Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Canada Travel Specialists 5 star review on 10th July 2018
David S
Canada Travel Specialists 5 star review on 2nd July 2018
Trevor & Wendy Healy
We are still waiting for our refund after two weeks since we provided our bank details. Is this a scam or what?
We were. Contacted by someone called Scott McMillan
Glen if your holiday is only scheduled for 2nd July don't expect a response before October. My holiday was booked for 15th May and I sent an email mid March and still awaiting a response.
My holiday to Canada has been sorted out by Anna Marie. I appreciate the circumstances but am very happy with the result. Thanks for all your efforts.
Agree with anon below. I have cruise booked for May and have been advised by the cruise line that it is cancelled. Despite several emails I have heard nothing from this company.
Excellent holiday package made to suit us by Adla, listened to our ideas and sorted and discussed ideas, 3rd time we have used Canadian Travel and always been full of information and what was required.
This was our holiday of a lifetime and Adla made this come true. Thank you very much. All the arrangements, flights, hotels, train, and cuise went smoothly. We can,t really say much more than FABULOUS.
Want to highly recommend Adla for her very efficient service and knowledge
We will be doing the rockies next year and she has given us a fantastic itenerary
Adla Toal has just put a fantastic itinerary together for four of us in Canada, including a number of locations and tours, Rocky Mountaineer and a motorhome trip. We were really impressed by her good understanding of what we want and by the speed of her response. We gave the same brief to 3 companies. One, we’ve yet to hear back from, another responded right on our deadline but Adla responded pretty much immediately and with options for us. We reviewed and confirmed the options and asked her to add something else in and we had a complete itinerary which met our needs. In terms of value for money, we feel we have a good deal. Price was almost identical to her remaining competitor but we’ve got so much more included. All we need now is for Covid to go away and the trip to match Adla’s service! Well done Adla!
My trip on the 1st July to Toronto, for myself and kid's came and went; heard nothing. 15th July, Suprise email apologies. l'm Entitled to my Full Refund!! Relevant Details given, informed it will take a couple weeks?? 28th August nothing? I've continued to work 12hr shifts; through this virus. 😷 I'm asking the top BRASS to STOP holding on to people's hard earned money and give it back!!!no more excuses 🤔
I'm disappointed that no one has contacted me and unable to speak to anyone by phone,I even sent an email but nothing as I am suppose to be going to canada on the 2nd of july and I know I won't be going but it would be nice if someone can help with what my options are
I have nothing but praise for this company.Adla has been marvellous in organising our holiday for next year due to the current situation.Thank you.
Adla was very supportive during this current crisis and as soon as she was able she rebooked everything for me. No fuss, no problem and positive reassurance. She got me a great holiday plan first time round and I am so pleased to be looking forward to the experience albeit a year later.
After delaying our golden wedding trip last year Adla helped us with Planing a holiday to Canada, Rocky Mountaineer train and a Cruise to Alaska this May, then the news that Travel for us of all would be cancelled until further notice. Adla has be helpful and professional and always available, within a few days she has been able to arrange the same trip next May with a few extras, she even gave me contact details of the airline who I’d book seats direct with, which was not available on the internet. I would certainly use Adla again and I would have no hesitation recommending Adle and her Company to my family and friends.
We had booked a holiday for 2020 and were delighted with all the help that we received from Adla Toal. She guided us through the process, helped us with changes that we made to the standard package and kept us informed all the way through. Adla is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.
However, we were just finalising our payments when lockdown came and the holiday was then cancelled. We knew we still wanted to make this memorable trip and Adla has ensured that we have been able to secure the same trip for next year so we have re-booked.
We have a number of tradesmen that we know we can fully trust for plumbing, tiling, electrics and we feel the same way with Adla with regard to travel.
The scoring above is purely based on the professional, and knowledgeable, advice given by Adla Toal on the options available to us. It is a holiday we were very much looking forward too, before the Coronavirus struck everyone's lives, and in effect closed the World down. We have agreed to go next April, and hope we are then clear of the dreadful crisis.
We were so disappointed to miss out this year with a 60th birthday trip to Canada and the Rocky Mountaineer with my old school friends with the pandemic that swept in. But thanks to Adla who managed to sort all again for next year, even with a wee upgrade at one hotel and with no extra costs. She has been extremely helpful and calmed us all down. Would highly recommend and to top it all I am a year younger with missing out :)
We originally booked our holiday through Barrhead travel for May this year. however the covid-19 pandemic put a stop to that. Anne Marie got in touch with us a few days ago and has been excellent in her care for us. Our holiday is now rebooked for next year with some added extras. I cannot thank Anne Marie enough for her help and assistance. She is a star!!!
When we booked our holiday to Canada in the Aberdeen Branch of Barrhead Travel, our travel advisor, Craig Barton, was very helpful and very knowledgeable. We were kept well informed of how the booking was progressing. Any queries were answered promptly.
When Coronavirus hit and our departure was looming, despite having contacted them in a timely period, they were very slow to get back in touch, but maybe this was due to the amount of holidays having to be rebooked and shortage of staff. It was only when I resorted to sending a sharp message through their Facebook page with 7 days to go to our holiday departure date did they get back to me. Confirming what I knew from reading the Foreign Office, hotels, train and cruise websites that our holiday was cancelled.
However since then I cannot find fault with the service that we have received. As our initial travel advisor was unavailable, Anne Marie Kirke took over. Anne Marie advised us of our options and as this was a bucket list holiday, we took the option to postponed the trip until 2021 and it looks like the options that Anne Marie offered us will mean that we will have a better holiday than we originally planned
My travel advisor, Adla Toal, was extremely helpful and informative when I originally booked my holiday, but since we had to reschedule the holiday for next year due to Covid-19, Adla has been even more helpful. She has been very reassuring, friendly and professional in what must be very difficult circumstances.
Any company can appear to be professional until things go wrong and then you find out which companies are honourable . Unfortunately they are trying to get out of reimbursing me for my cancelled holiday which they have cancelled . It’s difficult time’s for us all!!
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.70 based on 361 reviews