The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
I found the plates I needed easily on the site. My order was dealt with very efficiently. I definitely recommend China Village.
I very much appreciated receiving notice by e-mail of the goods having been dispatched and of their arriving within the predicted time. Thank you also for using paper instead of plastic for packing.
Very quick servicing of our order. Goods arrived in excellent conditions. Happy to recommendations
Excellent service and reasonably priced.
La compravendita é stata molto facile e piacevole,il proprietario é stato gentilissimo e molto efficace nelle comunicazioni su problemi e restrizioni dell'invio oggetti causa situazione Covid-19.La spedizione é tutt'ora in transito in quanto spedita il 29/04/2020 per cui non posso valutare ad oggi la qualità degli oggetti Minton Haddon Hall acquistati,ma credo non ci saranno problemi.Ho molta fiducia del Sig.Matt.Today may 11 the package arrived safe in Italy .Amazing tea cups and saucers excellent quality.I'm really satisfied of purchase.Very good service,five stars!
Second time I’ve used China Village. Have been very impressed with the speedy service both times. The quality of my plates although not new was very good. I will definitely use again and can recommend China Village.
First class service, would recommend.
Found what I was looking for at a reasonable price. Goods arrived in reasonable time and were very well packed. I would consider using them again
Extremely pleased with efficient service. Delighted that I was able to find my replacement saucer which had been discontinued.
5 star review! Absolutely brilliant. They had the items in stock which were in excellent condition. And the packaging to an overseas address was prompt and efficient. Thank you so much.
Good condition plates, good service.
Excellent website. Quick delivery of order. Brilliant packaging using an old cardboard box and newspaper which I have been able to recycle. All perfect. Thank you
Very good service; items exactly as described, well protected for shipping, arrived at earliest time in delivery window.
So pleased to be able to add to my Wedgewood dinner service. Thank you China Village.
I asked lots of questions about a teapot and received photograph replies with details of measurements and quality. Excellent idea. I bought the teapot as a result of these and am extremely pleased with it. Pours great, quality glaze, a little heavy, good capacity, easy to clean. Packed in recycled packaging thoroughly protected. Excellent service. Would recommend TCV.
Excellent service.
Goods wrapped incredibly well with no chance of breakages.
Would use them again without hesitation.
It was lovely to complete my set of Royal Doulton dessert bowls after a breakage having been part of a wedding gift from 1977. The bowl was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition within a few days of purchase.
Excellent service. Thank you. I received exactly what I ordered promptly.
Easy website, got what I ordered in good time and very securely packed, well done China Village.
The Rondelay sugar bowl arrived promptly, well packaged and in excellent condition. Iwill
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 1,934 reviews