hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Easy to use, affordable with a great and varied selection of hampers.
Posted 12 minutes ago
Great service
I ordered the cider hamper for my nieces birthday. I live in Australia and she is in Wales. It arrived in time and she was thrilled with it. Good value for money and free delivery!
It was just as it looked on the website and the recipient said it was all delicious. It would have been nice if it came in a prettier wrapping as it arrived in a cardboard box and didn’t look as special as I thought but the products were really good
Very efficient delivery. I was kept well informed of progress of hamper to my friends. They loved the hamper. Well done.
Having friends and family in the UK but being in the USA was a challenge when it came to gift giving. But now that I've discovered Hampers.com my frustrations are no more. High quality gift hampers, a wide assortment and variety to choose from, makes it easy to select the ideal gift for any occasion.
Arrived on requested Date Looked Great exactly as online photo
love this company. I live in California, and my family is in UK. The hampers are beautiful and delivered really quickly.
I bought this for a friend’s special birthday, great selection, beautifully presented & she loved it.
I'm so pleased we found Hampers.com! It's so flexible and easy. You're able to send multiple gifts to multiple recipients and they keep you up to date on the progress of your delivery every step of the way. Absolute dream to deal with and so far we've received great feedback from everyone that has received a hamper from them. Huge variety of options available in every price range. Certainly something for everyone. Thank you so much, we will absolutely be back!
Bought it for an anniversary gift. It was well received. Aldo delivered on time so thank you
Everything was great.
Dear Gabriela, Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate this. It is great to hear you were happy with the product and delivery. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Well priced, quick efficient service & delivery. Recipient was really pleased.
Dear Julia, Thanks for the review! It is a pleasure to hear you think the products are well priced and the delivery was fast! I am so happy to hear the recipient loved their gift. Thank you for choosing to shop with us! Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
It was a wedding gift I ordered all the way from Canada to be delivered to the Isle of Man. It arrived quickly and was perfect. No complaints. Absolutely lovely service and quality. Highly recommend!
Dear Heyla, Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review, we highly appreciate this! We are delighted to hear your recipients enjoyed their gift and it arrived in time. We send a huge congratulations on the wedding! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us, we really appreciate your custom. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Aperol spritz, the drink of holidays!! So what with the pandemic this was a great way to indulge and imagine we were on the island of Capri!! Well packaged and contained everything we need for a delicious cocktail or three!
Dear Claire, Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we really appreciate this! It is wonderful to hear you were still able to get that holiday feeling with our hamper whilst being unable to travel at the moment! We are so pleased it was enjoyed and hope it's not too long before you can go away! Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Fantastic service and recipient very happy with her birthday Hamper. Would not hesitate to use Hampers.com again.
Dear Wendy, Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate this! It is so lovely to hear you had a great service throughout and your recipient was happy with their gift, we hope they had a lovely birthday! Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we really appreciate your custom! Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
The whole process from end to end was superb. The hamper I chose for my corporate clients went down a treat and I shall most definitely order through hampers.com again.
Dear Michelle, We are so delighted to hear how pleased you are from ordering through to delivery. It is great to hear the hamper was well received. Thank you for choosing to shop with us and confirming you will continue to do so. We appreciate your custom and 5 star review! Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Delivered fast and on time. Good presentation of the gift box
Dear Alexander, Thank you for the review, we really appreciate this. We are pleased to hear the hamper arrived on time and you were satisfied with the presentation of the hamper. Thanks for shopping with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Very Happy
Dear Angela, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate this! It is wonderful to hear that you are happy with the product! Thanks for choosing to shop with us! Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
It was great
Dear Brittany, Thank you for the lovely review, we are delighted to hear you were happy with the hamper! Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 19,272 reviews