The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
I ordered a blue teapot and you sent a green one it was a present for my daughter as she has a set of that Style and make I am going to return it
Hi Patricia,
The teapot you ordered was Denby 'Venice' which is a green pattern. If you know the name of the pattern you are looking for I will see if we have one in stock, or if we can get one in for you. You are more than welcome to return the item for a refund.
Kind Regards, Matt
I offered for sale 52 items of Johnson Brothers Indies blue China all in new or nearly condition ,including two tureens, in response to their request,
to buy similar items. Most of the items I have for sale are items they are
advertising as being out of stock.
I spent lots of time recovering the items from my loft and completing their lists. Today I received an email to say they would not like to make an offer for the items .
What sought of business treats the public like this. They are time wasters and do not deserve the ratings previously given.
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed we were unable to purchase your set at this time. We have hundreds of customers looking to sell their sets to us each month and we make decisions on which sets to buy based on the demand for the china, our stock levels and cash flow. On this occasion, considering these factors we did not feel the set you have for sale is a good purchase for us at this time. We thank you for contacting us hope you manage to sell your set elsewhere.
Not happy with them one was chipped and they all have a damp smell on them.
Fantastic service-or China arrived extremely well packed. Lovely that we were able to complete our dinner service. Thank you very much very efficient company
Item still not received!
Very happy with bowl perfect match for the rest of my set- thanks
Glad you kept me on your books
The two teacups were well wrapped and arrived in good conditipn.
Our new puppy enjoyed playing with the empty box!!
Package arrived without much delay.
Contents in good order as slready described
Very pleased as described. My purchase does not appear on e bay so could not leave feedback. Don't know why.
The items arrived and were all intact. These have now replaced items missing from the best set. Easy ordering and quick delivery.
5 star - Fast delivery, well packed
the plates are exactly like the four I already have so it makes a full set.
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 1,943 reviews