hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Great products and such a speedy service
Posted 35 minutes ago
Ordered Friday eve for Father’s Day and still delivered Sunday in time and we’ll received too. Will definitely use again
Posted 1 hour ago
Bought for my sister in UK as ac wee treat. She was delighted to receive it and quickly commented on the fudge was nice the something else was nice. I am in New Zealand so appreciate that I can trust you to put a package together from so far away
Posted 1 hour ago
Nice surprise to our friend the day before her Birthday, worked perfect, was delivered exactly on the day we wish
I got a Hamper for my boyfriend for our anniversary and he loved it! Not only where the products in the hamper great, the check out process was incredible and I could schedule exactly when I wanted the Hamper delivered!
Good selection, I bought it as a birthday gift for my niece & she loved it.
My husband received his gift and really enjoyed it, he liked all the items and he received it quickly so thank you so much!
This is the second hamper I have sent to Terry and she just loves them, presentation is lovely, contents are tasty and the Wine and Gin are also great. I am very happy that I found hampers.com as it is a super easy way of sending gifts to family in England. I am very happy with the quality and the prices are very reasonable.😊 Keep up the good work. Anne (Texas USA)
Our niece and her family moved house and I thought this was the ideal gift to send them, as it gives something for all the family. It was easy to order and the delivery was also very good.
Excellent service. They keep you informed from order to arrival.
Description online is accurate of the product and delivery was quick
The hamper I ordered was lovely. It arrived on the scheduled date. Thank you 🙏
Very well received by our friends on their anniversary . Would order from you again.
Excellent service
IT WAS REALLY NICE, THEY LIKE IT VERY MUCH. THANKS
Great service arrived in time and contents look amazing not tried everything yet😄
Great service and fabulous gift!
Easy to order website with lots of great choice. Prompt delivery service also and will definitely be using Hampers again in the near future. Nicely presented items inside the box.
The hamper was an additional gift for my Mum as I wouldnt be there on her actual birthday. It arrived at before 10:30am on the delivery date and she was delighted! :)
Great service & a beautiful hamper
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 17,998 reviews