The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. Plate arrive well wrapped up only problem I ordered the wrong size plate. More than happy to recommend The China Village.
Efficient and quick from order to delivery. Very pleased and will use your service again in the future. Thank you
Prompt service and the items ordered are really in excellent condition.
The order arrived very quickly and was exactly what we were looking for. Very well wrapped to avoid breakage.
Just what I wanted! Thank you.
Fast international shipping, products arrived in perfect condition
Our order of 3 large dinner plates arrived by return of post, very carefully wrapped, and although they weren't new, they were in excellent condition. The price, too, was very acceptable so we are well satisfied with our purchase.
Excellent communication! Quick response.
I loved my coffee pot, it was very good condition. Delivery was on time. I will buy again from this website and highly recommend for others.
Thanks
Service was quick and the package was well wrapped
I have purchased Denby dinner service pieces from the China Village - I have been delighted both with the trouble free service & high standard of product.
Dishes arrived in perfect order and very short time after ordering. Items were adequately protected and well wrapped. I was pleased you used paper which can be recycled and a cardboard box which can also be recycled. Very happy would recommend you without hesitation.
I sourced a Potters Wheel cream jug through China Village on-line. The service was good and the product arrived on time and in excellent condition as described on the web site. Happy to use them again.
Range of China on offer was extensive and the items I required were in stock. 2 items were well packed and delivered more quickly than anticipated.
Excellent service. Parcel arrived promptly, and condition of items was way beyond expectations.
Very happy to receive my dishes all in one piece! They arrived quickly and in perfect shape. These dishes are hard to fine so I am very happy thank you China village!
used china village to sell our dinner set.Fair price paid to us and everything conducted in a speedy and efficient way.Would be happy to buy or sell in future without any hesitation.Thank you for your help.
service to Australia was excellent
Good service- china arrived in excellent condition
My order arrived quickly and very well packaged to prevent breakages.
I was very happy with my purchase, reasonably priced ,perfectly packaged its axmas present for someone who collects Mason's Regency china it was a good find.
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 1,953 reviews