Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

85 Oswald Street

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy
The support and experience of our travel agent in putting together such an amazing holiday . Greg is a pleasure to talk to, and listens well to ensure he puts together what we wanted to do . He also gave good advice as too age related trips for us .
Anne was excellent helping us to sort out our itinerary to suit us. We know that any further requests or needs will be dealt with in the same kind and 1st class way. Many Thanks.
Sophie tailores our holiday just the way we wanted it and more. We are very happy with the itenery so far. Thanks
Adlal was brilliant. I sent her a rough outline of what we wanted to do in Canada and a idea of how long we wanted to be away and she came up with a fantastic itinerary, which we have since worked on with her to tweak. We are really excited and can't thank Adlal enough for her patience, enthusiasm and knowledge. We can't wait to go now! First class service, highly recommend using CTS.
Sophie has provided outstanding service. Originally went to another tour agency where the customer service was truly appalling,very happy with CTS.
The rep. from CTS, Hannah, gave us a fast and accurate estimate for the trip we had outlined to her. We were pleased with the price and the exciting itinerary set out for us. Documentation was prompt and the staff were very helpful with queries.
I have asked for an itinerary to be put together for a visit in 2019 and so far Sophie has been very helpful and taken on board my requests. We have booked our trip and with a few alterations we expect to have a wonderful time.
Everything they advised and organised worked perfectly creating one of the most spectacular and memorable holidays my wife and I have experienced, and we have travelled extensively.
This was the forth company I contacted for a quote. I found Michelle most helpful . I changed the itinerary several times, but it was no problem to Michelle to accommodate what I requested. In the end I got exactly the itinerary I needed and at a price I was looking for.
Really helpful whilst booking giving plenty of options. Michelle also offered very good advice because of her expert knowledge. Allowed us to plan what we wanted and then fit the holiday around us.
a good quick and reliable service. Michelle was very helpful and did an excellent job in sorting out my holiday at short notice
Very helpful staff who dealt well with my complicated itinerary. Competitive pricing.
Answered all my questions, found Michelle very friendly and easy to talk to. A credit to your company.
Sophie sourced a very competitive price for a luxury hotel for our trip.
From the first telephone call and competitive quotation Sophie has given valuable advice to make sure all elements of our holiday are in place. We can now look forward to our adventure knowing that she is at the end of a phone if we have yet more queries. An all round first class service.
came across them by complete accident, but glad i did. Sometimes you can look at too many websites and get varied conflicting information. Scott was on hand to make sense of my demands. A great sense of humour made me feel at ease and the booking process was very easy. After what seemed like a hundred emails back and forth to get the trip right, we eventually took the plunge, with no regrets so far. It seems Scott and his colleagues are quite clued up on Canada and i would definitely recommend them
Came up with a very competitive price and Sophie searched out the best deal for us. Always replied to my loads of questions. Thank you.
Put together a good package holiday, nothing was to much trouble, any issues we had were quickly and efficiently dealt with. Many thanks to Sophie King in making our custom arrangements, including obtain tickets for events and changing our schedule several times. Nothing was too much trouble, excellent service to date.
Sophie was well informed, checked flights, was patient, and got me a straight flight to Canada .No stop over, which I specified, and she obtained a highly competitively priced flight within my time frame. She answered all my Qs and even advised me on the ETA website and sent me the link. If she hadn’t told me, I wouldn’t have known I needed a visa to travel to Canada, which could have prevented me from flying there. I wish I had phoned earlier instead of plodding through websites. Sophie made it painless, achievable and well priced - 10 out of 10 Sophie
I contacted Canada Travel Specialists for their assistance in booking our Honeymoon. Adla Toal got in touch with me promptly to discuss my request. I had a good idea of what we wanted to include in our trip but the advice and knowledge Adla was able to provide was really useful in finalising our plans. Adla kept in regular contact with me via phone and e-mail and put together several itinerary options until we were happy with the price. Adla was very efficient and friendly with the service she provided.
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 309 reviews