hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Picture bit misleading. Lots in pic not included like the small cheese board and knife, grapes etc. Also one of the box of crackers smooshed and crushed
Felt it was quite expensive for the number and size of items in the hamper
Dear Margaret, Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We are sorry you do not feel our hampers are good value for money, we try and source the finest artisan products which are reflected in the cost of the hampers. We do list the contents, with weights etc. on our website so buyers are aware of precisely what will be within the hamper. Thank you for shopping with us. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer care)
Delivery on 26.04 comes on 25.04
It was delivered to the wrong address and had to be collected from the neighbouring house
Didn’t get what I ordered. Due to lockdown I ordered a surprise wine and chocolate hamper for my husband on our anniversary. It cost me £30 plus £3 postage. The wine that arrived was not the 2010 D’Olivia Gran Reservation but a 2018 bottle of Rioja. The chocolates were the same make but half the size. The box was nice but feel like I’ve been conned.
Dear Karan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for the disappointment caused, we may have to from time to time substitute items, but whenever we do this we always ensure our substitutions are of the same value or greater. We are so sorry you feel let down and conned by our service. I am going to send you an email to discuss this further. Kind regards, Gemma (Customer Services)
Received on time & signed for by my daughter in London but my choices of type of gift hamper seemed very limited this time . I feel embarrassed that I sent a Spanish beer pack in desperation instead of an Australian Christmas/ wine hamper. Couldn’t find what I wanted this time most sold out it toooo expensive. Thanks Bernadette
Very expensive to get to ireland
The ordering system is easy to use but paid extra for specific day delivery and item was delivered on the wrong day
was left on doorstep not known if received by my friend as her phone is not receiving !
Previous experiences ok but paid extra for named day for hamper delivery as birthday surprise and delivered on.the wrong day, 2 days too early!
Ordered a Hamper for Fathers Day delivery. Turned up the next day? Whats the point?
Dear Robin, We are very sorry to hear the hamper was not received on the day requested. Therefore, we have checked with the couriers, & can confirm that delivery was attempted on the day, 21/06/2020 at 18:06 , but there was no answer at the property. This was then re-scheduled & delivered the next day. Apologies for the disappointment caused. Kind regards, Hampers.com
you did not deliver on time
Sorry, was trying to give a 5 star rating, don't know what happened. Have spoken to the recipient and they were extremely happy with the hamper. I will certainly be using you again in the future and will be recommdnding you to others.
2 hampers came the day after delivery day. All pleased wth gift
Hamper itself is great. Had A LOT of trouble placing the order, the website was difficult to navigate then my credit card was not accepted. Tried three or four times before it all came together.
The delivery! - I got it delivered to work as I thought somebody would be there to receive the hamper. Got a delivery time of 18.07 - 20.07, I wasn't warned about late deliveries! Contacted the company about changing delivery address ( to billing address), they never returned my call. Went on to DHL website, left an instruction to email me after the previous delivery - never happened! And the delivery path never updated! Not impressed!
Item went to wrong address
The hamper was delivered 2 days later than I was informed when placing the order on line, which was 2 days late for my sister’s birthday.
I ordered the hamper to arrive on a Monday, for my aunt's birthday, but it arrived two days early, on the Saturday - which was not her birthday! I would imagine that many of your hampers are sent as gifts and so it would seem to be important that they arrive on the day for which they are ordered.
Dear Clare, We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with the early delivery of the hamper. Please be advised that all hampers due for a Monday delivery are despatched on the Friday beforehand, as we are closed at weekends. On occasion, when the driver's are loading up on Saturday with their Premium Service deliveries, they will check to see if they have any other parcels to go to the same postcode/street. If they do, they may at no additional cost, take these out also. The couriers are under the impression this is providing a better service as technically it is an upgraded service at no cost to the customer. Please accept our sincere apologies for the hamper arriving before the requested date & for the disappointment caused. We do hope this will not deter you from visiting us again in the future. kind regards, Hamper.com
Meant to be four stars happy
hampers.com is rated 4.81 based on 20,084 reviews