cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Linda L
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Jayne F
Lovely fabrics and they got delivered very fast x
The fabrics I purchased are all good quality and value for money
Great quality and fast service. Thank you x
Prompt despatch and a very good price
Always pleased with fabrics from this Company. Very good quality at reasonable prices and quick delivery.
I have been using this company for my fabrics for many years. I have never been disappointed in the quality, price or delivery. Highly recommended.
Was good fabric but the colour was a little off, the sage was very very light
The web site is well laid out easy to order what you need but it needs an option of both width and drop.
Quick and excellent service, good quality fabric at excellent prices. Thank you
I purchased some floral viscose and two patterned crepe fabrics from the sale. As they were all cheaply priced, I was expecting them to be thin or cheap looking but they are all fabulous. Just as they look in the pictures, beautiful colours and good quality. I look forward to making a range of dresses/ tops with them. I also had a sample of some melange boucle fabric for a jacket, as this was a little more expensive, i wanted to check it out first. Again, great quality so will be ordering some of that too. And all delivered super quick. My new go to fabric site, thanks.
Fast delivery.
I was able to view several fabrics and choose the type I wanted from the comfort of home. The material was very competitively priced. I always use the company.
Hello Cheapfabrics, A day or two after ordering my fabric our internet went off until yesterday...I wanted to thank you for your quick service and the lovely cloth and so reasonable. My next order will certainly be to yourselves.. Hazel
Great value, very good quality fabric to a very good price per metre and the shipping is equally excellent and affordable, also fast!!
Quality material,quick delivery
Very prompt service - fabrics as described.
Excellent service. Fast shipping and great quality. Exactly what was listed. I shall come back soon for more. Thank you
Good service and fast delivery
I use these fabrics to make dresses for a charity I support . The quality is good and delivery prompt. I have used before and will again. Lots of choice and can recommend to others
I ordered fabrics on next day delivery and the fabrics did exactly that. The fabrics are good quality and there’s lots of choice too! Would definitely recommend!
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,162 reviews