hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Out of 5 orders only 1 arrived 2 days late as I write this on Boxing Day we still have 4 hampers outstanding not delivered totalling over 200 pounds. Not happy may contact my Credit card to lodge this as a no show to get the refund and let hampers fight this with MasterCard Darren cook
Most pathetic company I've ever dealt with. Messed me about. My order was delivered 4 days later than the date given. I rang the company 8 times to enquire delivery times or cancel so I can place the order with someone else. The staff were rude, ignorant and had absolutely no desire to provide good customer service. Lied and lied every time I called. No one got back to me in regards to my order. I wanted it to be delivered as a Christmas gift. AND finally when it was delivered to my cousin, it was a completely wrong and very cheap product. Stay away from this company. I shop online often but this company is the worst by far.
Here's a copy of one of the emails sent by my son ( the recipient). I think it says it all. "So just to confirm, delivery was attempted but there was an issues with the courier. No update was given by hamper.com to the buyer or delivery tried the following two days?" I did sent an email asking what was happening but just got an automated reply about being busy at Christmas ( how unusual busy at Christmas!) . Service sloppy or non existing!!!
Still waiting for delivery to the right address, 6 days later, fruit will be ruined
Not worth the money, the items do not justify the money paid. Plus the hampers don't come as the picture advertised, so false advertising. Overall would not buy again and would not rev omen to anyone.
Rubbish - very poor value for money
Mislead by sizes of products, most of which were far smaller than can be found in shops. At nearly £50, for less than half a plastic bag of food- not good value for money.
The cheese and port hamper was not worth the money , the cheese in the hamper and the one packet of cracker's is not worth £45 do not buy not worth the money
I can't comment on the quality of the hamper because it never arrived. The courier company claimed to have tried to deliver three times but if they did it was to the wrong address (which I provided three times) they did not try to contact the recipient on the phone number provided and customer services, although pleasant, were inefficient at returning calls or emails and appeared to be completely unaware of what was going on. Nearly a month after my initial order was placed I am still no clearer on what actually happened to the missing hamper and customer services could give me no assurances that if I reordered the same thing would not happen again so I have cancelled my order, leaving my aunt without a Christmas gift. I expect to be refunded within 7-10 days but I will be watching my account carefully to make sure that this happens. I would not recommend this company and unfortunately because Hampers.com are a recommended service on my company's rewards scheme I have let them know about the poor service too.
I have been trying to get someone to contact me since Tuesday of this week. 3 days now. I have called (no answer), I have left them voicemails, no-one has returned my calls. I have e-mailed their customer service department and they have not got back to me. I have also done the echat and the advisor didn't get back to me (I had to disconnect after waiting for 2 hours). I have spent a lot of money on an Australian hamper and cannot get someone to confirm if it has been delivered or not. That is all I want to know but no-one is helping. Once I log onto my account there is no tracking details for me to check myself. I won't be using this company again, this is very disappointing!!
Seen a photograph of the hamper I sent not worth half the cost I paid Very disappointed
The items were delivered fine but the problem I have is that for some reason you over charged me by a very small amount but unfortunately that causes issue with our accountants. Your invoice doesnt match the amount you charged my card ??????????? Makes no sense at all and when I tried to speak to the customer service lady she was very sarcastic and brushed me off with a "have a festive xmas". My issue isnt the extra amount charged its the fact i cant submit £312 worth of invoices to claim back the tax as we are a company because you charged me extra money for no reason!!!! Very poor customer service and I wont be ordering our gifts from you next year.
No hamper delivered - only some items rolling about in a large DHL carton! Seems to have got soaking wet . Report e-mailed to Hamper.com
The hamper arrived when it was supposed to, but unfortunately when we opened the box it wasn't very well presented. There were four items placed flat on the top, with other items at the bottom, not layered so you can view what you have. To make matters worse one of the items was left outside of the sealed basket. We've now had to remove the plastic around the basket to add the left out item, though at least we should be able to organise it a little nicer, so all of the gifts can be seen and displayed as they should. Of course we shouldn't have to and we will have to buy some sort of wrapping. The only positive is the fact you can easily choose what you want to put in your hamper, but I'm afraid the rest is not worth bothering with.
I'm very disappointed with what arrived as there was only 6 small items in the hamper and it certainly doesn't look worth £30.00
The process is quick but my order contained a chocolate that was too big for the box which was snapped in half just to fit inside if I had pictures I would show you
The hamper was sent to the wrong address - it was send to me, the payer, instead of to the delivery address.
Dear Terri, Could we please ask you to revise your negative review about us, as we delivered to the address you stated on your order. We sent you an order confirmation with the address details, & if you had contacted us at that point we could have amended the address accordingly. Therefore, we feel it is unfair to rate us negatively when we are only using the information supplied by the customer. kind regards, Hamper.com
I was extremely disappointed to find that the 50th birthday gift hamper which was supposed to be delivered on the 26th April did not arrive until the 4th May!
Dear Jayne, We are very sorry that the hamper wasn't delivered as requested. We can confirm that this was despatched from here on time, but the courier had difficulty in locating the address in Southern Ireland, which is why we ask for telephone numbers to aid the driver's with deliveries. We hope that the hamper was enjoyed once received & apologise for any disappointment. By way of an apology on behalf of the couriers, we would like to add some points to your account & hope that you will consider using us again in the future. kind regards, Hamper.com
Had the Get Well Soon hamper delivered and when it arrived over 50% of the fruit was damaged beyond being edible. The apples looked like they'd be sliced, withered grapes, and a very mushy kiwi. I contacted customer services and they were excellent, sent out another hamper the next day, but the fruit in it was equally disappointing and actually inedible. In my opinion the products chosen (the chocolates were equally as awful) seem to be the ones that will maximise profit rather than satisfy customers.
Dear Jennifer, We are very sorry to hear that the fruit arrived this way. The products are checked before despatch & some brought on the day to make sure they are fresh. This will be looked into further if it has not already as we did send a replacement. We thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. kind regards, Hamper.com
Im am currently overseas and sent a hamper to my mother who is recovering from a major operation. I spent a fair amouth on our hamper and the fruit cake was burnt at the bottom. She described it as "charcoal" I would not recommend the company.
Hi Matthew, We are very sorry to hear that the cake wasn't to the standard expected. These are ordered through a supplier & therefore we cannot open & check each cake as this would spoil the packaging & freshness. Had we have been informed we would have gladly sent your Mother another cake. Please let us know if you would like a replacement sent out. kind regards, Hamper.com
hampers.com is rated 4.81 based on 19,670 reviews