cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

GABRIELA J
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Niah
More Photos & Videos
Blown away by how gorgeous my fabrics are - good quality and such a speedy delivery considering the circumstances. One little major thing - they cut fabric straight ! This doesn’t always happen with other suppliers - well done
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Beautiful fabric, I am very pleased with it and will be buying more! The delivery was quick and transaction hassle free.
Nice fabric for the fraction of the cost I would of have spent in my local store
Brilliant quality material and perfect price. Dispatched straight away, fantastic results. 100% will use again. Thank you!!!
Lovely fabric, delivered so quick. Excellent prices. Will shop with you again.
Lovely basic fabrics with nice prints.

Fantastic value for money.

I will buy again!
Very impressed with the quality and price of the fabrics I purchased.
Prompt service.
Brilliant fabrics, nice quality and fast shipping. Highly recommend. Thanks
Great great great value, quality of materials was good and delivered quick. Will be ordering more materials for sure
Such excellent service. The website is so easy to order the exact items and quantity you need, and no issue at all with delivery.
Excellent service, fast delivery, top quality fabrics, highly recommend
Very happy with my purchase, competitively priced, quick delivery and lovely fabric.
Great selection of fabric. Good quality and easy transaction. Have used site a couple of times now and will use again in future.
Very fast excellent quality fabric
Great service, good fabric
Website is easy to use and ordering straightforward. My order arrived very quickly and as always was correct and the quality good. I will be ordering again.
Nice fabric. Good value. Arrived in good time
Great fabric, as described, arrived quickly.
Beautiful Fabric and very very Cheap no doubt. I bought Shawl As well it was brilliant i got so much Compliment on that. Definitely Recommended. Best Bargain Best Price Best Quality. Very Pleased and Happy with my Purchase 🙂
Great range, fantastic vaue and wonderful service: especially when something is URGENT! Thank you for being there!
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 1,267 reviews