cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Helen Bowie
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Natalie Hodgson
Great quality fabric for the price and very speedy delivery.
Nice fabric for the money but delivery was later than stated I suppose it's down to covid
Very good quality material at a reasonable price. Personally I find matching colours difficult.
This fabric was such good quality! I couldn’t believe it considering the price, I will be purchasing more soon, thank you!
Excellent value for money, some fabric is a little thin but very beautiful patterns and nothing a little lining wouldn't fix
The exact measurements sent in good time.
My order arrived very quickly. The fabric is a good quality poly cotton which will be fine for scrubs. it's a good saturated navy colour, close to the illustration on the website.
very high quality and faster delivery than i thought. very good value for money and would highly recommend!!
Found the fabric good for the price you pay
Nice selection of fabrics and good prices. However, I did experience problems with delivery. I didn't get any notification the parcel had reached the pick-up point and only by contacting customer service myself was I able to get a tracking number for the parcel. I don't know if this issue was due to Christmas rush...?
Order came very quickly. Haven't made anything yet but have prepared and washed it ready to start. Washed up lovely and soft all ready for a cuddly baby.....
Delivered on time, just as on the picture.
Lovely jade coloured lining fabric in sale
Good choice of fabrics. Efficient delivery.
Quality fabric, amazing price, quick delivery. Fantastic!
Fabric a it thinner than I expected buy the service was fast..
Customer service was very kind and responsive. Fabric was great! One of three was slightly off from the photo, but not so much to make a massive difference. Crepe a little on the thin side, but nothing a slip couldn't fix in my opinion. Reccomend!
Nice fabrics and although I bought some for £1.49 a metre, I didn't expect it to have marks andsmudging on it, therefore unable to use it for what i wanted. It didnt mention this in the description which some shops do if they are selling fabric at a low price. Never the less the fabric itself was lovely and i will order again from this shop. The items did take some time to arrive but as bit was Christmas combined with covid I can understand this.
All.delivered very quickly. Thank you
Good quality for the price
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,848 reviews