cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Tell us how cheapfabrics.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 10th April 2020
Ms Shikha Parihar
cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews | 19th February 2020
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 14th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Arrived pretty quickly given the present situation. Pretty poly cotton made into 30 scrubs bags to be donated to our local NHS. #scrubsforstoke
Very good. Fast delivery and good quality
Nice fabrics, quick service and delivery
Easy to order online, quick delivery, great quality and exceptional value
Fabrics lovely and such a great price. Fast delivery.
They had exactly what I wanted, in the colour I wanted, at a price I loved and delivered to my door in three days. What more could you ask.
I love cheapfabricsuk, they have a wife and varied range of fabrics at great prices. Their website and checkout is easy to use and delivery is super quick too ....
Fab Fabrics. Lovely fabric and good quality with good price. I didn't expect that it will arrived quicker during this time. Definitely gonna order again..
Brilliant choice, easy website and speedy delivery .
Cheap fabrics have a wide range of lovely fabrics to choose from. The quality of the fabric is excellent. Their website is easy to navigate, purchasing process was very easy. Also I regularly received emails updating me on the progress of the order. Very impressed, excellent service.
Good quality fabrics at a reasonable price.
Delivered quickly.
Will use again
Bargain price and swift delivery.
Despite obviously being busy at this strange time delivery was relatively quick and the website easy to use
Lovely fabric, excellent service
Quick delivery, fair price and lovely fabric
Very speedy delivery of the item in these extraordinary times. Thank you.
The products were cheaper on here than eBay and arrived quickly.
amazing quality fabrics and received so quick!
Fantastic fabric at a decent price. Best I've ever used
This company has been a godsend during the pandemic. Orders placed on Saturday delivered by Thursday. Continuously amazing with their customer service and communication. Highly recommend using this website.
excellent service as usual. I tried a different suppler recently and the order took 40 days to arrive, no communication from the company whatsoever. Glad to say not the same with cheapfabrics, easy to order, always keep up to date by e-mail and the last order I placed arrived within days. I have used cheapfabrics for years and will never stray again. Brilliant company
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 647 reviews