cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Helen Bowie
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Natalie Hodgson
Loved the fabric really good quality. Excellent efficient service. Really pleased thank you 😊
Arrived on time and was as advertised
The name 'Cheap Fabrics' made me question the quality, but the fabric is superb. The samples arrived and they were a generous size, about A5 size, so you can get a true reflection of drape, etc. It's been very difficult choosing bridal fabric by post as some shops supply only 3" square samples. I am going to go ahead and order a large quantity of their silk. Also, brilliant customer service with my questions answered promptly and politely unlike some other places I've experienced.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 12th February 2021 cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Hi I ordered a pattern and some lining fabric and a zip, great price and fast delivery Thankyou cheap fabrics!
I was looking for an orange cheap fabric to make wings for my preschoolers as we are doing Zog next term and this was just what I needed at a reasonable price and quick service.
Efficient and friendly customer service. Beautiful and reasonably priced fabrics and haberdashery.
Very happy with materials and service/delivery. Definitely be using Cheap fabric again.
Excellent quality at bargain prices
Fabric arrived in good time and as represented in photos. All good.
Lovely fabric, good prices and quick delivery.
Absolutely amazing value for money and exceptionally quick delivery. These guys obviously send orders out as soon as they receive them. Well done.
Very happy with all the fabrics I have received
Quick delivery, no issues at all
Great fabrics at an affordable price, plus student discount! Very happy with my order, will definitely be buying again
Good service, good prices, prompt despatch
Speedy service and the fabrics are wonderful at a great price. Very pleased with everything in my order.
Very good quality material at a reasonable price. Personally I find matching colours difficult.
Another great delivery, good fabric, delivered quickly
The service was quick and efficient with the material being excellent value for money, I would definitely use them again.
Absolutely love the fabrics that have arrived all really good quality! Very happy with my purchase!
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,848 reviews