cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Linda L
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Linda L
Jayne F
Super super fabrics!!! I have made so many dresses for happy customers!
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Good quality fabrics. Reasonable price. Will buy from you again.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Brilliant fabulous fabrics good prices fast delivery, made this from the owl fabric for my sister for Christmas pressie ..please keep adding more good value stretch and polycotton as I love these fabrics
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th December 2020
I would very happily recommend CheapFabrics.co.uk if you need a good product at a great price, with excellent service! I needed a large amount of multiple fabrics which were supplied in good time. There was a slight dye lot change for part of the order but I was called in plenty of time and given the option of waiting, it was fine though as I could use this lining material in unseen parts of the project. I'm delighted with the final look and will gladly return to CheapFabrics again!
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 5th July 2020
I made my order on June, 2nd and I still waiting. I paid almost £32. I call and left a message and still no answer. I gave my phone number and my e-mail to received feedback. Nothing until now. 😤
Easy to order and received confirmation of order same day and message to say shipment was on its way the next day but it didn’t arrive until 8 days later! Very annoying as I was waiting for fabric to make scrubs, 😕🙁
Loving the fabric. Am currently making scrub bags for the NHS in Lincolnshire and need a lot of material that is cheap to buy. Do you supply a heavier weight polycotton that is suitable for making scrubs and is reasonably priced for our group to USE?
I really like this website, the fabric arrived in good time, and the quality was really good. Some the fabric I ordered looked different in shade to the picture online but I believe that is down to lighting and is expected when you order online. The Gingham fabric was thinner than I thought, but this would not deter me from using this website and I actually placed another order with them last night because I was so impressed with some of the fabric. Here is a picture of a dress I made with the fabric I brought for £1.89 per metre!!! Bargin!!
cheapfabrics.co.uk 4 star review on 9th April 2020
A good quality fabric, colour a little richer than I was expecting but very very nice. The delivery was quick considering I only paid for standard and the packaging was nice to ensure no damage to the fabric. Fabric is a little see through with direct light so would recommend lining it for any looser garments, overall very nice.
Good quality materials abit exspensive but worth it to get a good end product. Regards Gail
I am very pleased with the fabric and service from this company. I bought some 100% silk at a very keen price and am delighted that it is genuine pure silk, not blended.
goods delivered quickly , as ordered. fabric ok qhality.
I enjoyed browsing the huge choice of fabrics. The samples I ordered arrived quickly as did the two fabrics I chose. Very pleased.
Everything arrived much faster than I expected and all as described. I will definitely buy from here again.
Excellent service, value, quality and delivery time.
When I was younger dressmaking was a hobby that saved money, more recently it has become more expensive to make than buy. With cheapfabricsuk I can find bargains that enable me to turn my hobby into a saving once more.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Absolutely fantastic fabric and amazing service. Fabric is great quality for this price!! Definitely be using them again!
I was very happy with my purchases from cheap fabrics
Absolutely lovely quality fabric and delivery service was so quick. My pelmets look amazing. Would highly recommend people to use you :)
I have bought material from Cheapfabric numerous times. It is always as described and exceptional value for money. There are very few fabric shops on the High Street these days so a company like Cheapfabrics is a godsend as far as I am concerned.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,158 reviews