cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 12th February 2021
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 12th February 2021
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Helen Bowie
Brilliant fabulous fabrics good prices fast delivery, made this from the owl fabric for my sister for Christmas pressie ..please keep adding more good value stretch and polycotton as I love these fabrics
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th December 2020
I would very happily recommend CheapFabrics.co.uk if you need a good product at a great price, with excellent service! I needed a large amount of multiple fabrics which were supplied in good time. There was a slight dye lot change for part of the order but I was called in plenty of time and given the option of waiting, it was fine though as I could use this lining material in unseen parts of the project. I'm delighted with the final look and will gladly return to CheapFabrics again!
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 5th July 2020
I made my order on June, 2nd and I still waiting. I paid almost £32. I call and left a message and still no answer. I gave my phone number and my e-mail to received feedback. Nothing until now. 😤
Easy to order and received confirmation of order same day and message to say shipment was on its way the next day but it didn’t arrive until 8 days later! Very annoying as I was waiting for fabric to make scrubs, 😕🙁
Loving the fabric. Am currently making scrub bags for the NHS in Lincolnshire and need a lot of material that is cheap to buy. Do you supply a heavier weight polycotton that is suitable for making scrubs and is reasonably priced for our group to USE?
I really like this website, the fabric arrived in good time, and the quality was really good. Some the fabric I ordered looked different in shade to the picture online but I believe that is down to lighting and is expected when you order online. The Gingham fabric was thinner than I thought, but this would not deter me from using this website and I actually placed another order with them last night because I was so impressed with some of the fabric. Here is a picture of a dress I made with the fabric I brought for £1.89 per metre!!! Bargin!!
cheapfabrics.co.uk 4 star review on 9th April 2020
Absolutely fantastic fabric and amazing service. Fabric is great quality for this price!! Definitely be using them again!
I was very happy with my purchases from cheap fabrics
Absolutely lovely quality fabric and delivery service was so quick. My pelmets look amazing. Would highly recommend people to use you :)
I have bought material from Cheapfabric numerous times. It is always as described and exceptional value for money. There are very few fabric shops on the High Street these days so a company like Cheapfabrics is a godsend as far as I am concerned.
Good range of fabric, cheap samples, good speed for delivery
Good communication and service. Fast shipping, happy with my purchase :)
Fabrics arrived very quickly, well packaged and as described!
Very good prices for what I ordered.
Very happy with the fabrics and will order again.
Excellent service
Fabric, just the job, service/delivery quick. Will but again from this source.
I have only made one order so far but look forward to using them again as the price seems reasonable for the fabric quality ..which is very good.
Was easy to fine what I'm looking. Delivery takes up to 3 days, is it not bad .
I bought fabrics on good prise to check patents, but on the end dresses looking nice.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 17th July 2020 cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 17th July 2020 cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 17th July 2020
love my fabric! i use it to make book sleeves https://www.facebook.com/theoriginaldirtbag
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Really speedy delivery and some great priced fabrics
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
I was pleased with the fact that I placed two orders a day appart and they put them together and gave me a refund for one postage think this was verygood. The fabric that I ordered colours good but some fabrics were a bit thinner than I expected think that is what happens when you cannot feel things,it would happen anywhere over all pleased with service post office took longer to deliver but that was the virus upset thank you very much
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 1,875 reviews