CheerfulSoles Reviews

CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Moira
Excellent.
Thank you! Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
Good quality brilliant service and Joe was very helpful on messenger
Thanks Margaret! We got there in the end. It was a pleasure to chat with you on messenger. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
No complaints - fast delivery, shoes arrived in good condition.
Thanks Suzanne, we hope you like your new Alegria Shoes. Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
Very good service, especially during the current climate; thank you.
Thanks Carol. We have been working to keep things as normal as possible for our customers. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
I have had several pairs and they are very comfortable
Thanks for the review, great to know that you are happy with your Joya Shoes. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
Helpful lady in the phone but sadly the shoes did not fit. Return process was easy.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry the shoes were't quite right. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
Great customer service and fast delivery
Thanks Becky! Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
Great service, shoes arrived quickly even during a pandemic.
Thanks David. We hope you like your new Joya Sandals, we certainly have the weather for them :=). Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
Good buying experience. Arrived on time and was as described. Will continue to be a satisfied customer.
Thank you Andrea, we're pleased you like your new Joya Shoes and that you were happy with our service. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
A great company with very speedy delivery.
My Algeria shoes are perfect, lovely colours and so very comfortable.
Would use this company again, thanks.
Thanks Sally. We are going to be ordering some more Alegria Paloma Shoes and Classic Clogs soon so keep an eye on the website for more styles. Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles.
Excellent fast delivery and I love my Joya sandals
Great News! We're pleased to hear that you like your new Joya Sandals. Best Wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
I am pleased I have found Cheerful Soles and I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
Thank you! We're pleased that you were happy with our service and look forward to hearing from you again. Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
The quality of the Joya shoes is superb and the service I received from Kate at Cheerful Soles was absolutely brilliant.
Thank you Robert. We hope that you like your new Joya Shoes. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
Always a friendly and knowledge service delivered when I have phoned the store. Thank you.
Thank you Kim. We hope you like your new Joya Shoes. Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
Refreshingly friendly and helpful and would recommend and use their company again .
Thank you, that's nice to hear. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
A company recommended to me by my podiatrist. The sandals I ordered arrived promptly and were exactly what I needed for my problematic feet. The sandals are excellent quality and I would purchase from CheerfulSoles in the future.
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Excelant service delivered in a few days. The shoes are a dream to wear. They spoil me 😁 As I do not want to wear any of my other shoes. I will definitely be ordering again.
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Ah thank you Penelope. The Emma is such a neat looking shoe - it really does look good and feel great on. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Kind Regards from all the team at Cheerful Soles.
Very swift service. I am delighted with the sandals which fit perfectly and are so comfortable. This cheerful soul is very impressed with CheerfulSoles!
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Thanks Moira. We think that Joya really have made progress on the stylish sandals they have produced this year. Great to hear that you are happy with them and our service. Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles.
I have previously bought 2 pairs of these sandals and have been very pleased with them. This pair was in the sale but size 38, I usually buy a 39 but the advice given was that they are a generous size so I thought it was worth taking a chance
Thanks for the reivew Lesley. We're pleased to hear that the 38 worked out for you. Hopefully this sunshine means that you will also be able to wear them! Kind regards and thanks again, from us all at Cheerful Soles
Excellent service from this company even although I placed my order during lockdown. Thank you.
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Thanks Sandra! Happy we were able to work safely and get your new sandals to you. It's lovely to see that the Sun has come out so that you can wear them too! Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles.
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.88 based on 455 reviews