Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Clare Partridge
"Amazing trip made all the more better by the efficiency of Canada Travel Specialists. Greg was our go to & no question was too daft. Everything was like clockwork and at no point did we find ourselves wondering what we should do next. It was all in our itinerary and the vouchers were all in order. Thank you Greg, thanks to you I had no worries."
Brian Calvert
"This is the first time I have used this company. I booked on-line with email communication from Gregg Penfold. Very pleased with the standard of service. All transfers worked out perfectly and there were no problems with any part of my itinerary - Dublin to Vancouver, Alaska cruise on Celebrity Infinity, Rocky Mountaineer train from Vancouver to Kamloops to Banff, and 4 nights in Calgary to visit the stampede in July. All queries I had were handled professionally by Gregg. I was informed of flight changes well in advance. The vouchers were easy to use - all transport was on time. The allocated hotels were good. The cruise was fine, especially viewing the Hubbard Glazier. But I have been on better ships than Infinity. The Rocky Mountaineer train was great, especially the fantastic scenery. But we had to wait one hour to let 3 very long goods trains pass by. The food, snacks and hosts were excellent. The day tour in Banff was my personal highlight. Awesome. Lake Louise is sparkling. Mountains fantastic. The Calgary Stampede was a great experience, especially the evening Grandstand show and fireworks display. Amazing. The “FlyOver Canada” simulated Flight Ride in Vancouver was absolutely brilliant and is to be recommended to everyone. I also hired out a bicycle for 5 hours and cycled around Stanley Park. I can thoroughly recommend this exciting holiday and this Scotland-based company (a part of Barrhead Travel)."
John Bennett
"We spent time in Banff, Jasper, on the Rocky Mountaineer for two days as well as Vancouver and Vancouver Island over a two week period. Adla had been fantastic in helping us put together an itinerary that would let us see the main sites but not feel we were moving hotels everyday... There were many highlights; seeing a wild bear on the Icefield Parkway (which conveniently came out of the woods for about 15 seconds while we were passing), the whale spotting trip from Victoria and the views and hospitality on the Rocky Moutaineer..... We may well go back to Canada as we enjoyed it so much and would certainly seek Adla's help again plus recommend the service to anyone considering a trip to Canada."
"Having just returned from Canada — I would thoroughly recommend Canada Travel — I spoke to a lovely lady called Hannah who made a trip to our wishes and it was amazing and flowed like a dream — nothing was to much trouble and when ever I rung to ask like the best place for visa- information was emailed straight away — All staff are so friendly and helpful."
"The actual holiday to Canada and Alaska with numerous hotels,transfers, tours, cruise etc was excellent however, the stress caused by the lack of tickets 1 week before we left and with no date for when we would get them was unacceptable at best. Our travel consultant, Hannah Esdaile was excellent but she was on holiday when our tickets were due to be sent and no one would helps or take ownership. I even dealt with the office manager who did, eventually, sort things out. I was copied in (by e mail) to office politics about insufficient staff and hence no tickets were being issued! When Ipay over £10,500 for a holiday I want an efficient service from Booking to completion. If I was reviewing the holiday alone it would have been very good."
"The advisor was very friendly and polite and provided a holiday itinerary quickly based on the discussion of my requirements. However the itinerary was provided before availability was confirmed and consequently not all the itinerary was available. Alternatives was not offered immediately, only when prompted. I think my rating would have been higher had the advisor taken more of the initiative. To be fair this may have been difficult given that my booking was not done face to face and communication was via e-mail and telephone."
"It was arranged quite efficiently and generally happy with the process."
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 307 reviews