cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Linda L
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Linda L
Jayne F
I have bought fabric from chepfricsuk several times and been more than satisfied,arrived promptly and I am very please.
The first fabric was great second was not a good. But saying that you can't fill the material so samples are good to go for .
Very pleased with the quality of my purchase and the speed it was dispatched and delivered. I will defiantly be using this company again
Great communication. Arrived quickly and well packaged. All materials ordered were accounted for, perfectly cut and clean. Will be ordering again!
Quality material,quick delivery
I have been using Cheapfabrics for a few years now for personal use and also for the schools I have worked in. They offer a varied selection of reasonably priced fabrics and a good reward system. I would and do recommend them.
Super quick delivery and everything was in order!
really good samples will be ordering from there again
My order arrived within 48 hours placed order, good value for money, order few sewing threads, 1000 M for £1.39, paid £3.85 from Amazon, just as good, why pay more? will order again
Excellent quality fabric, good delivery.
Lovely design and quick delivery. I am very pleased 😊
Fabric was as expected and good value for money
goods delivered quickly , as ordered. fabric ok qhality.
I enjoyed browsing the huge choice of fabrics. The samples I ordered arrived quickly as did the two fabrics I chose. Very pleased.
I have ordered some fabrics and I was amazed of how little time it took from UK to Portugal. The fabrics are very pretty and beautiful.
Lovely fabrics at a reasonable price. Would definitely buy again.
I love cheapfabrics for their really low prices and very fast delivery. The fabric is always of a very high quality and there is a very wide selection of fabrics to choose from. The one flaw is that they always seem to be out of stock, so if you find a product you like that is in stock I'd order it quickly because it likely will be gone within a few days.
Excellent prices
Received the good-sized sample prompt and without any hassle.
Great quality fabric for the price and very speedy delivery.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,155 reviews