cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Linda L
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Linda L
Jayne F
First time buying fabric, very pleased with the service, fabric quality and their quick delivery which was also at a great price. Will definitely be ordering again.
I have placed two orders that i have been very happy with, good quality fabrics, easy to order from their website and quick delivery, i will be ordering again soon for Halloween and Christmas fabrics.
Fabric came really quickly. Very impressed with what I had ordered Am looking forward to making summer tops. Thankyou
Great fabric for great price! Quick delivery! I will definitely order again! Thank you!
Lovely fabric and a great service.
Very pleased with my fabrics very good value for money quick delivery
Great fabric for fantastic prices. Quick delivery to.
Material arrived promptly. Good quality for price
Speedy delivery, and beautiful fabrics, what's not to love :)
Lovely fabrics!! Never have been disappointed with what I have received
Beautiful, good quality fabric, reasonably priced too. I'm very happy with my purchase, and will definitely be ordering more!
So pleased with my peacock feather, foil printed chiffon from your company. It was easy to see and has made a dazzling dance skirt, thank you so much.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Impressed on how good quality it is the fabric and the tulle!Definitely be back
I thoroughly recommend CheapFabrics for their choice and service, they have never let me down and are my go to website for my sewing needs.
Quick delivery and really lovely material. Thank you.
Lovely fabric , good price, good communication, prompt service. Very easy personal service, not just anonymous, on line, pre recorded response.
The dabric was just what I needed and at a fantastic price Delivery was quick All in all I was very pleased and will make many more purchases in the future
Beautiful floral bias binding, quick delivery even when ordered over the bank hols. Thank you.
Easy site to use, got what I wanted with a good array of colours. Impressed how quick it was from order to delivery. Now I had better start sewing as my fabric stash is getting extensive.
Better than I expected for the price
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,155 reviews