The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
I was very pleased with your service, a gentleman called Matt Gibbins was very helpful when having trouble paying for my items on line, and the deliveries was excellent.
I am hoping to make other purchases just waiting for them to be back in stock!! Hopefully soon

Kind Regards J Bundy
An excellent service, very easy and very quick.

I found what I was looking for without any difficulty and it arrived in perfect condition.
Prompt delivery, well packaged, goods in excellent condition. Will buy again from The China Village.
I've bought a number of items from The China Village - Mason's ironware - in recent months and have found its service faultless. Its website is very user-friendly, and items are sent extremely well-wrapped and promptly. Certainly 5 out of five.
Excellent service I received the two items I ordered very swiftly and they were carefully wrapped. I am extremely pleased with China Village.
Order came very prompt Thank Matt
excellent range of crockery and found just what I wanted, easy to use website, Order placed, acknowledged and delivery prompt, goods well packaged, Thanks.
Very happy with the service I got from The China Village. I found the items quickly and easily, payment was fuss free and delivery prompt. Items arrived packed well and in very good condition.
The saucers for our 1984 Wedgewood Coffee set , (that we thought we would never be able to replace) arrived by post within 3 days and were each individually carefully wrapped. Any email was replied to within minutes and we found this a very easy and trustworthy company to deal with. We aim to purchase more items in the future.
Prompt delivery and item was as expected. Will certainly use again!
Excellent condition. Well packed - arrived safely.
Items came very well packed, it was nice to be able to replenish our set.
Two Will o Wisp cereal bowls perfectly delivered very quickly Thankyou
All the plates arrived quickly, well packed and in excellent condition, as advertised. Will definitely use The China Village service again.
All round excellent. Packed extremely well in very environmentally friendly packaging.
Pottery exactly as described.
Great experience with China Village. Very efficient. Items very well package and delivery very speedy. Shop with confidence. Will be back for more in the future.
excellent - arrived promptly - very well packed in all recyclable materials and exactly what we ordered very pleased
Exactly what I asked for, delivered more quickly than other purchases as this difficult time.
It was brilliant to get the teapot to complete my set thanjs
Excellent service and excellent quality. Extremely pleased and thank you for the care in packaging.
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 2,093 reviews