The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy

"So pleased to add to my madison dinner set! The service given by China village was great . Easy to order & kept up to date with the delivery . Everything ordered was present, correct & well wrapped safe guarding against breakages. Would highly recommend this company"
"The items were as described and the service was fast and efficient"
"Excellent service thank you."
"Very satisfied with the service"
"Items arrived earlier then predicted, very well packed and as described. Would definitely use China Village again."
"Excellent customer service. I would use The China Village again if needed. Thank you."
"Very prompt delivery. Well packed up so my cup arrived intact. Now have a complete set. Thanks."
"Prompt delivery, well packed and just what I needed."
"Excellent service. Arrived very well packed."
"I have been looking for a replacement cup for some time, when I came upon your website..I ordered the cup and it arrived a couple of days later, extremely well packed and was exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for better service"
"Excellent professional service. Very pleased with product. Would recommend your Company"
"Excellent service. Well packed, and quick delivery. The China was in superb condition and filled the gaps I had in my dinner service, would definitely use again. Thank you very much."
"All as ordered. Recycled the abundance of newspaper packaging ! Well done."
"I had been searching for my plates for some time, so it was great to be receive my order which was promptly and efficiently delivered."
"Very pleased with products Quick service Would have liked to be informed when goods despatched"
"Very quick delivery of three products. Two were very good quality but one less good."
"Excellent service Thank you"
"Exactly what I wanted and deliver as expected"
"Excellent service. They let me know when the items I wanted were in stock. Everything I ordered arrived within a few days, very carefully packed."
"Impressive service with speedy delivery. Thoroughly recommend The China Village."
The China Village is rated 4.87 based on 874 reviews