than I was quoted from Admiral. Needless to say I won't be using it again.
Quotes don't hold up lose money on cancellation fees easier and less hassle to just phone insurence companies at least then you know its all fine was even getting quotes from yourselves from companies that wouldn't quote when phoned I've put this to insurence ombudsman in lengthy email sure they will be in touch
No good offers
Be careful that you know what company you take a policy out with. almost 3 months after a van crashed into us, the other driver admitted fault yet our van has still not been fixed, they haven't even had the repair started yet, it's still being held at the pound.
I had a cheaper quote txt messaged to be once I had paid.
Taken depot and haven’t had any documents sent so have gone somewhere else
Entered all my details and was presented with a list of insurer's. Having settled on Sterling I paid the bill immediately to be told over the next couple of day by said insurer that they believed my details were incorrect. Somehow all the other insurer's on the list had got the right car apart from Sterling and they had me down as a 3 seater instead of a five and it would cost me another £250 on top putting them higher than anyone else. I subsequently told them to cancel my policy to which I was told it would cost me £80 cancellation fee. I would be interested to hear how many other people this has happened too as I believe this to be a deliberate at best trap at worst scam.
Some of the insurance were the same just different hats
My claims never transferred to my quote and I ended up having my insurance cancelled
most people i know are intelligent enough to work out for themselves that they could use comparison sites just like i did when looking for insurance and just like me they would use several of the available sites to compare quotes givven so would i recommend just confused.no i'd recommend using several
Put me in touch with dodgy insurance company! Who changed my online quote once ringing me next day when had no choice but to go with as was driving van! And was parked side of road when called! Got another policy nearly £300 cheaper from other comparison site! Canceled 1st policy next day! Now chasing me for nearly £60 in cancellation fee!!! Scam!!!!
Dearer than going to the company and useless links when the prices go up when it comes to actually getting it insured
Cheapest quote via Swindon Van however continuously chasing them and never getting back to me - have gone elsewhere. Didn’t bother with Confused.com
This is not the first time this has happened using Confused… So all look good got some great quotes, I accepted one…transfer to the insurance confirmed details and bought the insurance paying the inflated initial fee….then the next day I received a call from the broker saying they just need to confirm a few details before issuing the cover…..Low and behold appo there is some errors in the my details and the new premium is £380 extra!!! Absolute scam Policy cancelled not prepared to work with underhand brokers!!
I was directed to insurance company and filled all their forms in online giving personal and company details and submitted them. I was later told they could not confirm the quoted offer and I was told the questionnaire was only for individuals and not companies. They said as a company I should have contacted them direct and comparison websites are not suitable for company insurance quotes. Complete waste of two hours of my time.
Confused…….definitely! So expensive, more expensive than Other comparison sites
I was served by Andrew Vincent, had a shocking experience I was treated as If I had the obligation to know everything It was so obvious that Andrew was frustrated with me no professionalism at all the guy literally argued with me kept on patronising me, such a ridiculous behaviour from such a well stablished business, I will never recommend any of my friends and family and will never personally use their service again.
After sorting insurance with you online I then had to have a phone call from the company to go thru everything which took just under an hour I chose to do it online to prevent the long phone which happened any way so would have been easier for me to go straight to the insurer Thanks Sam
Hi there, good price to start with but when you have to validate your policy the price went up by £200, and a very rude person the end of the phone just cuts you off, and to cap it all charges you £25.00 for the cancellation of the policy very unprofessional would never use again!!!!!
Poor website difficult to navigate
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 6,329 reviews