hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Did not arrive, no phone number, no answer to email
Ordered 4 hampers at the start of December (5th) for a timed delivery on 17th Dec, only 1 has actually been dispatched and delivered. Spoke with customer services eventually after constantly ringing out and getting an answer machine message and being told hampers will be delivered next week. Will update review depending on if that happens. Was told it's been really busy this past week which I don't particularly accept as a valid excuse, the timed deliveries should mean that the company is aware of the expected workload to be processed. Honestly haven't had this issue in previous years with other Hamper companies and if they're not delivered by early next week (too late anyway for one of the customers who's going away which was the reason for choosing the 17th Dec) I won't be using hampers.com for the rest of my life. I tried this company and got burnt
My Australian uncle whom is 94 and partially deaf, ordered over the phone a “Larder loader” from a catalogue he had, he was informed that catalogue was out of date and that hamper was no longer available, however the telesales said that they would send something similar and agreeing, he paid over 100 Australian Dollars (around £55). What arrived was not in the least similar, bottle of white wine, 1 box of Tim Tams, 2 bars of Cherry ripe, 1packet Ambrook caramelised macadamias nuts and I packet of Allens snakes alive (total around £20). He was devastated, as this was not what he had been led to believe was being delivered. On taking the issue up with your customer services, the very curt un-sympatric answer I received was “he got what he ordered, and that he had selected the Swagman Hamper from the catalogue as illustrated ”, considering he had an old catalogue and the telesales was the one whom ticked the box whilst on the phone with him.!!! The family is not at all impressed and as you can appreciate, will not be ordering any further Hampers.
I sent 3 hampers: one arrived as expected, one arrived at the wrong address and one handled a change of address: the first one was fine, the second one is still at the wrong address but the residents in question are hoping to organise the process, and the third one is successful due to personal connections. I am not impressed.
The hampers were of a high quality and therefore excellent value for money. Delivery was very timely, the only glitch being that on the one to Clanfield in Hampshire the message had been omitted, therefore the recipients were not sure of the senders identity
Delivered very swiftly and full of treats my Dad is v happy with. 10/10!
Hello Katherine, Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Katherine we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted you're happy with our services and your father enjoyed our hamper! Thanks again. We look forward to sharing the joy of gifting with you sometime soon. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer service manager)
sorry but this is the second time that parcels have been ordered on time but not delivered on time,it was mothers day on sunday,she was suppossed to recieve her hamper on the saturday,its now tuesday and still no hamper...what a let down
One of the four hampers I ordered was not delivered and we have not been able to get in touch to find out where it is. Have not had any response from Hampers.com. Most UNHAPPY Diana Kateley
Not at all happy with the fact that paid so much for a gift only to be told that the gift message that should be included with or attached to the gift was not and is was actually placed underside of the delivery label; never heard of such thing. The receiver was left wondering from who the gift was. Response from Hamper was 'there are images showing where this is located on our website' - as if that would have been of any help to the person receiving the gift. Completely ruined the surprise and gift; I would not recommend Hamper and definitely will not be purchasing any gift from them again.
I bought a hamper as a present. Luckily I opened it before wrapping it and passing it on to my friend. The tins inside the hamper were battered and completely out of shape. I ended up having to take them out and replace them with new produce. I wouldn't purchase this again.
I ordered a Christmas hamper for my brother in the UK as I am in Australia,it wasn't delivered and despite numerous emails I haven't even had a reply ...very frustrating and terrible customer service I sent the first email on boxing day and now its 3rd Dec and they still haven't even bothered to reply... never had such a bad experience unbelievable!!!
Delivery for my hamper was made on a completely different day from what I specified. This meant the hamper was delivered when no one was at home and left in an unsecure location for 9 hours with food that need needed to be refrigerated. No notification that the hamper had been delivered until 12 hours later, resulting in food that had to be thrown away as it wasn't suitable to eat. Will not be ordering again.
Appauling customer service in response to emails after ordering and no access via website to alter CYO orders.
Delivery prompt and updates very good. Was told contents were very nice but as it was a gift, I did not see how it was packaged. Would like to have seen a picture on your website.
Great as usual
She loved it and that’s the most important:) Great service, fast delivery, perfect gift, happy face:) Thanx again Hampers!
Dear Kata, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are so thrilled to hear that your recipient loved her gift and you are impressed with our service! Thank you for shopping with us, we really appreciate your custom. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer care)
The hamper arrived, mid morning, the next day as requested. My mother loved the contents. The only problem was choosing from the large range of hampers when purchasing.
Dear Terence, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate the 5* rating. We are so pleased you are impressed with our speedy delivery. It's great to hear that your mother enjoyed her goodies and your only issue was choosing what hamper to send! Thank you for shopping with us, we really appreciate your custom. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer care)
Lovely and substantial
Very well presented
Love these hampers. Such great pressies to send. Easy to organise too.
Dear Lynette, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate the 5* review. We are grateful you chose to shop with us for sending thoughtful gifts, we hope to see you shop with us again very soon. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer Care Manager)
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 18,504 reviews