The China Village Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,680 reviews
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
It was very easy to order the item I wanted. The delivery was very quick and the item was well packaged.
The order arrived within the time scale, was well packed and exactly what I ordered
Received my order very quickly and items were extremely well packaged so as to avoid any breakages. Would use this company again.
Very happy with my order, extremely well packed, even enjoyed reading your newspapers . Thank you
Very attentive service - although had a problem with part of the order it was rectified with great speed and to my satisfaction. Well done China Village!
Received my order within days. Excellent service, thanks.
Items were as described and were depatched quickly. Well packaged too.
Excellent service, prompt, parcel wrapped extremely well. Couldn’t fault them.
Very impressive packaging and prompt service.
I was very pleased and satisfied with my purchase that arrived boxed well. Very helpful as not being a computer experienced person I made mistakes but telephoned and help was excellent. I have dealt with these people many times before for different items.
Excellent in all ways
Went through available Denby items on sale, ordered by choice and it was delivered within a matter of days. Packaging and contents could not be faulted. First class service all around. Thank you.
Item just as described, and arrived very carefully packed.
Came up with the platr we wantd. Excellent
Delighted with my purchase which was obviously packed with great care and delivered as requested. I will certainly be recommending China Village to my family, friends and acquaintances. Excellent service!
Have ordered before and as always- excellent packaging and product exactly as described- thank you
Urgent please contact person items sent to - wrong order !!
My item was delivered in good time, and securely wrapped against damage. Will use this company again.
Thank you so much i was delighted to be able to add 3 cups to my tea set / dinner set Royal Doulton which i bought in the 70's It had been discontinued for many years.
Wonderful collection of items, reasonably priced and very quick delivery (packaged with great care) Absolutely 5 stars
The China Village is rated 4.9 based on 2,680 reviews