Hamper.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamper.com
Read Hamper.com Reviews

About Hamper.com:

Hamper.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hamper.com bring you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hamper.com

36 Innovation Drive Milton ParkAbingdonOxfordshire

efficient and easy to order
Loved being able to create my own hamper and it was beautuiflly presented.
It makes my family happy receiving hamper . I live in Aystralia
Very easy to order and very prompt delivery, with good information on progress
Hi Kathleen
Many Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com.
I sent it to friendS and felt they both were very happy with the products & the service. Thanks
Hi Geeta
Kind Regards, Hamper.com.
Excellent service, very reasonably priced, delivered next day exactly when they said & the recipient LOVED it! I’m a very happy customer! :)
Hi Sarah
Many Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and that the Hamper was well received by the recipients.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
The recipient of my gift of the hamper was extremely happy with the contents and presentation - all delivered as planned in time for her birthday - thank you!
Hi Joanne
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
Simple process to order. Fast delivery.
it made my Dad happy
My order was completed as scheduled. I received many updates on the status of my order. The recipient was delighted with the contents of the hamper and sent me a picture to show what was in it. I am extremely pleased with the whole experience and will definitely use Hamper.com for any future orders. Thank you for your great service.
Hi Shirley
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
Very easy to use. Gift to my daughter arrived on time and was perfect.
Hi Liane
Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as hoped and that the Hamper was well received by Your Daughter.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
It was a gift. Y daughter in law was very pleased with it.It was very well presented.
Hi Colleen
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
Speedy delivery of attractive product. Recipient very grateful.
Hi
great delivery and products
Hi Romy
Kind Regards, Hamper.com.
It was super fast and good value for money, highly recommended.
Hi Hong
Many Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and that the Hamper was well received.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
Great selection of goodies, quick delivery and updates sent too. Thanks!
Hi Kate
Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went well, thanks for choosing us.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com.
Good delivery, good contents, however recipient had to pay when the delivery was made by DHL. Having paid a lot for the carriage it seems strange there was still something to pay. We were not advised of this. Pls advise.
Always excellent service. Totally reliable especially when ordering from overseas (New Zealand). Recipients have always commented on the quality of their hamper. Communication from company is very good and very much appreciated. We could not recommend Clearwater Hampers more highly and will always use this service.
Hi John
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
Great service. Recipients were very pleased
Hi Louise
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
The delivery was very fast - next day to the isle of man. I had to ring with a query but the call handler was very polite even though we couldn't change delivery. My fault not hers. Will wait to get feedback on the hamper itself which is a present
Hi Helen