The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

How would you rate The China Village ?

"Excellent service and everything arrived in perfect condition."
"Plate I received was excellent. Just what I wanted"
"items as described - excellent and fulfilled my expectation. Securely packaged and delivered in good time. one small quibble - the green sticky marker dot could have been removed prior to despatch or an easy peel of sticker used, Otherwise first class."
"I would order from them again. Web site easy to use, prompt delivery. Items arrived within days of ordering. Items all well packed & no breakages."
"They provide excellent service better than going to a high street store, the staff are so good at finding what you want efficiently I shall always get my china from The China Village and would recommend this to all my family and friends."
"Items supplied in very good order, well packed and quite quickly. Substantially cheaper than another supplier who searches for china!"
"very good communication and service, would recommend."
"We have now received our second order from The China Village, having selected our Royal Doulton replacements from the clearest, informative on-line catalogue one could wish for. Our telephone calls were answered quickly, courteously and in the most friendly, helpful way ever encountered when dealing with a firm over the phone, for example, checking each item to ensure they were in pristine condition.. Emails confirmed the order (with pictures of each item) along with transit details. A really genuine firm to buy from and we highly recommend them with confidence. For once, we did feel that our call was important to the voice the other end. So, thank you The China Village. Dr. Paisey"
"Excellent service. The product fitted the description. Highly recommended."
"Very happy with my purchase which was securely packed and was dispatched quickly"
"Thank you for your prompt service, we are really pleased with the June Garland sauce boat, it has meant we could replace our broken one and keep the dinner service complete."
"Order arrived on time and China in good condition, thank you so much"
"The items bought were in the condition as described and were delivered promptly and wonderfully wrapped in newspaper so the entire packaging could be re-cycled. Very efficient service"
"Good quality,as described. W ell wrapped when delivered and on the correct date."
"Good choice available. Ordering was easy and delivery prompt. Would order again from The China Village. Thank you"
"Exactly what I wanted to keep my crockery set complete"
"Professional and good value."
"After accidentally breaking a friend’s plate I felt I needed to replace it.The set was very old but The China Village came to the rescue and dispatched a replacement very quickly even though there was a weekend and bank holiday in between.I would certainly use The China Village again as I am sure it won’t be the last time I drop something!!"
"Great service - items in good condition - well packaged - would use The China Village again."
"Very good and prompt service."
The China Village is rated 4.88 based on 797 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!