The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
Great service delighted with the purchase
China perfect, delivery excellent
I am a little disappointed as the lid of the casserole I purchased is a loose fit as if it is not the original lid.Also,there is a very tiny chip on the underside of the lid.I am giving this as a gift and feel it is passable due to the price I paid but not “excellent” condition as stated.I gave 3 stars for speed of service.
Very happy with my purchase, a vintage pepper pot that had broken accidentally. The item was very well packed and padded and the quality of the pepper pot was like new
Delighted with order!
I was so pleased to find a company that could provide me with spare and replacement china for cherished dinner service. The items were delivered on time and were well wrapped.
The salt pot was useless, it had no base at all. You advertised it as only missing a stopper.
Hi Sheila, I'm sorry to hear that the item wasn't as you expected. Unfortunately, the stopper for that particular pot spans the whole base (we've got the melamine pepper pot so I've had a look). You are more than welcome to return the item for a refund of course. Matt G
Very happy with purchase. Goods were as described and extremely well packed.
Extremely efficient ordering, packaging and delivery
I just discovered China Village a short time ago and I was most impressed how they got the items I was looking for Have just requested a further item and I have recommended them to my friends A truly remakable
I was so happy to find your company online. I had 5 Royal Doulton Will of the Wisp tea cups for probably over 40 years which didn't have the correct saucers! Thanks to your company I was able to order 5 saucers for my tea cups. I also ordered a sugar bowl. Thank you so much for such excellent service. The items I ordered were in excellent condition and arrived within a few days and were well wrapped and protected. Sylvia
Found what I wanted and quickly arrived really well packaged. Will be using them again when I need some replacements
They let me know when they had the items available, everything arrived in perfect condition and I'm thrilled to be able to make up the set of china with the extra pieces before Christmas.
Good selection and good service
Fast and efficient service. The plates I ordered were in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend The China Village
Rapid despatch. Goods recd as expected.
Very happy with my saucers, meansI can continue to use my late mother's dinner service. Delivery prompt, well packaged and overall very fair price.
Very pleased with my purchase and the price paid. The condition of the item was exactly as described and it was packaged extremely carefully. The courier took a little longer than I expected to deliver the package but communication from the seller was first class and very reassuring. Whilst the delivery took longer than expected it was inexpensive and most importantly of all the package arrived in excellent condition. I would highly recommend The China Village as a very good source of rare pieces in very good condition.
excellent service
Items arrived very quickly - within 3 or 4 days of initial ordering, and were well packed and in excellent condition - 5 items had been described as 'excellent' and 6th as 'good' - but the 6th one was also perfectly acceptable.
The China Village is rated 4.90 based on 2,456 reviews