The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service
My order was processed quickly and easily and the product was received well protected and in good condition
I was able to find the replacement side plate I needed and it was not too expensive. Given we are in lockdown, it was only a week to deliver. Which was good.
I was delighted to find China Village had items of Yuan pottery I particularly wanted. They arrived so beautifully packed that it took me ten minutes to unfold all the paper ready for recycling.
Website easy to use, item received very quickly and well packaged.
I was very satisfied with China Village. I was particulalrly pleased by the way that the china I purchased was so carefully wrapped using recyclable newspaper rather than plastic. Very nice to see that
I was very disappointed that the tiny chip on the side of the teapot wasn't mentioned . For such a fine piece of china the touch up is quite roughly done. I will equally mention a little bit of guilding on the lid has worn away, but that on its own is acceptable.
Hi, we are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your order and have emailed you to discuss this and how we can correct the situation for you.
Easy to find item on site and it arrived well wrapped in good condition within a few days. Very pleased with the service.
Wedgwood items that I ordered arrived promptly and well packed. Quality was 'excellent' as described on website. Very happy with service.
The goods were of good quality as described and arrived promptly in adequate packaging.
Great service experience. The China arrived completely intact as it had been extremely carefully packed. Very good shopping experience. I’ll definitely be back again.
Thank you so much, my 40 year old china tea set is now complete again. Easy, fast service.
Fast prompt service, well packaged, good job done
All as promised. Plates arrived beautifully packed and exactly as described. Intending to put in second order.
Very pleased with the service I received.
So easy to order. Quick despatch and delivery too - thank you
Goods arrived safe and well packed. This is the second time I have used China Village to replace my pieces from my dinner set and will carry on If I need a replacement.
Thank you. Beautiful cups and saucers. Excellent service.
Excellent service, would definitely use again.
Goods arrived swiftly and in good condition.
The China Village is rated 4.88 based on 1,715 reviews