Hamper.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hamper.com

About Hamper.com: Hamper.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hamper.com bring you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

Categories:
Up to £40
All Hampers
Delivery To Australia
Top 30 Gift Hampers
Top 30 Food Hampers

Tell us how Hamper.com made you happy

Michael Fox
ANGELA CLARK
"Very disappointed with the Hamper we were going to be ordering 65 of them for staff but contents even though put together by ourselves very overpriced for what was actually in it 14 items of food which came to £45.26 and the 2 bottles of wine (£ 6.25 each) 1 bottle of port ~(£6.85) and 1 Prosecco (£10.99) which totalled £59.00 +VAT £70.80 ."
Caroline MacPhail
"Fantastic hamper! My parents loved it!! Thank you :-)"
"I am very, very pleased with the gift I have picked from America for my nephew's 40th birthday for delivery in London as well as the service!!! The gift looked really nice and it was delivered right on the requested delivery date on his B-day, which was wonderful!!! I could not find any other company in London that would commit to deliver a gift on specific date... I have also received regular email updates on the shipment including date and time of the delivery. I could not be happier with the service!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great selection of hampers and prompt delivery"
"The items I chose were good - The only thing that was disappointing was that it was delivered a day before I had chosen and the message I sent had been edited"
"Great variety awesome price speedy delivery"
"Hampers were delivered on time and in good condition. Recipients were very happy with them."
Hi Eileen.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and that the Hamper was well received by the recipients. kind regards, Hamper.com

"The hamper was a gift for a friend. I was really impressed by the efficient service informing me when the hamper was dispatched and then delivered. Also being able to write a personal message was a bonus , not offered by other companies."
Hi Katherine.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us. kind regards, Hamper.com.

"My brother-in-law was thrilled with his cheese and wine hamper. Ordering was extremely straightforward, and delivery was prompt and efficient. Many thanks, I'll definitely use Hamper.com again :)! Gill Jones"
Hi Gillian.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and that the Hamper was well received by your brother-in-law. kind regards, Hamper.com

"The website is easy to navigate, I built my own hamper and it was very easy to put things in and out until I got the perfect mix of goodies. The hamper was going to someone with limited mobility so it was good to be able to pick a day for delivery and get notified when it had been delivered. First class service all round!"
Hi Janice.

"Excellent service,thanks,"
Hi Alan.

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went well and thanks for choosing us.
kind regards, Hamper.com.
"It was easy to order, plenty of choice and the delivery was spot on."
Hi Elaine.

kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Arrived promptly unlike some other presents. Recipient was very pleased with the contents - not yet consumed but looked good."
Hi Rosemary,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us. Kind regards, Hamper.com.

"I live in NZ - forgot that my fathers birthday was coming up. Remembered on 15/01/19(NZ) - and you delivered on 16/01/19 - his birhday !"
Hi Nicky,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and that the Hamper was well received by the recipients. Kind regards, Hamper.com
"Good quality hamper at a reasonable price and free delivery a bonus! Delivery on specified day and an email to narrow delivery slot down to an hour. Excellent service throughout."
Hi Laura,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went well and thanks for choosing us.
Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"A fast, easy and very efficient service. I live overseas and wanted to send a gift to my Mum for her 80th Birthday. The hamper was delivered on my chosen date and my Mum was thrilled with her gift. Would recommend and use this site again."
Hi Denise,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review.

Hamper.com understand that there are many individuals living overseas, either ex pats or otherwise, that have family & friends in the UK, who would on occasions like to send a gift to.
We aim to help make the process as quick & easy as possible to put smile on the face of a loved one across the miles. Thank you so much for choosing us.

"Excellent service and the recipients were over the moon. All round happiness!"
Hi Linda,
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a Great review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and look forward to you using our services again.
Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"My granddaughter's birthday hamper arrived hassle free, and on time. She sent me a photo of it, as I live in New Zealand. She was so delighted with it, and I am delighted with Hamper.com service. I would definately recommend this company, and use it again."
Hi Carole,
Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"I have been using Hamper.com for many years now as the remains of my family are scattered across the country and as a pensioner I cannot always get to see at Christmas, Easter or birthdays. I find I can always select an appropriate hamper to send for these occasions at prices I can afford. Deliveries have always been as reqwuested and I have never had a bad experience."
Hi Mike,
Many thanks for taking the time to give us a Positive review. We are pleased that you had a Good Experience with us on this occasion and on your previous orders.
"Quick and efficient"
Hi Julie,
Many thanks for taking the time to give us a Positive review. We are pleased you had a good experience with us. Kind regards, Hamper.com.

"It was sent as a gift to a colleague and it was good quality goods and very prompt delivery. Very good service"
Hi Diane,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as hoped and that the Hamper was well received by your colleague.
Kind regards, Hamper.com
"Very well liked by recipients"
Hi Henrietta,
Many thanks for taking the time to write to us with your thoughts. iew. We are very pleased that you had a good experience with us and look forward to you using our services again.
Hamper.com is rated 4.66 based on 6,119 reviews