Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Clare Partridge
"Amazing trip made all the more better by the efficiency of Canada Travel Specialists. Greg was our go to & no question was too daft. Everything was like clockwork and at no point did we find ourselves wondering what we should do next. It was all in our itinerary and the vouchers were all in order. Thank you Greg, thanks to you I had no worries."
Brian Calvert
"This is the first time I have used this company. I booked on-line with email communication from Gregg Penfold. Very pleased with the standard of service. All transfers worked out perfectly and there were no problems with any part of my itinerary - Dublin to Vancouver, Alaska cruise on Celebrity Infinity, Rocky Mountaineer train from Vancouver to Kamloops to Banff, and 4 nights in Calgary to visit the stampede in July. All queries I had were handled professionally by Gregg. I was informed of flight changes well in advance. The vouchers were easy to use - all transport was on time. The allocated hotels were good. The cruise was fine, especially viewing the Hubbard Glazier. But I have been on better ships than Infinity. The Rocky Mountaineer train was great, especially the fantastic scenery. But we had to wait one hour to let 3 very long goods trains pass by. The food, snacks and hosts were excellent. The day tour in Banff was my personal highlight. Awesome. Lake Louise is sparkling. Mountains fantastic. The Calgary Stampede was a great experience, especially the evening Grandstand show and fireworks display. Amazing. The “FlyOver Canada” simulated Flight Ride in Vancouver was absolutely brilliant and is to be recommended to everyone. I also hired out a bicycle for 5 hours and cycled around Stanley Park. I can thoroughly recommend this exciting holiday and this Scotland-based company (a part of Barrhead Travel)."
John Bennett
"We spent time in Banff, Jasper, on the Rocky Mountaineer for two days as well as Vancouver and Vancouver Island over a two week period. Adla had been fantastic in helping us put together an itinerary that would let us see the main sites but not feel we were moving hotels everyday... There were many highlights; seeing a wild bear on the Icefield Parkway (which conveniently came out of the woods for about 15 seconds while we were passing), the whale spotting trip from Victoria and the views and hospitality on the Rocky Moutaineer..... We may well go back to Canada as we enjoyed it so much and would certainly seek Adla's help again plus recommend the service to anyone considering a trip to Canada."
"Excellent holiday package made to suit us by Adla, listened to our ideas and sorted and discussed ideas, 3rd time we have used Canadian Travel and always been full of information and what was required."
"This was our holiday of a lifetime and Adla made this come true. Thank you very much. All the arrangements, flights, hotels, train, and cuise went smoothly. We can,t really say much more than FABULOUS."
"Fantastic in booking my holiday. Adla helped me no end. The arrangements were all made by her and we were not disappointed at all. The Celebrity Cruise to Alaska was very interesting and views fabulous. Also the food on board was excellent. The Rocky Mountaineer was great and the Gold Service is a must. Excellent trips in Vancouver and Banff. I would certainly recommend anyone booking this type of holiday to go to your agency and (although I am sure you have other good reps) ask for Adla. She certainly knew what she was advising. Thankyou once again Carol Sullivan"
"Scott McMillan organised our trip to Canada & Alaska. He was really helpful with all our questions prior to our trip. We had an excellent holiday with a mix of road & train (Canada) and cruise ship (Alaska). It was truly amazing and thanks to Scott it all went very smoothly and to plan. We are seasoned travellers and would easily rate this as our number 1 holiday to date."
"Adla has been just perfect. The holiday we have booked is a very special one in memory of my parents. Adla walked me through all the options with so much knowledge ,kindness and patience. I couldn’t have asked for better. Thankyou so much."
"We just wanted to let you know that we had an awesome holiday in Canada.  The itinerary and accommodation exceeded our expectations and we cannot thank Adla Toal enough for the work she did to make our holiday the most fantastic experience and left us with a lifetime of memories for hubby's 60th birthday.  We were a little anxious with so many transfers and trips that something would go wrong but it didn't .. thanks to Adla and her exemplary planning on our behalf.  Every aspect of the itinerary was exceptional and we enjoyed ourselves to the maximum. Once again a massive thank you Adla and you can rest assured that we will be booking with you again in the near future to visit Canada again."
"We have just returned from a wonderful 14 day trip to Canada and Alaska organised for is by Adla. Her expertise is helping us plan this made many lovely memories. Banff is the most lovely little town followed by Rocky Mountaineer (Gold Service) was unforgettable and Niew Amsterdam cruise to Alaska was breathtaking. We will have no hesitation in asking Adla to plan our next adventure and would absolutely recommend her to our friends and Family."
"Adla , who organised the trip, was brilliant and made it all very easy for me. She suggested the Great Bear Lodge and it was magical - one of the best things I have ever experienced - totally off the excellence scale. I cannot upload a photo but have sent some to Adla."
"Have just booked my second holiday with this company with the lovely adla she is just brilliant so informative & helpful & really goes out of her way to make your holiday perfect for all your needs can't wait to head of on our holidays to Nigeria falls for 3 nights & then on to New York for 4 nights in July thank you so much adla 😊"
"Very flexible from start to finish and followed up efficiently on any special requests that we had. I would be happy to use them again and very happy to recommend their services to both friends and family. Adla's assistance certainly warrants special mention - she could not have been more helpful!"
"Canada travel arranged a car touring holiday for us from Vancouver to Jasper returning on the Rocky Mountaineer.This included some side trips. We had agreat time and all arrangements worked well. Our agent,Laura Thompson was very helpful. Can Highly recommend them."
"We've just come back from a great 18 day trip to Vancouver, Whistler and Vancouver Island. Thanks to Adla we felt really spoilt with our hotel suites. The views from our hotels were amazing. Our itinerary included everything we asked for. Our trips to see the bears and whales were first class. Thank you Adla for everything."
"We have just returned from Canada our Rocky Mountaineer experience and we all wanted to say a hugh thank you to Adle for organising a fantastic trip. Everything ran exactly according to the itinery; the accommodation she booked for us in all locations. The Rocky Mountaineer was superb. Gold Leaf. We could not have hoped for any better service or staff and really enjoyed the experience. The scenery was amazing. All hotels were brilliant, Lakes beautiful. Victoria Island a must, Butchart Gardens just brilliant. The precision with which the whole tour was organised was impressive and we shall definitely use your company in the future and be recommending your service to our friends. Thank you once again, we could not have done it without you!"
"Your rep, Adler Toal was very helpful and seem to know what we wanted on our special trip"
"Thank you to Adla Toal! We booked a 24 day holiday to USA and Canada with Barrhead, visiting San Francisco, Vancouver, Anchorage, the Coastal Classic Train from Anchorage to Seward, a week's Alaskan cruise, The First Passage journey on the Rocky Mountaineer, Icefields Parkway & Glacier Experience from Banff to Jasper and a 2 day ticket for the Calgary Stampede. This was a very detailed and tailor-made holiday and with Adla's expertise of organisation we enjoyed this holiday of a lifetime very much. Everything went so smooth whilst travelling and checking in at the different hotels, and the flights involved, as well as the ship, the trains and the coach. Adla is very knowledgeable and professional in her job. We can thoroughly recommend using Barrhead and Adla for your needs. Thank you so much indeed!"
"Adla Toal, Wow !! What can I say other than a huge THANK YOU!!!! We have had the most amazing time in Canada. Vancouver was fantastic, such a lovely city, sadly not enough time to pop over to the island (but will do one day) The Rocky Mountaineer was a brilliant experience, all loved it, from the top service to the information to the food - wonderful and highly recommend. Then onto to gorgeous Banff, the views lakes mountains waterfalls and animals left us speechless, truly beautiful. The mountain and lake tour was must do. Onto Toronto, in itself not my favourite of all the places, but nice and I warmed to it Niagra was a truly amazing sight and the boat trip made it so. All the accommodation was outstanding and the people of Canada were so friendly especially in Vancouver and Banff. Thank you so much for your hard work, recommendations and advice Adla. It made a great out of this world family holiday. My eldest wants to work in Canada and we all want to go back to visit more. If so I will definitely be back to you for your brilliant guidance and help."
"Excellent service from Adla,Barrhead and Canada Travel. A wonderful holiday and experience of Canada. Hotels excellent and trips to Vancouver Island, Vancouver and Whistler unbelieveable. Have recommended the holiday to family and friends. Tom and Christine Scott"
"We had a brilliant trip organised for us by Adla,. The organisation was superb - everything worked really smoothly, and the detailed itinerary we were given meant that the whole experience was hassle-free. I cannot praise Adla highly enough, and have recommended Barrhead travel to a friend who is hoping to do the same trip we did - Alaska Cruise, Vancouver and the Rocky Mountaineer. We have been asked many times what the highlight was - it is impossible to give an answer, because every day was a highlight. I will certainly use Barrhead Travel again."
"We had a wonderful trip, taking an Alaska cruise followed by a stay in Vancouver and the Rocky Mountaineer experience. I had been a bit apprehensive because we usually do escorted tours, but the information we were given and itinerary that had been worked out for us meant that it all worked beautifully. I was the holiday of a lifetime, and I am so grateful to Adla for her expertise and advice. I have recommended Barrhead Travel to a friend, who is planning to do the same trip. I will certainly be using Barrhead Travel again."
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 307 reviews