The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy

"Superb service. Easy to order, excellent price and reasonable delivery charge. Would definitely recommend. Delighted to be able to replace a broken item so easily and replacement looks brand new. Thank you🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"I was pleased to be able to replace a broken side plate and add two dinner plates to my Denby Potters Wheel dinner service. Now I just need some bowls!!"
"Delighted to find some Denby Canterbury plates to increase our stock. Even more delighted to find some were actually Langley so actually identical to our oldest plates. Good communication, beautifully packed in paper, no plastic. Arrived promptly, all in excellent condition. Thank you."
"The whole transaction was executed very professionally in 3days , everything was packed beautifully I will certainly be using The China Village again."
"I was suprised to find the China I have collected over the years still available. My dear late mother started buying me this China over 25years ago. Delivery was quick, my purchases arrived safely. Thank you."
"I made a order which was swiftly dealt with and order was received with out any problems."
"Easy to order, quick service all round delighted"
"Delivery good packing good... but sad not the original plates I hoped I had ordered... next time would like to see the back of the plates... didn't want the newer version of the plates .. would have paid more if required... so overall bit sad"
"Was very pleased with their service. Description of the items I bought was accurate regarding their condition. The ordering process is very straightforward and the items were delivered quickly. Would definitely buy from them again."
"I recently made a purchase from The China village from beginning to end the whole experience was helpful and efficient and I was delighted to receive my China within four days , I was also kept informed along the way . I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them .i will certainly use them again in the future."
"The item was out of stock when I inquired about it and a few months later I received a call that they could now fulfil my order, which they did. I am more than pleased with their efficiency."
"The website was easy to follow and I was able to locate the item I was after quite readily. The order arrived promptly,well packed and as described. I will use China Village again and can recommend it to all"
"Excellent service. Would highly recommend."
"Products arrived without breakage and promptly. Very efficient and well pack. The only negative would be the quality of the products. I understand Denby wares are hand made and hand painted but I have a few of my pieces that arrived are seconds. i.e. one of the bowls suppose to be round is actually oval in shape. If it is seconds, then it should mentioned in advertising that it is seconds and I would understand. I was a bit disappointed that the said bowl cannot be use when I lay the table. It is so obviously wrong."
"At the start I wasn’t sure how things would go as we had never done this before but my wife was desperate to replace some broken items in the first set she had started collecting when we were first married. It was really simple on the web site to find the pattern and make we wanted and we just selected the items we needed. Done. After a couple of weeks we had an email to tell us some of the items we wanted were in stock and this was followed up with a phone call. We placed our order and a few days later everything arrived safely and perfectly matched the exsisting set"
"I am very happy, punctual qnd perfetto cups"
"I found everything I needed in good condition. My set is 40 years old. Everything arrived safely"
"Prompt delivery and everything arrived safely and beautifully wrapped."
"Arrived quickly and was very well packed"
"Clear website, goods as described and arrived very well packaged."
The China Village is rated 4.88 based on 1,221 reviews