Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
After going through this website and filling all the information i was called by one of the quote companies and insured the van. Paid in full to be then told they could not insure as they didn't have some information which i had already filled. Disappointing and waste of time :(
The process of the comparison was fine but I was not allowed to purchase online. When I phoned auto net insurance with the quotation number I was told the price was higher than the one quoted on the confused website despite the fact that all the details I gave where the same and I phoned them within an hour of receiving the quote online. What was the point in showing me a price on the comparison site that I was unable to get from the provider. Very frustrating!
Long winded and fruitless
150 pounds more than admiral same cover
Very good service, well worth a try.
Was quite expensive a few years ago and was surprised that it came down a bit so l would look at it again if l had choices on comparison sites
I found it very hard to get a reasonable quote this year I feel all the insurance groups are working together to suck everyone dry especially with the current situation we have a pandemic and everyone is losing there jobs it's scandalous certainly isn't a fair playing field I'll be leaving the country if it carry on and the government don't sort this out soon they are legitimate gangsters Regards Mr G Harrison
Good insurance company but could not re-insure due to no one answering the phone or email!! 1day after my date to re-insure I get an actual phone call?
Its very easy to compare the quotes but after that when you call to the providers they give you a different price, much more higher that the given on your site
Not most competitive
My vehicle is not a van, it is a Land Rover and the insurance quotes may not have reflected this. Also, the price for a relatively low value vehicle for third party only with no frills was expense. Disappointed.
It doesn't; give what i wanted to find i got cheaper rates of same insurance company from other website ...STRANGE but TRUE
Quick and easy
Prices very good. But company's involvement they do not respond. Thought we took out insurance but after 2 days trying still no luck to get in touch with them. DO THEY EXIST???????? SO DO WE HAVE INSURANCE OR NOT!!!!??????
Didnt receive any quotes from yourselves but I got quotes from comparethemarket
I GAVE A RATING AS 3 BECAUSE WHEN I RANG BACK UP AFTER TAKING OUT A POLICY TO CHECK THE VEHICLE DETAILS WERE CORRECT I WAS TOLD SORRY THEY DON'T INSURE VANS. SO NOW I HAVE WAIT FOR A REFUND OF MY PREMIUM AS WELL AS PAYING FOR ANOTHER INSURANCE COVER. NOT HAPPY DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES THAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING WITH THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
Not helpful with the extra charge for a previous claim
Great price but the company I chose were terrible for communication and it became a farce even attempting to contact them
No chang there quote
Cheaper quotes seem too cheap and therefore not to be trusted. Chose Admiral as a known name, but even then the policy cost more and will probably have shortcomings. The Admiral rep was very good.
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 4,257 reviews