Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
The website was easy to use, and comparing the various quotes was also easy...I also saved a considerable sum of money on my previous policy; thank you!
Competitive price as ever and simple to use
You found me a great deal easy and straight forward
I get some pleasant surprises on low policy fees for enhance cover. My eyes have been opened this year on both house and car insurances.
Worth checking out to see if you can save.
Easy, efficient and value for money.
So easy to use and find the best insurance providor
Easy to use. Great value.
Great prices, site easy to navigate
Good service
It was so easy with all details provided and all different quotes and easy to understand for a novice like me to follow. Icing on the cake was the reward. thanks and keep up the good work so our lives get simpler . Thanks again
It was very hard to purchase a policy this year than normal
Having used the site a few years ago, renewal process is simple, with best comparisons sent through automatically prior to renewal. Very simple and efficient
Happy with price and service
No I will not
Great site, always got me the best prices and keeps your details till the next time.
Really easy to use website. Confusing questions are illustrated with an explanation so it's all easy to understand. I got a great deal for my home insurance and even got a Halfords voucher thrown in too. Thankyou!
Very easy to use and receive relevant information about your search requirements. Your quotes can be saved /reserved to view later. As a user of this web site Iwould not hesitate to recommend Confused.com to others including friends & family. 10/10
Saved £150 on my home insurance renewal!
All very straightforward, found house and contents insurance for similar price to last year and I was pleased with that.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 13,972 reviews