Claytons Carpets Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Claytons Carpets

sales@claytonscarpets.co.uk

Tritton Road (opp. NEXT), Dixon Street

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Claytons Carpets ?

"Great service in the showroom and well fitted with no fuss first class as always"
"Store staff and fitters were very helpful and pleasant"
"More flooring from Claytons, just done most of the bungalow with vinyl, new sofas and bedroom furniture. Quality stuff good prices and 1st class service from sales to fitting.Many thanks"
"We are very pleased we have received from your company from the choosing to the fitting of our recent dining area carpet. This is the 3rd carpet purchased from you, and would do so again when we need to thank you T& J Ellis"
"Excellent products and friendly efficient customer service at competitive prices. Would recommend to anyone."
"Good customer service"
"This is the third time I have been back to Claytons, previously for carpets and on this occasion to choose a new bed for my teenage son. Their selection of beds is huge and I got a great deal on a double bed for £499 and the matching headboard was thrown in for free, my son picked a dark grey colour fortunately!. I couldn’t believe it when they texted within a week to say the bed was made and ready for delivery. Their delivery men excellent, they were polite and friendly and nothing was too much trouble, they put the bed up with a smile and even took away the rubbish, that’s something that is rare these days! Top marks, thank you J. Allison"
"Brilliant service-have used Claytons on a number of occasions for furniture and carpets and cannot think of a single negative! Delivery always on time and the delivery men and carpet fitters always so helpful and cheerful-even when having to put up with a very noisy spaniel as they go about the business of fitting and/or delivering."
"Absolutely brilliant service from the moment we stepped into the shop to having the flooring laid. We recommend Clayton without reservation."
"From "Neil to Finish" - Advice, planning, measuring and fitting - Excellent - Whole house carpeted Better price and Value in Lincoln - in the morning - New house luxuary by the Evening and Home time...."
"Extremely helpful in store, when I'd visited three other stores for a sofa and they all couldn't help me. When delivered the gentlemen were very friendly and even put out a carpet so my own wouldn't get damaged. Will certainly use them again"
"Excellent service , best price ,delivered within time expected . Would shop there again."
"The power rise and fall mechanism failed on our G Plan sofa which was out of warranty cover. One phone call and spoke to Robert who with his colleague came out to us the following day. All now working with a new switch. Brilliant service and no charge. Well done Claytons After Sales team."
"Carpets look lovely very helpful staff who took time to discuss all the different types and priced with me Sean who fitted them did a great job very quick and well done Carole"
"Excellent quality of service, sales were extremely helpful, fitters were second to none. On time, tidy , polite & extremely helpful, helping put all our furniture back in the room after they had finished. Superb service."
"Good price,fitted perfectly and my other half is chuffed to bits!"
"Whole experience was hassle free! Sales rep knew exactly what we wanted and the fitters arrived on time and were in and out in 45 minutes! Excellent job."
"I am very pleased with my carpet, excellent service. But unfortunately the carpet fitters have marked my newly decorated hall in a few places."
"Excellent, informative and helpful. Even when we preferred an off cut!"
"Always very professional,reliable and do a good job"
Claytons Carpets is rated 4.90 based on 406 reviews