The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
Excellent service as usual, despite all the lockdown problems my order arrived ahead of the expected delivery date.
Excellent, prompt delivery very safe package. I foolishly ordered the wrong item a refund was made asap. I am now waiting my correct order with confidence. I would give 10 stars.
Very good quality plates, very well packed. Thanks very much.
They had what we wanted, fair price and quickly delivered.
Was looking for one replacement item and found it here - reasonable price and exactly as described and arrived as promised. Will definitely use again!
Fair pricing and fast delivery. Item very well packed using recycled materials. First class all round. Happy to deal with you again if I needed to replace another piece.
My order arrived extremely well packed just two days after the request was made.
Product exactly as described. Very well packed. Swift return to being ordered. Reasonable price. Thank you
The Denby crockery, we inherited and was never used, has been elevated in to daily use. We needed (and still want) more to add to what we have. The service was excellent, the items of good quality and wonderfully well packaged and arrived within days.
This is the first time I’ve purchased from China Village but will definitely use them again. So helpful and extremely honest. Thank you so much for your assistance in my purchase 👍
Packaged well, good condition
It arrived quickly. Well packed and it arrived without damage. Condition as stated. Will be adding to this china pattern when the builders leave!!
goods were in excellent condition. very reliable service.
I moved in September and a tea cup got broken I contacted China Village and they put my request on the list. A short while ago nearly six months later I was notified that they had my cup.It was delivered very well wrapped.
Excellent service prompt delivery and well packed
I have been pleased with the items I have received so far.
The plate I wanted came quickly, and beautifully packed. Thank you.
Quick service and lovely moss rose
The Veg Tureen Lid was reasonably priced and matched my expectation. Packing was efficient no plastic was used (item arrived in good order)and quick delivery. Thinking of making another purchase. Thank You.
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 2,222 reviews