Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Quick, efficient and simple.
Just changed from a car to a van as my vehicle of choice and saved over £400 on the quote I got from the company I have been with for over 17 years by using confused.com. Didn't offer quite the same level of services but to save the amount I did was worth it.
Really good put my information into the system and came up with loads great quotes
VERY ANNOYED THE INSURANCE FACTORY QUOTED BEST PRICE AND I HAD TO RING THEM TO FINALISE DEAL BUT THET DIDNT INSURE TIPPERS WHICH I HAD PUT ON THE FORM WHAT A WAST OF TIME BUT I DID INSURE WITH ACORN
easy question layout on form. with very good prices.
Thank you for your help!
Great prices
Amazing service. Cut my renewal quote in half! Thank you confused.com
Very concise, excellently laid out. Has helped me get quotes for all my vehicles I’ve the past 4 years. Would highly recommend!
Easy to use and prices are very competitive
All was good experience
Very helpful and easy to use beat my renewal quote easily would always use confused .com
First times I have used Confused.com and I must say I'm extremely impressed, not just with the search results but the ease of then going back to change minor details to renew the search.
Cheapest compare site around and very simple to use
Fast cheap insurance
The prices where competitive but not the best I will use confused again
I was very pleased to find a much cheaper qoute than i was already paying so went ahead & purchased it straight away. ?
Great comparison site! Highly recommend it! 👍
I was very happy with all offer because I have to choice what is good for me and for my budget. Very happy.
I had been searching for business van insurance for months and this was so quick and easy and saved me £400!
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.65 based on 2,592 reviews