cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Tell us how cheapfabrics.co.uk made you happy
Ordered some silk. I was called back to say the colour I wanted was flawed but let me choose another which arrived by return of post. When the colours are replenished I will certainly be making another order.
Ordered fabric arrived quickly and having seen sample was exactly what I needed.
Great service. Was a very quick delivery and I love the fabric. Will definitely be ordering again
Love cheap fabrics. Always my go to for fabric.
There has not been one fabric that I have ordered from Cheap Fabrics that I am unhappy with. It's always a delight to open the parcel when it arrives. Thank you.
Arrived very quickly, exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much!
Lovely fabric good service will definitely use again
For part of granddaughter 's costume for school project. Ordered fabric and it was here next day. Lovely quality fabric ideal for job all sent with impressive efficiency. Thank you
Excellent service and excellent fabric. Made many purchases over the years and always pleased with the products.
Service was fine but the product was poor.
quick delivery and great customer service when I needed to change my order
Happy with order.
Fantastic fabric. High quality yet still affordable. Perfect for school projects and assignments. Delivery was on time and could not ask for better communication. Will definitely be ordering again in the future and have recommended to friends and colleagues!
Thank you CheapFabrics. The Jade silk organza, that I purchased from you, is a stunning colour, and will work perfectly in the Wedding Guest dress that I'm making. I am very impressed with your prompt delivery for my first sample, then just a few days later and the main fabric has been delivered. I look forward to purchasing from you again.
Very pleased with my purchase, fabric arrived quickly and it was just what I wanted. It was easy to sew and the 4 way stretch made the garment hang nicely and fit well. A nice lightweight jersey for a summer dress.
I have ordered fabric twice from cheap fabrics. I have been absolutely delighted with the first fabric I ordered, which is why I have ordered a second time. The website is really easy to use, and I really like being able to browse then put items in my wish list if I want to order them later.
Cheap, quickly arriving fabric. High quality.
I have been delighted with the fabrics supplied for our performances. The service is personal, friendly and efficient. Great value for money
A very good website to navigate, everything was very clear and set out well. My fabric arrived nicely folded and well wrapped.
They were super helpful, and my items were exactly what I wanted! I gave them a call to enquire about an order, and they were SO helpful and honestly made me excited to order again!
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 63 reviews