hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Not delivered on the day requested
My hamper wasn’t delivered to the address I requested, but to a DPD pick-up shop. No calling card was left, and I received no email with information on how to retrieve the shipment. It’s a hassle for me as the customer, and surprise ruined for my recepients. Very disappointing experience.
Sorry to say that although the gift was received and loved by the person I sent it to, she had no idea who it was from. She spent ages contacting friends to know if they sent it and hadn't found anyone who did. I printed out the request with my note wishing her a happy birthday and you never enclosed it. They was very disappointing to us both. So no, I will not recommend anyone to order anything.
Dear Shirley, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately our gift messages sometimes missed by recipients due to them being placed on the outer packaging with their delivery address details, not within the hamper itself. We are looking at improving our gift message placement so this will not happen in future. We are truly sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience caused to yourself and the recipient due to this. We are very pleased to hear the hamper was loved by the recipient and we really hope you decide to give us another try at a later date. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer Care)
So disappointed, hamper unfortunately not received as yet. Has been signed for but not by my son. Currently in the process of trying to track it down 😥 can not rate
Dear Lynne, We are very sorry to hear that your hamper has not been located! I have emailed you in regards to resolving this issue for you. Please do get back to me and I will do all I can to help with this matter. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer Care)
Did not arrive, no phone number, no answer to email
Ordered 4 hampers at the start of December (5th) for a timed delivery on 17th Dec, only 1 has actually been dispatched and delivered. Spoke with customer services eventually after constantly ringing out and getting an answer machine message and being told hampers will be delivered next week. Will update review depending on if that happens. Was told it's been really busy this past week which I don't particularly accept as a valid excuse, the timed deliveries should mean that the company is aware of the expected workload to be processed. Honestly haven't had this issue in previous years with other Hamper companies and if they're not delivered by early next week (too late anyway for one of the customers who's going away which was the reason for choosing the 17th Dec) I won't be using hampers.com for the rest of my life. I tried this company and got burnt
Paid extra for delivery on a specified day and it turned up a day late and never had an apology. I did ring and was told it would arrive on the date specified even though I had no text or email. I thought the hamper was a little disappointing and the service.
Ordered from Sweden easily delivered correctly and quickly contents lovely !delighted will use again thank you xx
Hello Helen, Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Helen we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are delighted you're happy with our services all the way in Sweden! Thanks again. We look forward to sharing the joy of gifting with you sometime soon. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer service manager)
sorry but this is the second time that parcels have been ordered on time but not delivered on time,it was mothers day on sunday,she was suppossed to recieve her hamper on the saturday,its now tuesday and still no hamper...what a let down
Ordering was fine. I asked for delivery on 11 March because it was a present. It was delivered 3 days early!
Dear Nas, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry the hamper was delivered earlier than requested. Please be advised that due to the destination delivery address in the Scottish Highlands, we despatched the hamper according to the transit times set by our couriers. Therefore, as the delivery date requested was a Monday, the hamper left us on to allow for this to reach the delivering depot by the weekend. However, as the couriers do not deliver at weekends, & the hamper arrived in good time at the local depot they were able to deliver on the Friday. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience & disappointment caused. kind regards, Hamper.com
My Australian uncle whom is 94 and partially deaf, ordered over the phone a “Larder loader” from a catalogue he had, he was informed that catalogue was out of date and that hamper was no longer available, however the telesales said that they would send something similar and agreeing, he paid over 100 Australian Dollars (around £55). What arrived was not in the least similar, bottle of white wine, 1 box of Tim Tams, 2 bars of Cherry ripe, 1packet Ambrook caramelised macadamias nuts and I packet of Allens snakes alive (total around £20). He was devastated, as this was not what he had been led to believe was being delivered. On taking the issue up with your customer services, the very curt un-sympatric answer I received was “he got what he ordered, and that he had selected the Swagman Hamper from the catalogue as illustrated ”, considering he had an old catalogue and the telesales was the one whom ticked the box whilst on the phone with him.!!! The family is not at all impressed and as you can appreciate, will not be ordering any further Hampers.
One of the four hampers I ordered was not delivered and we have not been able to get in touch to find out where it is. Have not had any response from Hampers.com. Most UNHAPPY Diana Kateley
Not happy as I wrote to you saying I made a mistake and put wrong address on delivery and I never heard back from you it was a xmas gift for my son in uk as I live in Australia please can you follow this up regards cathy Mcglennon
Purchased what I think to be a very expensive hamper for my parents Xmas present and was shocked at how poor it was. What I paid for this hamper I could have bought a fortnights worth of shopping for them instead. This is a few times I have bought hampers from here but the first time I have actually seen one after delivery ....... never again , bitterly disappointed just feel ripped off.
The hamper never arrived!
The hamper wasn’t delivered before Christmas Day, as promised
On 8 December 2018 I ordered 'Merry Christmas from down under hamper' for my son. The contents of the hamper was listed on the website as: shiraz vine, tim tam, caramelised macadamias, Xmas pudding, mince pies, vegemite, milo and violet crumble. The hamper was delivered on 18 December 2018. However the hamper only included these items: vine, tim tam, vegemite, milo and violet crumble.
I placed an oder with you for a Hamper on the 14 December and it’s now the 24th!! It’s supposed to be a 2-3 day delivery turnaround that you advertise not 10 days…without any communication to the recipient or the sender in this time to inform them of potential delays.
I had one of the gifts delivered to my house and this was left outside all day and the box was destroyed. might as well have just brought the stuff myself.
I ordered a ham and was never delivered
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 18,455 reviews