Cartridge Shop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cartridge Shop

How would you rate Cartridge Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Unfortunately the cartridges ordered were not suitable for my HP inkjet, but would like to say the Cartridge shop were very good, at refunding payment."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Simple, straightforward transaction. Excellent service."
"Good products at a great price. Initially a small problem with printer not recognising cartridge but the was quickly solved by email. Will definitely order again."
"Perfect everything ok"
"I purchased two toner cartridges from Cartridge Shop in error, as I thought that I was buying them from a different company with a similar name (Old age can be a real bugger sometimes). The last time I purchased toner cartridges from Cartridge Shop they didn't last very long. My printer display gave all the indications that the cartridges were 100% full when new, however, the toner level indications soon began to drop at an alarming rate, even when I was not printing colour images. The ordering experience and delivery service is excellent (hence the two stars), however, the products supplied last time were disappointing. I only hope my latest purchases last much longer this time."
Dear Mr S. DiMarco

Thank you for your recent review and for taking my call.
As I advised we do have a 2 year guarantee on the orders you place with us so if you do find the toners are not lasting as long as they should please make us aware and we can either replace or refund for you.
Kindest Regards
Lucy
"Super good product at excellent prices"
"Easy to order & fast efficient delivery"
"Quick delivery, good price."
"Cartridges came very quickly and as descibed"
"Easy to order, fast delivery and very good price. Will definitely use again. Thank you."
"speedy, helpful, customer-focused service"
"Delivered the products on time andwith no fuss"
"Had problems with 901xl compatible ink cartridges the web site claims they are compatible with the HP office jet 4500 series printer. THEY DO NOT FIT Have e-mailed cartridgeshop .co.uk as yet they have not responded have asked for a refund but as yet had no reply. still awaiting a reply? Dissatisfied Customer"
Dear Heather

Thank you for your recent feedback we have been contacting you back I am sorry you are not receiving our emails.
Order Number : CS180102-LV430644
I have responded back to you on the 15/02/2018 I am sorry you didn't receive the email.
You stated previously in your emails you have a HP photosmart 4500 the HP 901xl are correct for your printer I am sorry they wont fit correctly for you.
I did in the last correspondent to you ask if you had tried the cartridge in the printer?
If this is the case we offer a 100% no quibble guarantee on all our products.
Therefore would you prefer to receive a refund.
Please be aware we will organise for the faulty cartridge to be returned using a pre-paid label.
Please advise, I look forward to hearing from you soon
Kindest Regards
Lucy
We have been in contact with the customer and refunded as per the customers request.
"Easy to order. I got myself a bit mixed up with the payment but was all sorted in the end with quick delivery. Have used Cartridge Shop before and will continue doing so. Thank you."
"The Cartridge shop is the cheapest about for the Hp ink so I'll be buying more from Cardridge shop thanks aw"
"Always excellent price and good delivery service"
"Great quality product and extremely speedy delivery."
"Cartridges I purchased for my HP Printer were compatible ink cartridges they worked well, good quality and very good price. Delivery was very quick and any issues have been dealt with promptly."
"Quick delivery and good value."
"Worked first time after warning not genuine - very happy"
Cartridge Shop is rated 4.69 based on 5,273 reviews