Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Canada Travel Specialists

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
"The rep. from CTS, Hannah, gave us a fast and accurate estimate for the trip we had outlined to her. We were pleased with the price and the exciting itinerary set out for us. Documentation was prompt and the staff were very helpful with queries."
"I have asked for an itinerary to be put together for a visit in 2019 and so far Sophie has been very helpful and taken on board my requests. We have booked our trip and with a few alterations we expect to have a wonderful time."
"Everything they advised and organised worked perfectly creating one of the most spectacular and memorable holidays my wife and I have experienced, and we have travelled extensively."
"This was the forth company I contacted for a quote. I found Michelle most helpful . I changed the itinerary several times, but it was no problem to Michelle to accommodate what I requested. In the end I got exactly the itinerary I needed and at a price I was looking for."
"Really helpful whilst booking giving plenty of options. Michelle also offered very good advice because of her expert knowledge. Allowed us to plan what we wanted and then fit the holiday around us."
"a good quick and reliable service. Michelle was very helpful and did an excellent job in sorting out my holiday at short notice"
"Very helpful staff who dealt well with my complicated itinerary. Competitive pricing."
"Answered all my questions, found Michelle very friendly and easy to talk to. A credit to your company."
"Sophie sourced a very competitive price for a luxury hotel for our trip."
"From the first telephone call and competitive quotation Sophie has given valuable advice to make sure all elements of our holiday are in place. We can now look forward to our adventure knowing that she is at the end of a phone if we have yet more queries. An all round first class service."
"came across them by complete accident, but glad i did. Sometimes you can look at too many websites and get varied conflicting information. Scott was on hand to make sense of my demands. A great sense of humour made me feel at ease and the booking process was very easy. After what seemed like a hundred emails back and forth to get the trip right, we eventually took the plunge, with no regrets so far. It seems Scott and his colleagues are quite clued up on Canada and i would definitely recommend them"
"Came up with a very competitive price and Sophie searched out the best deal for us. Always replied to my loads of questions. Thank you."
"Put together a good package holiday, nothing was to much trouble, any issues we had were quickly and efficiently dealt with. Many thanks to Sophie King in making our custom arrangements, including obtain tickets for events and changing our schedule several times. Nothing was too much trouble, excellent service to date."
"Sophie was well informed, checked flights, was patient, and got me a straight flight to Canada .No stop over, which I specified, and she obtained a highly competitively priced flight within my time frame. She answered all my Qs and even advised me on the ETA website and sent me the link. If she hadn’t told me, I wouldn’t have known I needed a visa to travel to Canada, which could have prevented me from flying there. I wish I had phoned earlier instead of plodding through websites. Sophie made it painless, achievable and well priced - 10 out of 10 Sophie"
"I contacted Canada Travel Specialists for their assistance in booking our Honeymoon. Adla Toal got in touch with me promptly to discuss my request. I had a good idea of what we wanted to include in our trip but the advice and knowledge Adla was able to provide was really useful in finalising our plans. Adla kept in regular contact with me via phone and e-mail and put together several itinerary options until we were happy with the price. Adla was very efficient and friendly with the service she provided."
"Adla produce a magical tour that ticked every box we hoped for within our retirement holiday to ourselves. She was prompt and efficient phoning when promised and worked extended hours to ensure we were able to book the last lodge on the bear watching trip"
"Top quality service from start to finish. Adla is absolute Godsend when sorting things out for a perfect holiday. I can’t praise her high enough"
"Very happy, this was our first family trip to Canada and followed a particularly stressful year. Hannah put together an excellent package for a self drive through the Rockies and took all of the angst from all aspects of the holiday from start to finish. The information pack and reassurance everything was taken care of cannot be understated. I will definitely be returning for future holidays."
"Adla , who organised the trip, was brilliant and made it all very easy for me. She suggested the Great Bear Lodge and it was magical - one of the best things I have ever experienced - totally off the excellence scale. I cannot upload a photo but have sent some to Adla."
"Craig was so helpful whenever we had any question related to our holiday in Canada,The itinerary he set out for us was perfect,exactly what we asked for,nothing was too much trouble and would certainly book with you again"
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 304 reviews