hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Very happy with everything ... the hamper ... the service and ease of ordering and delivery.
Easy to order, speedy delivery, recipient delighted with gift hamper
Very good thankyou
Easy website to navigate and fabulous products at a reasonable price. Will definitely utilize for gifts again
All great, fast delivery and the gift was amazing.
What a fabulous way to celebrate, especially when your locked down.
Thank you hampers.com
Arrived on time, the friend I bought it for said it was lovely so I assume everything was good.
Very happy with the fast delivery
Selecting and sending the hamper was very easy. The recipient was overjoyed with the contents.
However, my thank you note was not attached to the package (or was not found), and if I had not let them know that it was coming, they would not have known it was from me. That is why I am giving 4/5 stars.
Excellent customer service, had great help with the online chat prior to ordering. Delivery was next day, my recipient was absolutely delighted with the contents of the hamper, and the surprise delivery. I will absolutely be using this service again
The hamper was really lovely and the recipient enjoyed it very much! Prompt delivery and as far as I know great quality as well! Very pleased with the gift!
Excellent service highly recommended
Hello Rene,
Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Rene we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and delighted you are happy with our services!
Nicole (Customer service manager)
Great service. Delivery to USA was very quick. The hamper arrived a few days before the requested date and the courier had to go twice as they weren't in the first time. Only problem was the recipient didn't find the message and it was a birthday present. I knew she had received it because the company and DHL sent me an email.
Hello Beverley,
Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Beverley we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we delighted your hamper gift was appreciated all the way from the USA.
professional
Hello Amanda,
Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Amanda we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and delighted your happy with our services.
Nicole (Customer service manager)
I sent my Scottish Aunt a hamper for her Birthday. It was actually delivered a day early, which coincided with her actual Birthday, which as a great fluke but would have been a problem if she wasn't home.
She is very happy with the contents and looking forward to devouring them.
Just one suggestion. I would have like to add a few extra items but couldn't work out how to do that.
Hello James,
Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. James we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and glad your Auntie enjoyed our hamper. Thank you for giving us constructive feedback.
Nicole (Customer service manager)
Great service, quick delivery, fabulous presentation
Hello Linda, Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Linda we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and delighted you are happy with our services! Thanks again. We look forward to sharing the joy of gifting with you sometime soon. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer service manager)
Hamper delivered earlier on the day than expected to a very happy father on his birthday. The contents of the hamper were excellent.
Hello Steven, Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Steven we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled your father enjoyed his birthday hamper! Apologies regarding the extra speedy delivery we will ensure this feedback is looked into. Thanks again. We look forward to sharing the joy of gifting with you sometime soon. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer service manager)
Quick, efficient service. My friend was really excited to receive her hamper.
Hello Janice, Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Janice we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy your impressed with our services That's great news your friend was excited to receive her thoughtful gift! Thanks again. We look forward to sharing the joy of gifting with you very soon. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer service manager)
Hamper arrived on time, my friend was very pleased with it. Really good service.
Hello Sandra, Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Sandra we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy your impressed with our services, that's great news your friend was pleased. Thanks again. We look forward to sharing the joy of gifting with you very soon. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer service manager)
Great hamper
Hello Denise, Firstly, thank you for shopping at hampers.com and for your kind words. Denise we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy your impressed with our services. Thanks again. We look forward to sharing the joy of gifting with you sometime soon. Kind regards, Nicole (Customer service manager)
hampers.com is rated 4.77 based on 12,666 reviews