cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Blown away by how gorgeous my fabrics are - good quality and such a speedy delivery considering the circumstances. One little major thing - they cut fabric straight ! This doesn’t always happen with other suppliers - well done
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Another prompt delivery!
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Very good value. Quick delivery
fast delivery quality fabric and at a reasonable cost what more could you want
Great fabric lovley colour and brilliant for the price well impressed
i ordered 2 metres of silk crepe. It came speedily and well packaged. The silk was unblemished and has been made into 2 pillowcases already. I would buy from this company again especially since I had problems with another fabric company where they did not fulfil all my order and kept the money!!!!
Excellent value for nice fabrics. Speedy service. Will happily continue to be a customer. Thank you
Great service. Fast delivery.
Great online experience with cheap fabric, maybe cheap by name and price but not in quality and service, the fabrics I ordered were exactly what I was looking for and perfectly represented by the photo online, very happy and will definitely be ordering more.
Thanks cheap fabric team.
Good fabric, good service, helpful customer service & fast delivery.
Would have been 5* if delivery was free but price overall was reasonable. Also had to buy a lot more fabric than I needed as they couldn't cut 3m10cm, had to buy 4m.
Lovely quality fabric and arrived very promptly. Very good service
Lovely fabric, good price and delivered quickly. Would definitely use you again
Great prices' my items arrived quickly and in good condition. Will deffently use again and have told all my family and friends to use cheap fabric.
Great prices and fast delivery
Lovely quality fabric and

reasonably priced. Quick delivery and will definitely be ordering from cheapfabrics uk again
The fabrics arrived quickly. The fabrics were good quality and the colours as I expected. Would order fabric from them again.
Great quality fabrics. Really pleased
Great delivery time.
Beautiful and high quality fabric with speedy delivery!
My grand daughter loved the fabrics I bought for her, good quality at a good price and when one of the fabrics I had chosen was not available Nicky as so helpful. The parcel arrived pronptly on the day it was promised.
brilliant service, material arrived very quickly. It was the best price and service to be found. Very pleased and would definitely buy from cheapfabricsuk again
Most of what I've ordered is great but had an issue with a fabric that doesn't look like what they advertise, not even close to it, it wasn't a cheap one and contacted them to ask to send it back as I can't do anything with something like that. They've never answered! So customer service is bloody awful, they just want to take the money and that's all.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,354 reviews