The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
The China that I ordered was in very good condition. Delivery took a little longer than I hoped. However, it arrived beautifully packed. I would use them again, their products are very fairly priced, all in all I would recommend using them when searching for replacement china. Thank you.
Great service. Our China arrived well wrapped and in good condition .
Very good and quick service as we broke a dish in a holiday cottage and wanted it replaced quickly. Only wish you had sent me confirmation of dispatch and delivery.
Very pleased with the selection and how the items were packaged however, I. added to the order items which you did not have in stock as you requested in order you would attempt to find the items elsewhere but I have heard nothing from you since
Very prompt delivery and efficient service. China well wrapped and in good condition.
However I paid extra for parcel to be signed for on delivery and parcel was just left at the gate where anyone could have stolen the valuable goods. So not at all happy about that.
Easy to order, arrived early and was properly packed. Very good
It is really very good to still be able to replace both of my Royal Doulton tea & dinner service pieces ,when ever they have been broken over the years -considering they were both wedding presents over50 years ago!!! I have always dealt with the China Village who have provided excellent service.
Good quick service I will certainly look at this site if I need replacement
items of china in the future
Exactly as described and prompt delivery. Thank you.
I was able to find the replacement side plate I needed and it was not too expensive. Given we are in lockdown, it was only a week to deliver. Which was good.
Dear Matts Everything came as it should beautifully packed and a delight to undo. I will be ordering more of this china within the next few days and thank you in advance for your 10% bonus.
Plate arrived very well packed and in good condition
Excellent Service. I wanted 4 tea plates, but 3 was the standard amount.
Item received in timely & V good order
very prompt service. product always in excellent condition.
highly recommend.
China Village always contact you immediately they have items you want.
The description of the plates was accurate, but I would have liked more detail as to why two were described as good not excellent, exactly what was the nature of the flaws. Delivery is always prompt and very safely wrapped in newspaper - no plastic or polystyrene!
A wee bit slow in getting here, but product ok.
I have used The China Village a few times since discovering that they stock obsolete items that complement my existing household china and I have bought single items and most recently 6 matched plates to improve my serving service. The products have all been in mint condition and I am delighted with the quality of the products The packaging (all recycled) is first class.
Goods well packed. No damage whatsoever.
The plate which was in stock arrived very well wrapped and in perfect condition. However I also requested a search for a plate which was not in stock and have had no acknowledgement of this.
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 1,935 reviews