The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
I was very happy with my purchase, reasonably priced ,perfectly packaged its axmas present for someone who collects Mason's Regency china it was a good find.
A great service. Found what I was searching for on their website. Easy payments. Delivery very quick, packaged extremely well. Will use again.
Mugs arrived in excellent condition. Very well packaged. Thank you
The goods arrived well packaged, as arranged and as described on the website. What more can you ask for?
Easy to access easy to find what you want. Delivered promptly no fuss I can recommend.
They were prompt and courteous. The goods were as stated and arrived when promised in pristine condition. Have used them before and would definitely use them again.
Excellent service. The plates arrived safely. Will use you again.
Item promptly delivered in good condition exactly as promised.
I have just sold a dinner service to The China Village. I am very happy with the price paid for my unwanted china, Matt was fantastic to deal with and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone wanting to buy or sell.
Very satisfied
Our order was delivered promptly and the correct plates were delivered. The packaging was mainly re-cycleable.
Found the china from my wedding list of 27 years ago! Ordered what I wanted, all arrived in good time and well wrapped. Thank you.
Very easy to place order, shipment to Belgium without any problems, delivery 8 days later, well packed, items perfectly as expected.
Excellent -well wrapped in newspaper
Quick delivery
Delighted with my purchase from China village , great service 👍
I found the plates I needed easily on the site. My order was dealt with very efficiently. I definitely recommend China Village.
I was very pleased with the goods - very securely packaged, they arrived safe and sound the very next morning! I was both surprised and delighted.
My plates were just what I wanted. now i have a complete set
Items arrived super quick it and well packaged. Would definitely recommend
Prompt delivery