Hamper.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hamper.com

About Hamper.com: Hamper.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hamper.com bring you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hamper.com

36 Innovation Drive Milton ParkAbingdonOxfordshire

Category:
Gifts

Click Here
"I ordered my Hamper prior to going on holiday and the beauty of this set up is that I could choose a day for my Hamper to be delivered upon my return and when I was at home because I did not want hubby to see it as it is a Xmas gift to him, and they do tend to plaster Hamper.com all over the packaging. I was kept updated on the day as to the delivery time frame, and they delivered on time within their hour time slot!"
Posted 26 minutes ago
"Fast delivery (even to a tiny town in Scotland). Great products and easy to purchase. Thank you."
Posted 36 minutes ago
Hi Wayne,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is fantastic that both you and your recipient were so happy with the hamper. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Posted 20 minutes ago
"Quick delivery & neighbour was really pleased with it 👍🏻"
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your review. We are very happy that both you and your recipient were happy with the hamper and delivery. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Posted 22 minutes ago
"The site was very easy to use and I was well informed of the progress of the delivery."
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your review. We are very happy you were so pleased with the services. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"I always use Hamper.com for Christmas hampers and have never been disappointed. Easy to buy, easy to get delivered and always a treat for the person I'm buying for. I love them."
Hi Joanne,
Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear you continue to have positive experiences with us. We look forward to helping you celebrate again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"The person for whom it was a gift seemed very please with it."
Hi Graeme,
Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear your recipient was so please. We look forward to helping you celebrate again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"Good website, nice range of items and good updates as to the delivery"
Hi Jackie,
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear you were happy with the service and products. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"everything went very well, my niece was delighted with her hamper, thank you."
Hi Wilma,
Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear your niece enjoyed her gift. We look forward to helping you celebrate more occasions in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"Gift despatched in one day and arrived 2 days later as weekend involved but was delivered into receivers hands securely and very well received."
Hi Lesley,
Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear the hamper was received so well, and look forward to helping you celebrate again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"The hamper was sent to one of our employees who is recovering after an illness. We sent the Afternoon Tea Hamper and they were so pleased with the hamper and the contents :) Thank you so much for your excellent service from start to finish - we will definitely be ordering more hampers in the future"
Hi,
Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear the hamper was so well received, and you were also happy with the service. We look forward to assisting you with more occasions in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"Good service and reasonable price"
Hi,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the service, and look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"A lovely surprise for an old friend."
Hi Kristine,
Thank you for your review. We are so glad the hamper was enjoyed. We look forward to helping you celebrate again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"very simple to use. The recipient received a message to say there was a delivery on the way and then a message with a time slot. Very good many thanks"
Hi Mick,
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear you enjoyed the service. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"Order easy to make. Liked the fact that I could decide the contents of the hamper rather than having to take one with items in it that I did not want. Order and payment were easy and I was kept up to date with the delivery process. The recipients were very happy with their hamper."
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear you have been able to take advantage of our UK Create Your Own option and delivery services. We look forward to helping you celebrate again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"great service and range of products with quick delivery"
Hi Karen,
Thank you for your review. it is great to hear you enjoyed the service and products. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"Very happy with purchase and arrived when said. Will definitely recommend"
Hi Tracey,
Thank you for your review. It is fantastic you enjoyed the service and product. We look forward to helping you celebrate again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"My daughter in the U.K. was delighted with the hamper I ordered from Australia. Was delivered when I requested; the whole experience was extremely efficient and I have no hesitation in recommending Hamper.com."
Hi Sandra,
Thank you for your review. It is lovely to hear you enjoyed the service and hamper. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"The hamper was for my lovely cousin who turned 80yrs old. She was thrilled and pleased with the gift and it arrived safely. I did receive updates from Hamper .com on expected delivery and when it arrived at my coins home. This is the first time I have used Hamper.com.I was introduced by a cousin in Australia who sent a lovely Hamper to my husband & I like a surprise gift. We very very impressed, so that is why I have used your services and hope to again in the near future."
"Easy website to use on mobile, great tracked delivery so I knew when the gift had arrived."
Hi Faye,
Thank you for your review. We are so happy you found the service so easy to use. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Hamper.com
"I ordered the hamper for my father's birthday and he was absolutely delighted with it. Hamper arrived on time and there were no problems."
Hamper.com is rated 4.70 based on 7,370 reviews