cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Linda L
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Jayne F
Blown away by how gorgeous my fabrics are - good quality and such a speedy delivery considering the circumstances. One little major thing - they cut fabric straight ! This doesn’t always happen with other suppliers - well done
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Really beautiful fabric, arrived really fast and such a good price.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Brilliant service. Even when i had a question they were fast to reply
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Very good quality for price paid quick delivery defiantly recommend !!!!!!!!
As a sewing beginner I wanted some cheap fabrics to practice my dressmaking skills with. I was amazed at the quality of the fabrics I ordered. So much nicer than I was expecting for the price. Really quick delivery too! Thoroughly recommend.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Not ordered via cheapfabrics before, but will certainly do so again. Staff were great, especially Nick, and in spite of a warning delivery might be delayed, my order turned up on time. Delighted at such an efficient service. Will use again - have already recommended to friends.
Lovely fabric, great customer service.
First time buying fabric, very pleased with the service, fabric quality and their quick delivery which was also at a great price. Will definitely be ordering again.
I have placed two orders that i have been very happy with, good quality fabrics, easy to order from their website and quick delivery, i will be ordering again soon for Halloween and Christmas fabrics.
Fabric came really quickly. Very impressed with what I had ordered Am looking forward to making summer tops. Thankyou
Great fabric for great price! Quick delivery! I will definitely order again! Thank you!
Lovely fabric and a great service.
Very pleased with my fabrics very good value for money quick delivery
Great fabric for fantastic prices. Quick delivery to.
Material arrived promptly. Good quality for price
Speedy delivery, and beautiful fabrics, what's not to love :)
Lovely fabrics!! Never have been disappointed with what I have received
Beautiful, good quality fabric, reasonably priced too. I'm very happy with my purchase, and will definitely be ordering more!
So pleased with my peacock feather, foil printed chiffon from your company. It was easy to see and has made a dazzling dance skirt, thank you so much.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Impressed on how good quality it is the fabric and the tulle!Definitely be back
I thoroughly recommend CheapFabrics for their choice and service, they have never let me down and are my go to website for my sewing needs.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,162 reviews