The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
I ordered saucers to match my Adams Sharon teacups and, although listed as seconds, they were perfect.
Product provided was in first class condition and every care had been taken in its delivery for safety. Very satisfied.
Great thank you so much! Very pleased and now wanting you to try to find a teapot lid for me please. This will then complete my six-place dinner and teaset. Only other request, is you do you know where I can find the rubber rings for the canisters - the go underneath the wooden lids.
I was absolutely thrilled to receive my china, which was in perfect condition! Hopefully, I will shop with you again!
Excellent service. Very happy with the items received, all as described.
Excellent. Very fast service. My china was carefully wrapped in recycled packaging. Comparing prices on the Internet, China Village was definitely one of the most reasonably priced. I will definitely use them again!
Excellent service! Replacement plates for 1975 dinner service of sentimental value. Almost perfect condition and reasonable price.
Very happy with the Wedgwood vase I purchased to replace the one I broke. Not exact pattern but very close and for the money excellent value.
Excellent service and very well packed
The China received was well protected with packaging and arrived quickly in perfect condition .
Delighted to come across this website and find matching pieces for an old dinner set. Quality was very good and service was excellent. I was kept informed about delivery and the items were well packaged for safety.
We bought our lovely Wedgewood dinner service in 1973 and thanks to The China Village we have been able to replace the broken pieces of our discontinued service. We are thankful that thanks to The China Village we still have a complete set. Customer service has been excellent. Many thanks. Anneke Freeland
I was very impressed with my dealing with the China Village. My order was dealt with efficiently and rapidly. The item was well packed with no possibility of it getting broken in transit. I would certainly order from them again.
Although it is the same pattern the colours are lighter than the original tea set. This was a wedding present in 1967, 3 saucers were broken in a house move.
Great service, the milk jug came well packed and completed my tea set
Brilliant quick service, well packed and no issues
Couldn’t find the plate I needed until I found China Village. They have a large and diverse stock and their service was faultless.
Received my order safely and condition was excellent and promptly to.
package arrived safe within a week of ordering, well packed. happy with the service
Rapid delivery, high standard product.
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 2,351 reviews