Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Beautiful Moses basket, efficiently dispatched at a great price. Well done!
Excellent site , good quality products . Would highly recommend .
Beautiful products really pleased with my purchase
The service was very quick and felt luxury. The quality of the bedding and blankets it's lovely.
I have ordered from here many times with no issues at all. The latest order was a wicker Moses basket that had paint chips and they replaced it and collected the item
In record time and with no problems at all. Very helpful and extremely good customer service. Thank you really appreciated.
We had terrible trouble recieving our items after the FedEx courier left our parcel outside a commercial property about 5 or more miles from our address. The fault was with FedEx, but Jessica from Clair de Lune still tried her best to assist us in trying to trace where the parcel was, and when we could not, she quickly started to arrange for a replacement to be sent to us (which eventually was not needed). Now we have the Moses basket and stand we are very pleased with them. Unfortunately, there were no assembly instructions included but we were easily able to locate the instructions online, and there was even a video to go alongside them.
I ordered the wrong item in error this was resolved straight away by email by the lovely Jessica James who’s customer service is next to none .
Excellent service! One of the plastic straps on my moses basket thst holds the stand in place had broken. I contacted customer services to see if I could buy some replacements. Jessica got back to me and sent out some replacement staps free of charge and I recieved them the next day! Thank you very much!
Very helpful. I received the wrong item in my order and the team were quick to rectify the mistake and sent me out the correct item within days.
Thank you Jessica, you have been very quick and helpful.
I have every confidence in shopping with Clare-de-Lune on the future
Jessica James from Customer Service has been an absolute star! Unfortunately my item arrived slightly faulty (these things happen occasionally) and I had a replacement within 2 days and she arranged for the faulty one to be collected the day after my new one arrived. The new set is perfect and is the perfect piece for our new nursery (broderie anglaise 3 piece cot bed set) - thank you again Jess for all your help with this!
Great customer service! Jessica resolved my issue very quickly. Thank you so much! Would recommend x
I couldn’t find what I was looking for on the site so I contacted Sales via email and was super impressed with the quick and efficient response from their customer services rep Jessica James.
I received a faulty item and had to contact customer service. A woman names Jessica James helped me out with everything and made the whole process a lot less stressful than it needed to be. She was super kind and very apologetic.

Absolutely brilliant customer service. I accidentally knocked my noah pod and couldn't find any suitable touch up paint. It was so hard to find the right shade of grey. Emailed customer services and Jessica offered to send out a small pot of touch up paint for me. Was extremely happy as didn't expect it. Would highly recommend.
Lovely Noahs Pod received with rocking stand. Very pleased with the workmanship and item overall. One small mistake as originally recieved wrong item, a bassinet rather than the pod but there customer services assistant (Jessica) was brilliant. Correct item issued the following day and the old one collected. Could not fault them at all. Would order from them again.
İ buy the cheapest and the coolest moses basket ever super cozy and really beautiful rocker
Very happy with the products unfortunately due to personal circumstances I had to return my order but the costumer service was very friendly and helpful and could not do enough for you 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I had an issue with an order where the wrong item was sent. However, within one phone call the issue was completely sorted by Jess from the customer service team, and the correct item was immediately dispatched and arrived the next day. Such good quality items and such friendly and supportive customer care. Would use again.
I had sent an email as a customer who had just purchased £350 worth of goods and then realised I could of had 20% off my full order. I contacted Clair De Lune and have been dealing with a customer service advisor called Jessica James. She has been very professional, helpful and resolved my issue straight away. I can't thank you enough it's greatly appreciated. During a pandemic it's been difficult to get a hold of companies should any matters arise but Jessica basically responded the same day in a short space of time offering such high customer service. Keep up the good work - 5 star review from me!
Clair de Lune is rated 4.21 based on 242 reviews