Hamper.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hamper.com

About Hamper.com: Hamper.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hamper.com bring you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

Categories:
Up to £40
All Hampers
Delivery To Australia
Top 30 Gift Hampers
Top 30 Food Hampers

How would you rate Hamper.com ?

Michael Fox

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

ANGELA CLARK
"Very disappointed with the Hamper we were going to be ordering 65 of them for staff but contents even though put together by ourselves very overpriced for what was actually in it 14 items of food which came to £45.26 and the 2 bottles of wine (£ 6.25 each) 1 bottle of port ~(£6.85) and 1 Prosecco (£10.99) which totalled £59.00 +VAT £70.80 ."
Caroline MacPhail
"Fantastic hamper! My parents loved it!! Thank you :-)"
"It was a gift,so I personally have not seen it,but my cousin was happy with the cake..She has not cut it,but wants to keep it until Christmas,,"
"My name is Julie Harrison, not Molly Wellen. I sent the hamper to my Aunt Molly for her 85th birthday. I’m hoping she received it as I have yet to hear from my cousin. I truly appreciate this service as I wasn’t able to visit for her birthday due to the hurricane Florence that disrupted our lives!"
"This was sent as an anniversary gift. It arrived on time and the recipients were delighted with the gift."
Hi Mr & Mrs Young.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as expected and that the Hamper was well received by the recipients. kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Two ordered so far, great delivery service. Recipients happy with items received"
Hi Roger.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went well and thanks for choosing us.
kind regards, Hamper.com.
"I purchased this hamper as a present for my brother's 70th Birthday. He is very pleased with the contents and quality of the gift."
Hi John.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as hoped and that the Hamper was well received by your Brother. kind regards, Hamper.com
"I liked the contents of the Hamper I chose & our friends were delighted when they received it the next day. A very prompt delivery. Thank you. As a wine drinker, I would have like to see a Hamper with a Bottle of wine rather than the half bottle, or perhaps a half bottle of white & red. But that is just my preference. Nothing against the Hamper I chose."
Hi Jacquie.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and that the Hamper was well received by the recipients. Regarding your thoughts on the Wine, please look at our Create Your Own Hamper feature on the Website where you can select lots of products that would suit the recipient. kind regards, Hamper.com
"I ordered this for my friend as a surprise on her birthday. She was really thrilled, she said it was lovely she was so pleased with it it was well worth the money just to hear the pleasure in her voice. Hamper.com kept me informed of when it was dispatched and when it arrived I will certainly use them again."
Hi Elsie.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and that the Hamper was well received by your friend. kind regards, Clearwater Hampers.
"I bought this Hamper for my Dad's 87th Birthday. It was delivered on time and was just what I wanted. He was very pleased. Thank you"
Hi Ronnie.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as hoped and that the Hamper was well received by your Father. kind regards, Hamper.com.

"My Granddaughter just started Norland College , I live in USA and just wanted to send her a little gift, this fitted the bill perfectly she was very very happy"
Hi Harriet.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as hoped and that the Hamper was well received by your Granddaughter. kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Picked my own hamper so could tailor it for the recipient. Good variety to choose from."
Hi,

kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Excellent service, arrived on time with everything that was ordered, I will definitely be using Clearwater Hampers again!"
Hi ,
kind regards, Hamper.com.
"The Hamper.com Gift Box was a Birthday Gift and I was delighted to receive this gift."
Hi

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as expected and that the Hamper was well received. kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Once again, Hamper didn't disappoint! The hampers we selected for our U.K. based family were quickly despatched and delivered on the day we chose. The hampers are of a consistently high standard. Thank you, Hampers U.K. from our family to yours."
Hi Samar.

Many thanks for taking the time to give us a Positive review. We are pleased that you had a Good Experience with us on this occasion and on your previous orders. kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Thought I was dealing with a consumer retail site. Shock when at the email in my in box when 20 % added to my bill. Will be more careful when dealing with any other trader on line in the future."
"Hamper.com is awesome because I am able to send gifts to my sister in London England from Toronto. Its great! Thanks"
Hi Samantha.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review.

Hamper.com understand that there are many individuals living overseas, either ex pats or otherwise, that have family & friends in the UK, who would on occasions like to send a gift to.
We aim to help make the process as quick & easy as possible to put smile on the face of a loved one across the miles. Thank you so much for choosing us.

Kind regards

Hamper.com

"Prompt and efficient service"
Hi Claire.

kind regards, Hamper.com.
"There was a large selection of Hampers to choose from and they delivered the Hamper very quickly and efficiently."
Hi Sarah.

kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Ordered hamper - tracked it - delivered to my son for his birthday - thrilled !!! Definitely use again"
Hi James.

"the service has been excellent, I have ordered a number of hampers for business reasons and on all but one occasion the delivery time has been kept to."
Hi.

Hi.

"The service is of top quality. I live in the USA, l placed a birthday gift order for my son-inlaw in London. It arrived on time and he thoroughly enjoyed the hamper received. The tracking is excellent, you know exactly when the gift arrived. Thank you!"
Hi Vilma

Hamper.com is rated 4.66 based on 5,327 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!