The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

How would you rate The China Village?

"My wife smashed a vegetable toureen we were given for a wedding present 33 years ago, so I thought we couldn't replace it, but China Village made the whole process of replacing it so easy. The website was great and very easy to navigate and search and they have so many items! Once found and ordered, my toureen arrived quickly and perfectly packed. No complaints, only praise.... Thank you for keeping our wedding intact, even if the toureen wasn't!"
"the order was dealt with very quickly and the packaging was excellent"
"Quick delivery and china well packed"
"It was exactly what I was looking for to add to my collection. A quick service & safely packaged. Thank you always good to receive what is described,"
A Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"My partner needed some pieces that were missing from her mums China and was delighted to get most of them from China Village. The website and delivery were ideal we would have no hesitation in using it again. Thank you."
"I received my order within 3 days and was really pleased with my purchase. It was very well packed so no chance of breakage."
"I ordered a plate for an elderly neighbour who had broken one from a set. Found the one and ordered it and arrived promptly in excellent condition. Full marks."
"The plate I ordered looked unused and was extremely well packaged. The delivery was very prompt. Thank you."
"perfect match to existing items of the same design thank you for the very prompt delivery"
P Lightfoot
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Arrived within a few days of ordering. Very efficient."
"A great selection of pieces and a prompt and very safe delivery. Thank you so much."
"Very, very quick delivery, in perfect condition and well packed. Thank you"
"We thought the parcel had not been delivered but they went above and beyond and found exactly where the parcel was"
"Because I found what I needed on the site"
"Perfect match for a 50 year old dinner service which was missing one plate. Great service."
"Ordering the item off the site was very easy for a technophobe like myself and the plates were well packed and secure. Very pleased with the service I received. Thank you."
"Two cups of our tea service which was purchased 20 years ago were broken in our moving house. I was delighted to find two available on this site. They arrived quickly well and safely packed. Thank you very much."
"I was delighted with the excellent quality of the china I ordered and it all arrived very speedily and carefully packaged. Thank You"
"I found the site on the net and they had just what l wanted. I ordered and it was delivered in days. The plate was unmarked. The packing was superb."
"Plates were in Excellent condition and were really well packed in the box so no chance of breaking.. Would definitely use again."
The China Village is rated 4.87 based on 609 reviews