cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Helen Bowie
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Natalie Hodgson
Great fabric very pleased but delivery was slow
Every time I have ordered fabrics I have lost at least 10cm due to bad cutting. Prices are great but it's quite annoying that I can't get the full amount out of my fabric
Unhappy with quality of elastic bought. I have not purchased fabric.
I made my order on June, 2nd and I still waiting. I paid almost £32. I call and left a message and still no answer. I gave my phone number and my e-mail to received feedback. Nothing until now. 😤
Unable to review as not received goods at present once received happy to give review
Easy to order and received confirmation of order same day and message to say shipment was on its way the next day but it didn’t arrive until 8 days later! Very annoying as I was waiting for fabric to make scrubs, 😕🙁
not very impressed, my fabric fell out of the package before it even got to me. not happy
Lovely pattern but very, very thin material (it's see through!). If using for curtains you would need a thick lining. This site doesn't state the thickness which I find frustrating when trying to decide if something is suitable. Glad I only ordered a sample but then had to wait days.
Service was fine but the product was poor.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,848 reviews