hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

I just felt the items and presentation were a little underwhelming for the price tag, convenient to order online, but next time I think I'll visit M&S, not quite worth the money in my opinion.
I think Hamper is a misleading term. Should be Hamper contents. I should have read more then I would have known there wasn't a basket just a cardboard box and straw. Next time I'll use Amazon Pantry, could get a better range and cheaper.
Hamper contents were fine. Delivery booked for a Saturday (and premium delivery cost paid) only for courier to then advise they were “delayed”. Recipient ended up collecting the hamper from courier depot on a Sunday. Disappointing.
Much smaller than expected for the price
Delivery was late, I understand there were horrendous weather conditions but didn’t receive any communication on the situation. Hamper was disappointing when I did arrive. Had bought thins as a present, was so disappointed I had to go and buy something else.
My hamper delivery status was unrecognised. Was told it was already delivered by customer service when it wasn’t. The recipient didn’t received any card so they didn’t know who it was from. I did write a thank you message with the hamper. Had to ask the recipient if they did indeed received the hamper which was meant to be a surprise. This experience left me without any confidence of the delivery service.
I paid extra to have it delivered on a certain day and it was late.
Good quality basket but feel the contents didn't match or meet the same quality. Still waiting to hear back from the recipients. If they were not as impressed as they were with previous hampers, I won't be buying again.
I have contacted customer services to see if my order has been delivered, as I have received no notifications via email/sms as promised and I have received no response quiet frustrating for my first order. disappointing
Bought two hampers. One got delivered for Xmas the other hasn't arrived yet. 50% success rate isn't good enough.
Presented well but for £28 I expected something more than £3 worth of cheese, £1 shortbread biscuits and a small bottle of port - definitely not worth the money I'm sorry to say...
I had difficulty with the billing address field and the shipping address field. Additionally, after I placed my order I waited for the Tracking number but it never appeared. So, I sent several email questions regarding tracking and delivery date information. To no avail. No one responded until after the Hamper was delivered. Too late. We are totally satisfied with your product, however the internet purchase and the customer service is not so good. Please improve these weak points and you will see more repeat purchases I am certain. Wm. Roger Clark, Bristol, PA. 19007, USA
Paid £30 for a specific day delivery. Only some hampers arrived on this day. Rang customer service a number of times, over 20 minutes on hold, left voicemails, emails. The missing hampers eventually arrived the following day. Ordered hampers from here last year and service was perfect but was not impressed at all this year.
Not good value for money. Arrived in a small box 😕
I asked you to deliver 3 hampers on Dec. 23. I am disappointed that you delivered them already, nearly 2 weeks before Christmas.
When my gift was delivered it was badly damaged, broken bottles. The only thing I recieved was that it had arrived but damaged. I was not informed that my brother in law had to sort out getting it resent. I got not notification of this or apology, reimbursement, compensation. Not very impressed at all.
I didn't actually realise the hamper would be as small as it is. I bought the hamper as a present for my in-laws as online it looked tasteful. When the box arrived I honestly thought it was the wrong item until I opened it and it was like a miniature version of what I expected. If the size of the bag was in the online description then I wouldn't have bothered. In past years I have got a large wicker hamper with goodies in for not much more money and it certainly looked a lot better. I am really disappointed with it :(
This was supposed to be a Christmas hamper; I am very disappointed that it was delivered so early before Christmas ie on 8th December.
Wasn’t very happy with the size of each item in the hampers, it just didn’t look very good quality and not worth the £100 I spent
The Christmas hamper was delivered on the 7th of December ... it was supposed to be a christmas present, I expected Pre Christmas delivery to be 19th/20th Dec not as early as it was and as I said in my email you may as well have delivered it in November ...
hampers.com is rated 4.81 based on 19,760 reviews