Claytons Carpets Reviews

Read Claytons Carpets Reviews

sales@claytonscarpets.co.uk

Tritton Road (opp. NEXT), Dixon Street

Tell us how Claytons Carpets made you happy
We have had excellent service from ordering instore, keeping updated on delivery and the fitting of the carpet and delivery of our furniture. All staff are amazing, we will recommend you to everyone!
Fluent transaction, very pleased with the service.
Delivery drivers respectful and pleasant and adhering to Covid regulations
Excellent service. Fast and efficient and very friendly, thank you
Very efficient, friendly, professional, wore masks and informative about the products
Good service initially, not kept up to date very well on the delivery date. Didn't have cushions I wanted despite having them on their website
Fast and efficient - A 1st class service
We have shopped at Claytons for many years. We are always welcomed by the staff and always find them very helpful.
Jake and Steve delivered our bed a few months ago and today delivered our units, they are lovely and very very helpful and friendly.
Everything excellent. Thanks
Fantastic experience
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Friendly and helpful staff. Thank you
First class service from start to finish. Thank you Ian and the lovely delivery chaps! On my first visit I struggled to pick the material and was amazed I was allowed to take home the sample book, brilliant. I would 100% recommend Claytons to all. I have used Barker and Stonehouse for the last 25 years but no more! Claytons offer far better service and value.
So very impressed with delivery - not only were courteous, cheerful and mindful of our new carpets but efficient and so very professional. Thank you Jake and Steve! Excellent !!
We could not have had a better service from the sales staff to the delivery chaps. Nothing was to much trouble and our expectations were exceeded. Would recommend Claytons to anyone as excellent quality and service.
All the way through (Covid and all) the staff have been on the phone with updates, keeping us informed of progress. Delivery team were lovely and set everything up perfect. Thank you all in sales and delivery, it has been a pleasure! We will be shopping again soon.
The staff were courteous and helpful. They obeyed the social distancing. Thank you
Great service despite lockdown. Arrived at the time promised. Was unpacked and assembled, looks great
Delivery was a little later than expected due to the pandemic. Other than that happy with the service. Chaps that delivered were very friendly and professional
Excellent delivery. Everyone has been very helpful, especially with how difficult it all is in these times. Thank you
Fantastic Service despite being in lockdown. Bed was delivered with friendly staff. The installation of the bed was completed with diligence and care. Would highly recommend Claytons. Thank You!
Very impressed by the delivery service. The 2 men were extremely polite, pleasant and helpful. They took great care not to make any dirty footprints on my carpet and explained everything to me. I can recommend them highly
Claytons Carpets is rated 4.91 based on 1,072 reviews