Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Canada Travel Specialists

How would you rate Canada Travel Specialists ?

Verified Reviewer
"The support and experience of our travel agent in putting together such an amazing holiday . Greg is a pleasure to talk to, and listens well to ensure he puts together what we wanted to do . He also gave good advice as too age related trips for us ."
Rob Grant
Rob Grant
"We hired a RV out of Montreal and spent a week travelling through Canada down to New Jersey and then across to Niagara and finishing in Toronto. Our first experience of driving a RV, but an absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish. The RV was very spacious and comfortable, and easy to drive and use, and it had everything you need for the holiday. The whole trip was a hugely memorable and enjoyable one, thanks to the services provided by Canada Travel Specialists, and in particular to Adla Toal, who organized everything for us. A big thank you to Adla and the team at Canada Travel Specialists, and to Canada"
Nick F
"Very flexible from start to finish and followed up efficiently on any special requests that we had. I would be happy to use them again and very happy to recommend their services to both friends and family. Adla's assistance certainly warrants special mention - she could not have been more helpful!"
Terri Collins
Verified Reviewer
"We were extremely pleased with the advise and friendliness we received from Adla whilst planning the trip. Having just returned we can only say that everything we planned proved to be a success and that included staying in Calgary, Banff, Jasper and taking the gold service on the Rocky Mountaineer and finishing up on a Alaskan Cruise. Every stop was organised by Adla and we have nothing but praise for her and the team. We will recommend to friends and family."
Carolyn Williams
Verified Reviewer
"We have just returned from a wonderful 14 day trip to Canada and Alaska organised for is by Adla. Her expertise is helping us plan this made many lovely memories. Banff is the most lovely little town followed by Rocky Mountaineer (Gold Service) was unforgettable and Niew Amsterdam cruise to Alaska was breathtaking. We will have no hesitation in asking Adla to plan our next adventure and would absolutely recommend her to our friends and Family."
"My itinerary and indeed arrangements for my party were extremely complicated, but Greg Penfold was superb. He was thorough, knowledgeable but above all very patient, even when I had to cancel my part in the trip at the last minute. Excellent service. Mark D"
Kay And Richard
Verified Reviewer
"Anne was excellent helping us to sort out our itinerary to suit us. We know that any further requests or needs will be dealt with in the same kind and 1st class way. Many Thanks."
"Sophie tailores our holiday just the way we wanted it and more. We are very happy with the itenery so far. Thanks"
"Adlal was brilliant. I sent her a rough outline of what we wanted to do in Canada and a idea of how long we wanted to be away and she came up with a fantastic itinerary, which we have since worked on with her to tweak. We are really excited and can't thank Adlal enough for her patience, enthusiasm and knowledge. We can't wait to go now! First class service, highly recommend using CTS."
"Sophie has provided outstanding service. Originally went to another tour agency where the customer service was truly appalling,very happy with CTS."
Edwina Watts
Verified Reviewer
"The rep. from CTS, Hannah, gave us a fast and accurate estimate for the trip we had outlined to her. We were pleased with the price and the exciting itinerary set out for us. Documentation was prompt and the staff were very helpful with queries."
"I have asked for an itinerary to be put together for a visit in 2019 and so far Sophie has been very helpful and taken on board my requests. We have booked our trip and with a few alterations we expect to have a wonderful time."
"Everything they advised and organised worked perfectly creating one of the most spectacular and memorable holidays my wife and I have experienced, and we have travelled extensively."
Clive Sutton
Verified Reviewer
"This was the forth company I contacted for a quote. I found Michelle most helpful . I changed the itinerary several times, but it was no problem to Michelle to accommodate what I requested. In the end I got exactly the itinerary I needed and at a price I was looking for."
"Really helpful whilst booking giving plenty of options. Michelle also offered very good advice because of her expert knowledge. Allowed us to plan what we wanted and then fit the holiday around us."
Colin Richards
Verified Reviewer
"a good quick and reliable service. Michelle was very helpful and did an excellent job in sorting out my holiday at short notice"
Irene Scullion
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful staff who dealt well with my complicated itinerary. Competitive pricing."
George Gault
Verified Reviewer
"Answered all my questions, found Michelle very friendly and easy to talk to. A credit to your company."
"Sophie sourced a very competitive price for a luxury hotel for our trip."
"From the first telephone call and competitive quotation Sophie has given valuable advice to make sure all elements of our holiday are in place. We can now look forward to our adventure knowing that she is at the end of a phone if we have yet more queries. An all round first class service."
"came across them by complete accident, but glad i did. Sometimes you can look at too many websites and get varied conflicting information. Scott was on hand to make sense of my demands. A great sense of humour made me feel at ease and the booking process was very easy. After what seemed like a hundred emails back and forth to get the trip right, we eventually took the plunge, with no regrets so far. It seems Scott and his colleagues are quite clued up on Canada and i would definitely recommend them"
"Came up with a very competitive price and Sophie searched out the best deal for us. Always replied to my loads of questions. Thank you."
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 232 reviews