Cartridge Shop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cartridge Shop

Tell us how Cartridge Shop made you happy

"prompt service"
Posted 1 minute ago
"No problem finding right cartridge or ordering good quick delivery what more could you ask"
Posted 2 minutes ago
"The ink was remanufactured but worked fine in my HP Photosmart printer at at a much better price."
"Excellent service speedy dispatch, and delivery. Thank you."
"Very good service"
"Excellent service and great value."
"They delivered my cartridges very quickly and safely, unfortunately just after ordering mine the printer refused to work on slightly thicker paper so I had to buy a new printer and there was no problem returning the cartridges."
"Arrived promptly and well packaged. Bought for future use, so can't comment on quality etc. Would recommend."
"Good straight forward site ordered quickly arrived quickly"
"Always have cartridges and quick delivery"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery and and reasonable price."
"Having found out the cartridges we had ordered for our HP printer were incompatible with the printer , Cartridge Shop had no hesitation in letting us return them. A full refund has been given."
"Arrived on time all fine good service"
"I’ve received excellent service from the cartridge shop over the years; the cartridge shop is a trustworthy company, only once I had a problem with a black ink cartridge that I purchased, I telephoned the cartridge shop customer help line and explained what was happening with the ink cartridge and they sent me a replacement ASAP in the post."
"I don't by on a regular basis, however, on the many times, over several years, that I have, the service has been very good. It is usual for my purchase to arrive within a few days of ordering. This is a bonus as I only manage to run out of ink when I have a larger quantity of printing to do. (probably an age thing) "Free" photo paper, fine, but I never use it. Can I decline next time."
"Cartridge Shop is a quality shop,who's items always demand a look,well priced to match what you require. well done."
"Excellent, punctual service and condition of goods."
"Decent service and delivery times"
"Excellent service and product"
"Excellent service from this company."
Cartridge Shop is rated 4.71 based on 7,041 reviews