cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Blown away by how gorgeous my fabrics are - good quality and such a speedy delivery considering the circumstances. One little major thing - they cut fabric straight ! This doesn’t always happen with other suppliers - well done
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Really good quality fabric, reasonable price and very fast delivery
The website is easy to use, with lots of choice and products easy to search. Dispatch was prompt and efficient, and the fabric itself was really nice. One improvement I would suggest is to include wash/care instructions for the fabrics in the descriptions; experienced stitchers can rely on the fibre constitution and common sense, but novices might welcome some guidance.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Very good material at a reasonable price
its what i was looking for and came very quickly excelent will buy again
Wow, fantastic service, fantastic fabric and all at a fantastic price. The delivery is also super quick, what's not to like?
This is the first time I have used cheap fabrics. I am very impressed with the quality of the material I ordered. It arrived very quickly and is such a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend them.
Beautiful, QUALITY fabric . Nicely packaged . Great selection of designs- fabrics to choose from. Very pleased and will definitely be ordering again. Thank you
Sorted out mistake very swiftly and efficiently. Will definitely order again
I ordered three lots of fabric and they are all fantastic. Lovely quality, beautiful colours and they sew and wash fantastically!
Good service and good value just what I expected would recommend
This is the first time I have used this company. My fabric order was dispatched quickly and was well packed. The fabric was exactly what I wanted. I will use this company again.
Great value- will purchase from here again!
Great purchase
Ordered a couple of different fabrics, both great value and good quality. One of the fabrics was out of stock and I was contacted and replacement suggested. Will definitely order more
Thrilled to bits with my latest purchases the colour and quality are excellent
Beautiful silk at a fraction of the normal price. Sent for a sample before buying, which was a good size and arrived very quickly after ordering, as did the subsequent order.
Brilliant service quick delivery & beautiful fabrics with amazing prices. Would definitely recommend this company. I will be purchasing more from them.
Lovely fabric, going to make a dress and a skirt. Bargain price.
Cheapfabrics has always been a brilliant service to order from. I have never had any problems. Shipping is quick
Delivery was fine but not happy with fabric
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 3,320 reviews