Cartridge Shop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cartridge Shop

How would you rate Cartridge Shop ?

"Efficient & value for money"
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Cartridges delivered in good time. Can’t comment on reliability of cartridges as put them in the printer only to find the printer saying they are the wrong ones. I thought they were compatible with my printer but obviously not which is my fault not the companies."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Exallent product, great value."
"I ordered my cartridges and they arrived very quickly which was useful as I was running out of ink. They also arrived on the day they said they would which is quite refreshing!"
"Fast efficient service as always."
"great product, great price and super fast delivery!"
"excellent and prompt service"
"the cartridge shop are good services"
"Good quick service at reasonable prices. Too many price variations sent via email!"
"I was very pleased with your service,and very speed ed deliverer of goods.And would use your company again .Many thanks"
"ordered shipped quickly and meets all my printing needs ..all at a very good price . Well done Cartridge Shop. PAUL"
"The quality is very good and the delivery time and price are excellent"
"All good"
"The cartridges I bought from you were not genuine Hp but refills. When I put them in my printer I got ink all over my hands and my computer wouldn't link up to printer and said not genuine. So I will not purchase from you again. M Watson."
Dear Mrs Watson,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your compatible cartridges supplied by us.

We offer a 100% no quibble guarantee on all our products and want all of our customers to be totally satisfied with every part of our service.

I will ensure a member of our customer service team contacts you shortly to resolve the issue.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Cartridge Shop
"Online ordering was easy. Delivery was a stated. Quality of ink/cartridges very good and they all loaded successfully in my printers."
"Speedy service. Excellent results would recommend"
"Always good service and refill products excellent"
"Very easy to order came very quickly"
"Best prices and quick delivery"
"Cartridges arrived sooner than expected, excellent service."
Cartridge Shop is rated 4.70 based on 6,304 reviews