Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Easy way to get competitive quotes with the added advantage of confused customer only offers
Annoying having to keep signing on & re-enter my password. I also couldn’t find the saved quote so had to go through all the questions again.
used site before for son's car insurance and there was also a £20 option for either petrol pizza etc so added bonus
Asked all the right questions to find me a range of options to choose from - easy to use amend and adjust - really helpful
Saved me £94.00 on house insurance for the same cover as my old policy no hassle very easy to sort out. The same with my car insurance so simple and again big saving all round. Would normally not bother changing but now will always check first £££££££.
Easy to use. Clear and quick
i am very pleased with the renewal quotation for my household insurance. it saved me over £20

Easy to use site with fast delivery of best prices.
Very good
A useful site but some questions cannot be answered with certainty without clarification. E.g. question arises whether anybody living in the property has made a claim before. I was moving into a new property so had never made a claim against it but had made a claim against another property which I owned but was occupied by a tenant. Would be useful if access was made easily available to service providers to clarify some points.
ok easy to use, cheapest offer
Very easy to use. Quick and hassle free.
They said I would receive a £20 voucher to use at certain places. I took out home insurance and got a £20 Shell voucher for fuel. Every little bit of help is appreciated. Thank you very much.
Good value, and easy to set up online.
quick and easy to use
Did it all on line. Very easy
I always use confused.com for my home and car insurance.
Price good
Very helpful and good deals each time I use confused.com website
Great service give me free atuff
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 12,781 reviews