hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Very nicely presented hamper and quick next day delivery
Good hamper and delivery very quick. Ordered from Australia on line delivered in two working days to recipient in UK.
Delivery prompt and updates very good. Was told contents were very nice but as it was a gift, I did not see how it was packaged. Would like to have seen a picture on your website.
Well received
Apart from the delivery of the hamper having to be delayed due to the extreme temperatures last week the recipients were delighted with the contents.
Your organization was very efficient
The hamper I ordered for my grandchildren, as a surprise for their good school reports, was delivered quickly. Judging by the videos showing them opening the hamper, it was well received. It would be great to have some hampers geared to children. e.g. without coffee. The 4 out of 5 reflects this. Incidentally, the hamper was delivered to the wrong address!
Great site, wide choice, safe delivery. Would be good to be able to choose glasses as an optional extra for the hampers that come without.
Delivery was to a different address, so I cannot comment fully !
Very well presented
This was a gift so I do not have any review on the items but the service and delivery were great
Really easy website to navigate around and really well priced hampers (great selection). Ordered 5 items and all delivered next day and Hampers.com informed me when delivered. Great service.
Great service just what I wanted.
I have not seen it as delivered as a present
Ordering was very easy. Nice choice and delivery were fast (next day). Can recommend.
Easy to buy (from Australia) for a family member who's currently living in London. I got the 'Premium Food and Wine Hamper' and my recipient loves it! The delivery person missed them on the actual day and the hamper arrived early the next day so that was nice too. Overall, great service, would recommend.
The recipients loved the hamper Thankyou again. Also Thankyou Stephen from Customer support , most helpful and friendly and prompt. I ordered this from Australia
Dear Carolyn, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are so thrilled that your recipients loved their hamper! I shall pass your special thanks to Stephen, who we are so pleased could help you! Thank you for shopping with us, we hope you do so again! Kind regards, Gemma (Customer care)
Quick delivery
Dear Neil, Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. We are so pleased you are impressed with our speedy delivery! Thank you for shopping with us, we hope you do so again! Kind regards, Gemma (Customer care)
Quick delivery ! Receiver delighted !! Job done !!
Dear Barbara, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate this. We are thrilled to hear that the recipient was delighted with their gift and you are pleased with our speedy delivery! Kind regards, Gemma (Customer care)
Recipient is pleased with contents of hamper
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 18,503 reviews