The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy

"The crockery supplied was as advertised in excellence condition and beautifully packed. It was delivered promptly. Delivery cost was reasonable. In all very happy with the transaction."
"Excellent! My china was securely packaged and came in good time"
"excellent service. items received were very well packed."
"China arrived in excellent condition. A five star service from beginning to end. Would highly recommend."
"All items received in excellent condition in within a week very happy with the service."
"Very handy to track down discontinued China and keep your service used. Quick and efficient delivery."
"Excellent service! Easy and clear site to order from. Thank you for your prompt delivery within the promised timeframe."
"An excellent company - would most definitely buy from them again, as they understood exactly what I wanted. Delivery was on time, and was extremely well-packaged, so no breakages. I would highly recommend The China Village."
"1st class service and prompt delivery."
"Excellent service, prompt and arrived as arranged."
"Wedgwood plates arrived in excellent condition and beautifully packed. Also delivered in good time. Many thanks China Village!"
"Excellent service. Good to be able to buy from the actual supplier. Would recommend."
"Product received as described and well packaged."
"I had been looking for some time for 2 breakfast cups and saucers to match our existing china set. I was delighted to find exactly what I wanted on the China Village website. The china arrived very quickly and I could see that the company had gone to a lot of trouble to safely pack the items. Absolutely delighted with the product and the whole shopping experience."
"The website was easy to understand; the products were clearly and ordering was no problem."
"Excellent service. Thank you. I received exactly what I ordered promptly."
"Easy website, got what I ordered in good time and very securely packed, well done China Village."
"No problems with ordering item. Arrived quicker than expected. This is the second time that I have ordered crockery from China Village and I would recommend your service."
"Excellent service,"
"Arrived in good time and very well packaged really good service would highly recommend"
The China Village is rated 4.87 based on 1,035 reviews