hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

Posted 29 minutes ago
My brothers 50th birthday present, he loved it
Posted 1 hour ago
Friendly service
A beautiful array of goodies bound to please everyone. All my daughter could say was "ooh, ooh, ooh. It made everything seem not so bad after receiving such a beautiful gift. I highly recommend this firm for it's efficiency, attention to detail and care. Delivery was spot on. Great value for money.
My friend was delighted with her hamper. Arrived promptly on the date requested and was beautifully presented
Always my first choice Quick and efficient International service Thank you again
Beautifully packaged. A great gift!
I wanted a gift delivered to a friend's daughter so that she (the daughter) could deliver the gift at the celebrations. I know I'd left the purchase to the "last minute".....however, Hampers.com came to my rescue. The choice of gifts is large, the service and delivery.... I could not have asked for better. Great communication, keeping me up to date with the status of my delivery. Highly recommended!
Was a birthday gift and friend delighted
My friend was delighted with her birthday present and is looking forward to tasting all the treats.
Person who I sent it to seemed very happy with the gift. As I’m in Western Australia I didn’t actually see the hamper.
Will use you again just great.
Efficient, good quality and would recommend.
I didn’t see a picture of what arrived but the recipient phoned to say thank you and seemed pleased with it. The communication from hampers.com was good, it was great being able to choose the day for delivery and it did arrive on the day specified. The price was fair too so I would consider using them again.
Delivered on time and good quality
I have used Hampers.com several times and have been very pleased with their service and quality of products. Delivery is prompt and the items are exactly what I ordered.
I was very pleased with the selection of Hampers offered. I chose the traditional afternoon tea hamper, my sister was absolutely delighted with it, it arrived a day early which I was well impressed. The customer service team were very helpful certainly recommend this company.
Excellent service, delivered on time with short notice of requirements,so will use them again,
Great service