hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

My cousin was delighted with her surprise birthday present
Great gift! Delicious items!
Got the Gin Hamper for a friends Birthday, she absolutely loved it , thank you so much will definitely be using you again
Excellent service - despite not being able to complete my order via the website (process didnt complete) I was able to place the order by phone. Contact was extemely helpful and courteous. Very good information on delivery. This was a gift, so don't yet know how it was received.
Great purchasing experience; swift delivery; great communication throughout from order to delivery; I would most definitely recommend using Hampers.com and I’ll be ordering again from you soon!
A beautiful hamper that arrived on time. Thank you
Lovely hamper and delivered within 3 days of placing order.
The website was easy to use and the hamper was much appreciated as a birthday present - thanks.
Excellent all round, informed ever step of the way upto & after delivery made, contents well received!
Great packaging and presentation. Lovely gift :-)
FANTASTIC BROUGHT A HUGE SMILE TO THE LADY IT WENT TO
very efficient delivery and products were just as described
I sent it as a gift and it was delivered on time, at short notice and I’m told it was amazing!!
Delivered on time and sister was very happy with hamper
Very prompt delivery, great communications
Excellent quality service
The recipient was very pleased.
I bought this as a gift for my daughter in law.She loved it and all it’s goodies .She missed the delivery the first time but they brought it back no problem so that impressed me as well .I would definately use them again .
Hamper arrived very quickly and the recipient was delighted with it!
Fantastic service and super fast delivery. The friend we ordered the hamper for was delighted. Customer Service was excellent and we were kept informed of the progress of the delivery right up to, and including delivery! I highly recommend Hampers.com.
hampers.com is rated 4.78 based on 14,735 reviews