Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"the insurance company increased the offered price after I had paid"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Wasn’t the cheapest for my this year by a long shot so I won’t be using again"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"We have a pick up for personal use but when entering the information I can't put the correct details in as I sometimes use this for commuting to work if the weather is bad or I can't use my car. Having a pick up's under Van Insurance doesn't work. It asks for what business use etc. I can't give this information as it is not for business purposes. No drop down box for this. Stayed with the insurance we were with last year. I have used confused for many years with other insurances which has been fine but for this insurance it falls very very short. Not impressed."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Definitely not whole of the market and definitely not cheapest like for like"
"Most of the suppliers I had called the prices shown on screen were not actual. I ended up paying nearly 3/400£ more than what was shown to me even with the information Iblurred being correct. This happened on several occasions which was terrible"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"All prices were similar however i got cheaper with my existing company"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Good comparison’s but even though I chose to receive no marketing calls I was inundated with sales calls on a daily basis for weeks."
(Van) - Posted 8 months ago
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Not really geared to private van ownership, far to many things are extras, and not standard, which brings the price way above what you can get on other independent sites."
(Van) - Posted 10 months ago
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Im 38yo your insurance quotes were far to expensive yous give me a price a teenager would expect to get not a 38yo"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"I asked for the best price and you gave me one a third higher than the one I got myself"
"Too expensive"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Did not cater for taxi insurance, which you only find out at the end of a detailed application"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Very poor my cheapest quote was over £1400 for comprehensive insurance, I used the same broker I use for my work vehicle and got the same policy for £590!! Needless to say I will not be using comparison sites again"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Got a price from a local broker a lot, lot cheaper than any of the prices i got from confused"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"The questions the site ask are too generic I ended up loosing money as I had to cancel the in insurance due to not being able to use my no claims from my bike which I knew before hand but the insurance and comparison site don’t talk"
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 831 reviews