The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

How would you rate The China Village?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

B Henderson
Verified Buyer
"Had most of the items I was looking for but when arrived they were wrapped in newspaper so very dirty. But new and perfect. Will use again. Thank you."
"The product we received was very good and arrived in good time thank you"
"Received all items very quickly. Exactly as described and a very efficient service provided. Have used other suppliers but found the website, ordering and overall service very easy and personal"
"Excellent service - prompt delivery - no problems whatsoever. Thank you"
"China received in excellent condition and promptly."
M Bainbridge
Verified Buyer
"The speed of service was impressive. Ordered Fruday received Monday. Item was really well packed and protected and arrived in excellent condition."
"Easy to use web site. Efficient and prompt delivery. goods exactly as described."
"On time delivery, well packaged, and items just as described. Couldn’t ask for better."
"Good quality dishes and extremely well packed"
"My order was dealt with promptly. The goods arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. I was able to request another item when it becomes available."
"Very pleased with the Denby teapot, it was an exact match with the cups, saucers and milk jug also very well packed so no chance of a breakage. Well done everyone at China Village."
"This was the second time I have used this site. The service is excellent the items as described and they arrived undamaged in recyclable materials (mostly newspaper). Full marks."
L Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"I broke one I'd my mother's Denby dishes and found an exact replacement from The China Village at a very good price. . It came quickly and was well wrapped. Would definitely use sgain if I break anthing else!"
"Excellent service and pleasant interaction with company."
M Hallifax
Verified Buyer
"Good quality denby, packed well, easy ordering, received goods within 3 weeks! Reliable."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery,well packaged .good quality."
"Super quality of my replacements, I added a couple more for the future? Well packed, delivered on time by a smiling courier? Happy with the price what more could one want? Thanks folks"
"The website was easy to use. I found what I was looking for straight away. The order and payment process was simple. The items were delivered quickly and efficiently. The China was well protected and carefully packaged."
C Campbell
Verified Buyer
"The items were in good condition &well packaged"
S Connelly
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy and the pottery arrived six days later in excellent condition and very well packed. I was delighted, thank you very much."
The China Village is rated 4.85 based on 531 reviews