Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Cheapest price was £1406. I was not able to buy online and i call the insurance. When i gave exactly the same details to principal insurance they gave me a price with £700 more. Very disappointed with the site and the insurance that they use. I will never recommend these site for compare.
Had a quote off them for £400 . I went back to it 2 days later to pay and they had increased the premium by £70. Total misuse of cookies
Changed ever time from the price on screen, went esle where and got a better deal
Can’t understand why after going on Confused.com and picking my van insurer and doing it all online. I then had to do most of it again over the phone so they could search for Another van insurer, Probably using The same method. Just don’t I stand it ???????
Could not help me Did not rind me back as promised
I GOT RIPPED OFF.
Thinking now it's just fixed got cheaper insurance by not comparing and going direct
I made an amendment when I was doing a final check on details, as I realised there was an incorrect date. Then I put in my license number in and BANG price goes up £160!! - BTW I've a clean license. Needless to say my business has gone elsewhere
All seemed well, and I got a good quote of £160’ish before I purchased my new van.

Once I knew the van was definitely suitable, and I’d paid for it, I went back 3 days later to accept the quote; but the system would NOT let me accept the quote I’d been given.

Every time I tried to accept it, it forced me to run a comparison again; and ended up charging me £30 extra!!

On a quote of £160, this is a 20% price hike over what I’d been initially offered.

NOT happy!
Why would you let “van insurance experts” take your customers money then change the terms after payment and keep some of the money when the customer tells them no to there new quote. They are total con artists.
would not display any prices for my needs.and was a third more in price of other sites
Hello George,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry the prices were too expensive. As we are a comparison website, we don’t actually calculate any prices. The prices displayed on your results page are all calculated and returned by our panel of insurance providers, based on the information you entered on our website. They work out the premium based on claims statistics gathered for other drivers with similar details and some insurers do change their rates frequently.

If you would like to query any of your prices, we would recommend calling the insurer directly and they should be able to explain this to you in more detail.
It worked Ok & was easy but I still have to ring the company as I have a tow bar & roof rack & there was no facility to add that. It is a common item on cars & vans so a silly omission by confused.com. As a result I will not bother ringing the cheapest due to the hassle & stay with my current insurer as the saving was small
I have requested a call to discuss the quote. I have not received any callback to date. Not the best of starts I am afraid. Regards Mr M Clarke.
Compared to visiting companies websites directly, seemed a lot more complex and added extras at the end each time! Initial forms a lot more tiresome!
Shocking took ages then the insurance company kept having problems and very unhelpful on phone so had to find another supplier of insurance as would have been left without
The price I got was £405 per annum and when I went to buy it was a higher price. Fraud rings a bell, I don’t suppose you will contact me over this?
Hello Alan,

I am sorry that you have experienced this after using the website.

Can you please email the full details of the query to communications@confused.com and we will be able to assist further.

Was well over priced to what I got it for
Hello James,

I hope this helps.
I took out a van insurance on Friday 27Th September for £297 I was contacted immediately by one of the Van Line Direct representatives we went meticulously through all of the policy details & because there was a previous fault claim on another car I own the amount was raised by £41-65 this I then agreed to, I paid the extra money immediately I then got an email stating that the insurers wanted more details of the fault claim & following an incredibly long time on a telephone call being passed from one department after another this happened three times each time I had to repeat exactly the same information to each of the new operatives & repeat all of my details once more in full eventually after well over an hour 1 hour 18 minutes to be precise & being forced to pay a £25 cancellation fee for their bad service & misleading handling of the original information that I supplied I finally got the cancellation carried out & confirmed, it’s obvious there’s no joined up coordination within this company’s structure with all of the people involved working remotely from home, I’ve been penalised by their inadequate structure also their unjoined infrastructure, there was no real investigation by anyone who I spoke to with their only regards to penalising me for their mistakes, I’m extremely annoyed & being asked to pay a fee for their mistakes also all of their collective incompetence.
Hello Eamon,

I am sorry that you experienced this after using the website.

Can you please email our customer support team on communications@confused.com with the full details of your query and they will be able to assist further.

Thank you.
Got quote one the next day the price went up but my car quote stayed the same for 30days.
Very poor and wast of time online quotations.
Online quotation is no longer considered by insurance companies. Waste of time now
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 3,282 reviews