Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

85 Oswald Street

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy
CTS made the planning of our entire holiday very easy. From the minute Adla responded to my email request for info ! Adla listened to our ideas and wishes and came back with an itinerary that we went through and tweaked together. Not easy on a conference call between 5people! Every aspect of our trip was planned and booked through...all we had to do was turn up in the right spot at the right time! I would recommend holidaying in Canada and Alaska as we did to anyone. I would also recommend CTS to anyone as they certainly knew their topic and obviously have the contacts. We had a wonderful holiday.
Had a great holiday from start to finish, Adla booked trips for us that we wouldn't have thought of if we had done it all ourselves. We never did anything that we thought wasn't worth while. This was the first time we have ever gone on a trip wholly organised for us. We just told Adla where we wanted to go and she did the rest - and some more. Loved Toronto, loved Vancouver and Banff is just beautiful, and the Rocky Mountaineer is such a great way to travel. Not a single complaint on the whole trip. Thank you so much.
Canada trip was truly brilliant. After booking a Vancouver trip and Alaska cruise we messed up with the visas for America. And hadn’t got the time to get a visa sorted . With the help of Sophie king we had to cancel the cruise . And Sophie got us a Canada itinerary of Vancouver , whistler and victoria. We did far more than we ever would on the cruise and the seaplane was an amazing experience. . What we thought was going to be a disaster turned out to be one of the best holidays we have done. Thank you Trevor and Wendy Healy
CTS were highly professional in every aspect and this was accompanied by a friendly personal service. They provided expert advice prior to completion of the itinerary and the paperwork summarising the outcome was both informative and accurate. Our main contact, Greg is to be complemented on his invaluable help in making our trip such a success.
We were extremely pleased with the advise and friendliness we received from Adla whilst planning the trip. Having just returned we can only say that everything we planned proved to be a success and that included staying in Calgary, Banff, Jasper and taking the gold service on the Rocky Mountaineer and finishing up on a Alaskan Cruise. Every stop was organised by Adla and we have nothing but praise for her and the team. We will recommend to friends and family.
We have just returned from a wonderful 14 day trip to Canada and Alaska organised for is by Adla. Her expertise is helping us plan this made many lovely memories. Banff is the most lovely little town followed by Rocky Mountaineer (Gold Service) was unforgettable and Niew Amsterdam cruise to Alaska was breathtaking. We will have no hesitation in asking Adla to plan our next adventure and would absolutely recommend her to our friends and Family.
My itinerary and indeed arrangements for my party were extremely complicated, but Greg Penfold was superb. He was thorough, knowledgeable but above all very patient, even when I had to cancel my part in the trip at the last minute. Excellent service. Mark D
The support and experience of our travel agent in putting together such an amazing holiday . Greg is a pleasure to talk to, and listens well to ensure he puts together what we wanted to do . He also gave good advice as too age related trips for us .
Anne was excellent helping us to sort out our itinerary to suit us. We know that any further requests or needs will be dealt with in the same kind and 1st class way. Many Thanks.
Sophie tailores our holiday just the way we wanted it and more. We are very happy with the itenery so far. Thanks
Adlal was brilliant. I sent her a rough outline of what we wanted to do in Canada and a idea of how long we wanted to be away and she came up with a fantastic itinerary, which we have since worked on with her to tweak. We are really excited and can't thank Adlal enough for her patience, enthusiasm and knowledge. We can't wait to go now! First class service, highly recommend using CTS.
Sophie has provided outstanding service. Originally went to another tour agency where the customer service was truly appalling,very happy with CTS.
The rep. from CTS, Hannah, gave us a fast and accurate estimate for the trip we had outlined to her. We were pleased with the price and the exciting itinerary set out for us. Documentation was prompt and the staff were very helpful with queries.
I have asked for an itinerary to be put together for a visit in 2019 and so far Sophie has been very helpful and taken on board my requests. We have booked our trip and with a few alterations we expect to have a wonderful time.
Everything they advised and organised worked perfectly creating one of the most spectacular and memorable holidays my wife and I have experienced, and we have travelled extensively.
This was the forth company I contacted for a quote. I found Michelle most helpful . I changed the itinerary several times, but it was no problem to Michelle to accommodate what I requested. In the end I got exactly the itinerary I needed and at a price I was looking for.
Really helpful whilst booking giving plenty of options. Michelle also offered very good advice because of her expert knowledge. Allowed us to plan what we wanted and then fit the holiday around us.
a good quick and reliable service. Michelle was very helpful and did an excellent job in sorting out my holiday at short notice
Very helpful staff who dealt well with my complicated itinerary. Competitive pricing.
Answered all my questions, found Michelle very friendly and easy to talk to. A credit to your company.
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 316 reviews