cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 12th February 2021
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 12th February 2021
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Helen Bowie
Good quality fabric, but i wanted red, and it is more like pink, so not happy with how you described the fabric, as it should have said pink
To be honest, I found the material very poor quality with the exception of the fleece. not what I was expecting.
I bought what was described as microfibre fabric but what arrived was a very thin silky fabric.
Very disappointed
It may be cheap but that is the quality of the material, cheap. Once I had cut out the marks through the cheap material there was barely enough left to make a small childs dress.
I was very satisfied with the material I received good quality but no expensive also came very quickly
Still waiting for fabric cannot rate
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 1,874 reviews