Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

85 Oswald Street

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy
Having just returned from Canada — I would thoroughly recommend Canada Travel — I spoke to a lovely lady called Hannah who made a trip to our wishes and it was amazing and flowed like a dream — nothing was to much trouble and when ever I rung to ask like the best place for visa- information was emailed straight away — All staff are so friendly and helpful.
The actual holiday to Canada and Alaska with numerous hotels,transfers, tours, cruise etc was excellent however, the stress caused by the lack of tickets 1 week before we left and with no date for when we would get them was unacceptable at best. Our travel consultant, Hannah Esdaile was excellent but she was on holiday when our tickets were due to be sent and no one would helps or take ownership. I even dealt with the office manager who did, eventually, sort things out. I was copied in (by e mail) to office politics about insufficient staff and hence no tickets were being issued! When Ipay over £10,500 for a holiday I want an efficient service from Booking to completion. If I was reviewing the holiday alone it would have been very good.
The advisor was very friendly and polite and provided a holiday itinerary quickly based on the discussion of my requirements. However the itinerary was provided before availability was confirmed and consequently not all the itinerary was available. Alternatives was not offered immediately, only when prompted. I think my rating would have been higher had the advisor taken more of the initiative. To be fair this may have been difficult given that my booking was not done face to face and communication was via e-mail and telephone.
It was arranged quite efficiently and generally happy with the process.
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 312 reviews