hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Happy with process and service! The hamper was not for me but for a friend so I never got to see it but from the research of the hamper all the way to delivery, the process was an easy one!
Posted 1 hour ago
I sent this to my sister and she was happy with it.
Hamper ordered from New Zealand, packed and shipped off to Amsterdam and arrived on the date requested. I ordered it early but with a date for delivery end of November. Family very happy to get a delicious hamper for Christmas which has many treats from the UK which they cannot get anymore. Good Christmas gift. Thank you
I love this site and as I live abroad it works really well for me I have used them more then once and I am very happy with the service. Always on time and great tracking. So once again I Thank You.
Excellent product, nice gift, in a presentation box
First time buyer, will not be the last. Packaging better than expected. Would recommend
Fantastic Company to do business with.
Arrived early
Great service my friend was very happy
Bought many hampers from this company and never disappoint. Keep up the good work.
The site was user friendly and the hamper arrived on the designated day.
Easy to order and fast delivery. The items look like they are going to be greatly appreciated!
The variety of items contained in the hamper were good value for money. It was very well-liked by the recipient and delivery was bang on time. I would not hesitate to recommend hampers.com. Thank you for your very user-friendly experience.
Arrived on time. I was kept informed of delivery progress and my neice loved her birthday hamper
Up to standard
Very easy website to navigate and a lot of variety to choose from. A very quick and helpful reply also when i emailed a question about a hamper i wanted to send to Finland.
Hi Hampers, My friend was over the moon with her hamper. Will definitely use it again!
I ordered for my sister’s birthday. She was thrilled when she got all the treats. It’s great for me because I live in Florida and most of my family live in the uk. I know I can rely on them to get it there when I need it there and it’s a good quality product.
I ordered the birthday and bearing gifts hampers for two friends. I needed to amend one as I had made a mistake in the selection. I received very helpful and prompt assistance in the cancellation and reordering process. Both recipients loved their hampers very much. My sincere thanks to Mo who was very helpful and professional and the chat assistant John. I’ll be back.
What a blessing it was to find this company a few years ago, excellent quality products at reasonable prices match only by their excellent service. For example, last Thursday afternoon I placed an order for a hamper that I should have ordered a couple of days earlier. Hampers.com to the rescue delivered it the very next morning. You can not get better than that. Thanks
hampers.com is rated 4.81 based on 20,105 reviews