hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Great customer service and quick delivery, which I pay for. Tbh did not expect the items to be this small and the hamper to be this expensive. Didn’t try the drink but everything else was really tasty,especially cheese.
Dear Olga, Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated! We are thrilled to hear that you received great customer care and the products were enjoyed! We are sorry that you were not happy with the sizes of the products, we do put the sizes on the contents section of every hamper so customers are aware of what they will receive. Thank you for shopping with us, we hope you choose to do so again. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer care)
I had reason to call and change my ‘gift message’ and the telephone /client service was excellent. However, I selected a delivery date of Monday as my family member was not at home - the hamper was delivered a day early ie Sunday -thankfully my family member was home !
Birthday present for my husband, he said first of all it’s not a hamper. And for the price a bottle of Port would have been better. Especially as one of the pâté’ had port in it.
Dear Julia, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are sorry that you are unhappy with the contents of the hamper you ordered, we try to be as transparent as possible with what our hampers include within the contents section. Our hampers do reflect our prices with the products chosen for every hamper and the packaging costs. We hope you will shop with us again, thank you for your custom. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer care)
Not very happy as the note with the message wasn’t included. The recipient had to guess where did the gift come from.
I sent a friend in the U.S a hamper. They were pleased with the hamper but did not have a clue who it was from. Hampers.com had not included my personal message for some reason. Surely this is as important as the hamper itself.
Dear Daniel, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased that your friend was pleased with their thoughtful gift. We are very sorry that the gift message was missed. We place the gift message on the outer packaging and not within the hamper so sometimes recipients can miss this. We are looking at improving our gift message placement. We hope this will not deter you from shopping with us again. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer Care Manager)
Hamper was deliverd on time . Items were in good quality. But there was no message who was the sender of the hamper. I wrote a personal message to be added to hamper , but there was no message when it deliverd.
Dear Nadeesha, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased that you liked our service and the hamper arrived as advertised. We are very sorry that the gift message was missed. We place the gift message on the outer packaging and not within the hamper so sometimes recipients can miss this. We are looking at improving our gift message placement. We hope this will not deter you from shopping with us again. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer Care Manager)
Everything went smoothly and hamper was delivered on date requested and was confirmed by text, but when I placed the order I was expecting to get something, eg. an email to confirm my order but never got this as you usually do whenever you place an order online. Did make me slightly concerned for a day or two hence just the 3-star rating.
Dear Rebecca, We wish to thank you for your review and feedback. We are thrilled to hear that the hamper was presented well and delivery was as expected. An email confirmation is sent as soon as the payment has been accepted. I do apologise you never received this sometimes it can go into the customers promotions or spam inbox. I'll certainly look into all points raised and ensure these are addressed to improve our services moving forward. I hope this does not deter you from shopping with us again. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer Care Manager)
Nothing out of the usual...no complaints...delivered as requested. Recipient pleased😄 to have gift is the main benefit
Dear Paul, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate this. We are thrilled to hear that you have no complaints and the recipient was pleased with their gift! We hope to see you shop with us again. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer Care)
The buying process was fine. It was delivered on the correct day. I have no idea if it was good value or decent quality as it was purchased as a gift for a friend who would not be so rude as to tell me if it was poor quality, damaged, or dissapointing in any other way!
Dear John, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you were impressed with our service and that the delivery wowed you! I hope your recipient loves their thoughtful hamper. We cannot wait for you to return so we can exceed your expectations again. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer Care Manager)
Very good fast efficient service
Okay quite good
Was much better when you could pick your own items. Personalised Hampers are a perfect present for people that are difficult to buy for , so many reasons ( no alcohol, medical, knowing their dislikes etc.)
The delivery was really fast! Delivered the next day. However the box wasn't the same as advertised and was quite scratched up. I didn't receive the chocolates advertised and also the Almond Thins ended up being Orange Thins. I already had orange truffles and didn't want another orange item for this person. Please be wary what you see might not be what you receive. I wish they would have let me know, I'd have picked a different hamper if notified.
Dear Nadia, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are very sorry that items were substituted in your hamper, at times we may have to do this if the item goes out of stock. We always substitute with items of the same or even greater value. We are very sorry that on this occasion you were not happy with the substitutes. We hope this will not deter you from shopping with us again! Kind regards, Gemma (Customer Care)
.vdgfdssgsd
Dear Guy, Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We hope to see you shop with us again. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer Care)
Great that the order wasn't late for a special birthday, but a shame that it arrived 2 days early as it was not quite the surprise we had planned!
Good service, maybe one or two more items maybe
Dear Salman, Thank you for your review we really appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear you liked our service. Thank you for your feedback, we will look into this. Take care and stay safe. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer Care)
The recipient was very happy with the gift, however they did not know who it was from and why as the note was not added, in this case it was from niece and nephew to uncle which was a little disappointing as they were waiting for a reaction. But overall gift is was nice as shown
Dear Nimicha, We wish to thank you for your review and feedback. We are thrilled to hear that the recipient was thrilled with their thoughtful gift. The gift messages are sometimes missed by recipients due to their placement, they are on the outer packaging instead of inside the hamper. However, If we somehow failed to include the message, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We're currently working on improving our gift messages and I'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Thank you for choosing us and I hope you will return very soon, take care and please stay safe, Kind regards, Nicole (Customer Care Manager)
We ordered the hamper online and we could not apply discounts of 20% on the order because the facilities was not visible. Your website is not very user friendly and found it very difficult. Secondly, we ordered the hamper on Monday for Thursday delivery and we were charged £3.00 extra for this service. This appears to be quire a lot compared to guaranteed next day delivery. Some of your competitor's do not charge for delivery at all. ( It is Free delivery )
The range of products and availability of delivery destinations is very much reduced since I last used them
The recipient was very happy with the hamper, but there was no message included to tell them who it was from.
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 18,457 reviews