cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Blown away by how gorgeous my fabrics are - good quality and such a speedy delivery considering the circumstances. One little major thing - they cut fabric straight ! This doesn’t always happen with other suppliers - well done
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
All of the fabrics are just what I needed for a project, and they arrived in time Thank you
Lovely fabric very pleased and fast delivery
Good choice of fabrics. Efficient delivery.
Have used cheapfabricsuk on a number of occasions and have always been pleased with the products received. Service is efficient and quick. A query I had was answered very quickly. Many thanks. Would thoroughly recommend.
Good quality excellent value for money
Great quality fabric, quick delivery and great communication & customer service
Fabric just as picture, delivered quickly - will certainly use again!
Quick delivery great fabrics
I've ordered several fabrics, all are of a good quality and they match the description given. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
delighted with my fabric from cheap fabrics, excellent quality, very affordable and arrived promptly. Highly ecommend.
Has every fabric I would ever need for my fashion degree, samples are really helpful and decently sized.
I brought some material from here at the beginning of November 2020. There was a mix up with the order and i was sent the wrong material. They were very apologetic and asked if i could send it back and they would refund me the postage. In the mean time they would send the correct order which I duelly received. All very nice, very simple and pleasant. Unfortunately though I am still awaiting my postage refund of £3.70 and it is now January 2021.
Quality fabric, amazing price, quick delivery. Fantastic!
The delivery was quick and the fabric lovely quality
Excellent customer service , delivery was extremely quick and lovely quality fabric
I will certainly be ordering again very shortly
Excellent value for money! The colour of the product in the picture matched perfectly too. Very happy customer and I’ll definitely be purchasing again!
Quality fabric at a decent price delivery as not too long either even through these covid times
Fantastic quality with speedy delivery a must in this lockdown situation.
I like the fabrics and I like de prices, but I think delivery prices is a bit expensive.
Found just the right fabric on this website. Arrived really quickly and was exactly as described. Very good value too. Well pleased!
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,645 reviews