Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Spent 2 days trying to phone one of the recommended insures and eventually gave up.
Quick and easy & efficient comparison of prices.
…well, actually I found insurance for nearly £500 less than confused offer, its a lot money I would say…
Had a chat with one of the stuff on Wednesday, he supposed to call me back. He never did.
It asks you how you want contacted, Mail , Email ,SmS or Call , I have never asked for a call yet once my details are in the system my phone rings within 5 mins and it's insurance companies , not just one but a string of them all hours of the day.
Didn't allow me to put down £0 as the cost of a claim, even though the claim was never settled. Doesn't allow me to declare less than 8000 miles anually. Didn't appear to accurately pass on information to the insurer, so I spent 30 mins explaining everything over the phone.
To expensive for my needs but you have to have.insurance.
The insurers were very expensive and limited cover. Not what i expected.
Site was not able to identify my vehicle from my registration mark….. please input the correct registration number…. Bloody frustrating to say the least…. Grrrr!
It’s good and easy to use
I renewed my policy online for over £100 less than the renewal quote. They clearly were not offering the best option! It took ages to find a number I could all to talk to a human to get this sorted.
confused.com will keep changing the premium if you get another quote. Even if you don't change anything, clicking the requote button will increase your quotes. Mine went from £178 to £202 for the same risk. This is a bit naughty.
I had a call from an insurance company that got my details from confused.com (brightside insurance) was disappointed I had un-solicited contact
I think there is no enough competition among the insurance companies. They are mostly brokers who work for some insurance companies unknown to us.
I was unable to enter all the extras my van has so all quotes were incorrect
They have really bed customer services. she was so rude.
Im confused
After going through this website and filling all the information i was called by one of the quote companies and insured the van. Paid in full to be then told they could not insure as they didn't have some information which i had already filled. Disappointing and waste of time :(
The process of the comparison was fine but I was not allowed to purchase online. When I phoned auto net insurance with the quotation number I was told the price was higher than the one quoted on the confused website despite the fact that all the details I gave where the same and I phoned them within an hour of receiving the quote online. What was the point in showing me a price on the comparison site that I was unable to get from the provider. Very frustrating!
Long winded and fruitless