Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Your insurance questions related solely to self employed business owners and had no option for employed customers. With pick up trucks being more widely used as personal non commercial vehicles I would have expected a big comparison site like confused would have realised the share in this market that it's clearly missing out on."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Very disappointed in the range of insurance policies avaliable to me."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"£200 more expensive than going directly to direct line . Not as good as I found in the past"
"The cheapest quote they found was 80℅ more than I am already paying and they have not stopped pestering me with emails. They are a waste of time and a nuisance."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"My van insurance was cheeper last year"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Not a good experience, I filled out the questions on line and then paid the premium + a legal policy ,then I noticed when I went to make a cash withdrawal at the ATM I saw on the receipt that the Company Performance Direct Insurance Had debited me twice £580.15 + £580.15 . I then rang the company up to tell them and they then proceeded to ask me to confirm my I D and the answers to their boxed questions and the guy then said you want the cover for personal use and pleasure ,I told him that it was for my work use as a furniture restorer, and he then told me It would cost me another £170 , I said no thankyou at that price it`s more than I`ve already been quoted for renewal from my present company .He then told me that as I was now cancelling the policy I would have to pay a £55.00 administration charge .The company has since Returned my 2 x debits less the £55.00 adm charge , which I think is wrong because 1 / the policy was not due to commence until 22nd Oct and 2/ on filling out the on line form it did not state that it was not a commercial policy . So I feel that the company was unjustified to charge me an administration fee. Yours Faithfully Braham Lassman"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"You Company refuses to accept that my vehicle is a Defender TD5 County Station Wagon, hence you insisting on categorizing it as a van. Little wonder you didn’t get the business."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Thought that the premiums were so hi so I couldn't afford to insure my van and stuck with my car for naw"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"the most expensive comparator"
(Van) - Posted 10 months ago
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Helpful and easy to find good deal"
(Van) - Posted 10 months ago
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Please cam daun to earth with your cuots"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Very high prices compare to other websites and very complected system too!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Rip off quoted £500 payed £1; 200 I'll be looking elsewhere"
"Too expensive 🤔"
"very expensive,and unable to provide a full cover ,went with my current provider in the end !"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Quite long winded, seems like not all the insurers are giving quotes. Best price I got via confused was over £400. I went direct to a company I used a few years ago and got a better policy for £220!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Prices are always to expensive"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Camparison!!!! What a joke you came out the highest of all comparison sites"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Barely got the quote on line before somebody phoned pushing for the business. Too quick, too aggressive."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Sounds great - we’ll beat any quote etc - doesn’t work tho’"
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 831 reviews