Claytons Carpets Reviews

sales@claytonscarpets.co.uk

Tritton Road (opp. NEXT), Dixon Street

Tell us how Claytons Carpets made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Nigel is always helpful.The quality is always excellent and we are confident of reliable service. The fitters were brilliant..quick,clean and courteous. Good service as always throughout"
"Service really good, from in store, measuring up and fitting. Really pleased with carpet."
"Always a good service at Claytons. A good selection of carpets. The staff are helpful without being over attententive. Free fitting without having to spend a small fortune. Don't know why I bother looking anywhere else because I always end up buying from Claytons!"
"The fitters were very professional taking great care not to bend the carpet or scratch anything whilst fitting it . Perfect fitting and will definitely use them again without a doubt"
"I ordered a 3 piece suite I live in the West Midlands so the order was done over the telephone , everything was handled very efficiently and I was kept up to date with the progress of my order. The order was actually delivered 3 weeks earlier than planned which was excellent, the delivery company kept me informed of the time it was delivered 8.00am which was excellent the furniture was well wrapped and protected. I would recommend Claytons to anyone and would certainly use them again."
"When I was in the shop I was given time to look round, with checks to see if I needed help. Once I asked for advice it was useful guidance. The man who measured and the fitters were also efficient. I’ve had the carpet down for a few weeks and am very pleased with it. And the service overall. This is my third carpet from Claytons and I would return to them for another."
"As always, excellent service from start to finish."
"Pros: Good choice of carpets, easy parking, excellent fitters. Discount on floor price. Friendly sales staff. Cons: Told by sales staff carpet was in stock when it wasn't which delayed things. Also communication was a bit dodgy, I was promised a call to confirm the fitting date which never came meaning I had to chase. Also initially told fitting would be PM only to find out the night before at 5pm it would be AM. I would use Claytons again."
"Great service delivered carpet when they said they would fitted perfectly & they cleared up any mess"
"Helpful and polite customer service from all and skilled and efficient fitters. Thank you"
"Single bed and wardrobe delivered on time, Jake and Steve very helpful and efficient. Paul came and fitted wardrobe, excellent service from Clayton's. Thank you."
"A thoroughly fantastic job from start to finish. Carpets upstairs and lounge and solid oak flooring elsewhere. Total transformation & excellent fitters. Very happy with the results."
"Fantastic service and the best vinyl fitting we have ever had (thanks John), it has totally transformed our bathroom, will be back soon for lounge carpet."
"Bought a wardrobe for my son. Made and fitted in bedroom, very please with product and excellent service from Ian and fitter(?Steve or Paul). Would always make Claytons the first shop if buying furniture or flooring."
"Always had very good and helpful service and the carpet fitters have always done a good job"
"We browsed cushion floor Tuesday and it was fitted Wednesday , Lovely knowledgeable fellow in store and the fitters arrived on time and did a cracking job so thank you to all concerned we love it Graham and Joan Bordoli ,"
"Great service in the showroom and well fitted with no fuss first class as always"
"Store staff and fitters were very helpful and pleasant"
"More flooring from Claytons, just done most of the bungalow with vinyl, new sofas and bedroom furniture. Quality stuff good prices and 1st class service from sales to fitting.Many thanks"
"We are very pleased we have received from your company from the choosing to the fitting of our recent dining area carpet. This is the 3rd carpet purchased from you, and would do so again when we need to thank you T& J Ellis"
Claytons Carpets is rated 4.90 based on 422 reviews