Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
I found it very hard to get a reasonable quote this year I feel all the insurance groups are working together to suck everyone dry especially with the current situation we have a pandemic and everyone is losing there jobs it's scandalous certainly isn't a fair playing field I'll be leaving the country if it carry on and the government don't sort this out soon they are legitimate gangsters
Regards
Mr G Harrison
Good insurance company but could not re-insure due to no one answering the phone or email!! 1day after my date to re-insure I get an actual phone call?
Its very easy to compare the quotes but after that when you call to the providers they give you a different price, much more higher that the given on your site
Not most competitive
My vehicle is not a van, it is a Land Rover and the insurance quotes may not have reflected this. Also, the price for a relatively low value vehicle for third party only with no frills was expense. Disappointed.
It doesn't; give what i wanted to find i got cheaper rates of same insurance company from other website ...STRANGE but TRUE
Quick and easy
Prices very good.
But company's involvement they do not respond.
Thought we took out insurance but after 2 days trying still no luck to get in touch with them.
DO THEY EXIST????????
SO DO WE HAVE INSURANCE OR NOT!!!!??????
Didnt receive any quotes from yourselves but I got quotes from comparethemarket
I GAVE A RATING AS 3 BECAUSE WHEN I RANG BACK UP AFTER TAKING OUT A POLICY TO CHECK THE VEHICLE DETAILS WERE CORRECT I WAS TOLD SORRY THEY DON'T INSURE VANS. SO NOW I HAVE WAIT FOR A REFUND OF MY PREMIUM AS WELL AS PAYING FOR ANOTHER INSURANCE COVER. NOT HAPPY DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES THAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING WITH THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
Not helpful with the extra charge for a previous claim
Great price but the company I chose were terrible for communication and it became a farce even attempting to contact them
No chang
there quote
Cheaper quotes seem too cheap and therefore not to be trusted. Chose Admiral as a known name, but even then the policy cost more and will probably have shortcomings. The Admiral rep was very good.
Too expensive! Cancelled!
the insurance company increased the offered price after I had paid
Wasn’t the cheapest for my this year by a long shot so I won’t be using again
We have a pick up for personal use but when entering the information I can't put the correct details in as I sometimes use this for commuting to work if the weather is bad or I can't use my car. Having a pick up's under Van Insurance doesn't work. It asks for what business use etc. I can't give this information as it is not for business purposes. No drop down box for this. Stayed with the insurance we were with last year. I have used confused for many years with other insurances which has been fine but for this insurance it falls very very short. Not impressed.
Definitely not whole of the market and definitely not cheapest like for like
Most of the suppliers I had called the prices shown on screen were not actual.
I ended up paying nearly 3/400£ more than what was shown to me even with the information Iblurred being correct.
This happened on several occasions which was terrible
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 3,268 reviews