The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

How would you rate The China Village ?

"excellent service -fast delivery ,extremely well packaged and very reasonable price per piece"
"Excellent service and very helpful staff"
"So quick and efficient. Item was so well wrapped and delivered damage free."
"Excellent service this was my second purchase."
"Delivery and customer service was very good quality of the china wasn't as good I was disappointed by the quality of the China."
We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with the condition of the pieces you have purchased.

All of our items go through a 2 stage quality control and grading process to ensure the pieces match the description of the items we sell. We apologise if the pieces you have received do not match that description, if you would like to contact us directly using the email address info@thechinavillage.co.uk we would gladly discuss your order further.
"replaced a broken cup so my set is still complete"
"The items were exactly as described, very good condition. They were a present and the recipient was absolutely thrilled that I'd found her a replacement. :)"
"China arrived well packed & as described. Ordered on Thursday & requested an urgent delivery as I had a tea party for 30 ladies on the following Tuesday. I was informed that the items could not be dispatched until the following Monday. China arrived on Wednesday! Still at least they did let me know so I was able to borrow some from friends. I would recommend this company, but allow time for delivery!"
"Fast delivery. Well packaged. Very happy with purchase and service."
"Delivery was prompt, everything arrived in excellent condition as it was so well packed.very pleased!"
"A new pair of bifocals resulted in breaking rare cups and saucers......The China Village came to the rescue at a sensible price and delivered high quality, clean product, just when they said they would. Packaging strong and recycleable."
"Got exactly what we wanted and promptly"
"I was delighted with the product which arrived when stated. Will use this company again."
"China Village had the plates I needed, it was easy to order and pay online and the delivery of my order was made safely and in the timescale indicated. I would recommend China Village to others unreservedly."
"Excellent price and service, My small items lavishly packed for protection."
"China Village had a good stock of the discontinued range I wanted to add to. Not only was the order processed speedily, the delivery came when expected, and was beautifully, and carefully, packaged using old newspaper, very green!"
"The order was executed efficiently and everything went quite smoothly"
"China Village had just what we needed to replace broken items. It was easy shopping and the items came very promptly."
"I got my order delivered very quickly I will certainly use The China Village again very good service"
P Sharples
Verified Buyer
"Having ordered my dishes they arrive in two days."
The China Village is rated 4.87 based on 691 reviews