Hamper.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hamper.com

About Hamper.com: Hamper.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hamper.com bring you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

Categories:
Up to £40
All Hampers
Delivery To Australia
Top 30 Gift Hampers
Top 30 Food Hampers

Tell us how Hamper.com made you happy

Michael Fox

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

ANGELA CLARK
"Very disappointed with the Hamper we were going to be ordering 65 of them for staff but contents even though put together by ourselves very overpriced for what was actually in it 14 items of food which came to £45.26 and the 2 bottles of wine (£ 6.25 each) 1 bottle of port ~(£6.85) and 1 Prosecco (£10.99) which totalled £59.00 +VAT £70.80 ."
Caroline MacPhail
"Fantastic hamper! My parents loved it!! Thank you :-)"
"I've used this company before to send presents to my family in England. Each time I was happy to see the gifts arrived on time and were well presented. Good choices of wine, I wish there were better and larger choices of chocolates."
Hi Irene

Many thanks for taking the time to give us a Positive review. We are pleased that you had a Good Experience with us on this occasion and on your previous orders. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Excellent service. Good to be able to track parcel. Recipient very pleased with the hamper which was sent as a gift."
Hi Alison

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as expected and that the Hamper was well received by the recipient. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"My brother loved his birthday hamper. It’s the second one I have ordered for him and they are really worth the money."
Hi Natalie

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as hoped and that the Hamper was well received by your Brother. Kind regards, Hamper.com
"I order from Australia for family in UK. Always delivered the next day. Quality products. Thank you for making occasions special for recipients."
Hi Rosemary

"I bought this for a friend and it was well worth it, the only downfall was the message note, it could’ve been more appealing for the receiver, I had to end up improvising and created my own."
"Looks good just have an issue with gift message label on outer box very messy"
"super efficient and timely updates - delivered exactly as promised (plus was given notification on day of delivery notifying the hour shot of the delivery which was an unexpected surprise) and the hamper was well received - would definitely purchase again and recommend"
Hi Jane

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a Great review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and look forward to you ordering from us again. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"There is a very good selection of treats in the hamper. My friend loved it."
Hi Rose

"We have used Hamper.com for the past three years to ensure that we could deliver to our Family and Friends in the UK and elsewhere a great gift for Christmas that would be delivered on time and in good shape. KIt saves us paying high postage from Australia. The hampers are of exceptional quality and value to us and we have always received wonderful comments and no complaints. Thank you Hamper.com whom I would recommend to anyone."
Hi Keith

Many thanks for taking the time to give us a Positive review. We are pleased that you had a Good Experience with us on this occasion and on your previous orders, and look forward to you using our services again. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Always deliver on time, good selection and easy to order - prices are a bit steep for some hampers"
"Beautiful presented hamper with great products and delivered exactly when I’d set it to be delivered . Will definitely use again"
Hi Francesca,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a Great review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us and look forward to you using our services again. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"The basket was delivered right on time and the person I sent it to LOVED it!"
Hi Mark

"This was my first venture into sending a gift via internet. The address I gave for delivery of a hamper had the wrong postal code. Your excellent staff (Steve) advised the problem but assured that contact had been made to our UK family to fix my error. A happy ending, the hamper was delivered to the correct address. My cousin was very pleased with the contents and packaging of the item. Thank you Steve, Nicki"
Hi Nicki

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. We are very pleased that you had a good experience with us, and that the Hamper was well received by your cousin. Kind regards, Hamper.com
"My mother-in-law was thrilled with her hamper. It arrived really quickly, and that made me very happy to get it to her When her husband was in hospital."
Hi Alice

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as hoped and that the Hamper was well received by your mother-in-law. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"Fast delivery, liked being able to make up my own hamper online. I am in Australia and my son living in UK so postage from my end too expensive so being able to have something delivered from UK was ideal. Got to include some Aussie wines as well. My son was happy with his birthday gift 😄"
Hi Julie

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as hoped and that the Hamper was well received by your Son. Kind regards, Hamper.com
"Excellent responce"
Hi Benjamin

Many thanks for taking the time to give us a Positive review. We are pleased you had a Good Experience with us. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"I live in Australia and wanted a gift for my mother’s 70th Birthday. After reading reviews on Hamper.com I took the chance and ordered. Outstanding service will definitely use them again. Thank you."
Hi Tina

"Easy to use website and great choice of hampers and can make your own. Good price range. Prompt delivery. Relative very happy with products. Good communication from Hamper about delivery - especially telling you that it has been delivered."
Hi Sarah

Many thanks for taking the time to write a positive review. We are very pleased that everything went as expected and that the Hamper was well received by the recipients. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
"I didn't see the item as it was a birthday present sent direct to the recipient, however they thought it was lovely. I was less impressed with your use of Hermes as a delivery company as they did not deliver the gift on the day I selected (birthday) but the next day. With this in mind, I would unfortunately not use you again."
"I bought this for close family friends and they absolutely loved it! Loads included so great value! It arrived on the date specified and the updates were great!"
Hi Stephanie

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that everything went as expected and that the Hamper was well received by the recipients. Kind regards, Hamper.com.
Hamper.com is rated 4.66 based on 5,432 reviews