Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Canada Travel Specialists 5 star review on 10th July 2018
David S
Canada Travel Specialists 5 star review on 2nd July 2018
Trevor & Wendy Healy
A big thank you to Brian Walker for the itinerary he put together for us. He listened to our wish list and took note of our budget. But was also not afraid to suggest upgrades where he knew we would have a better experience, leaving us to decide if we took up his suggestions, with no pressure. Emails were always answered quickly and we were told if there would be a delay while Brian waited for information to relayed to him. Excellent service.
Brian and I spoke briefly on the phone on the Sunday and as requested phoned back first thing on the Monday with all the info I had requested to allow my wife and I to book exactly what we wanted on a newly advertised Canada Rockies And Alaska Cruise holiday. He was extremely efficient knowledgeable and professional.If everything else goes as smoothly as the initial booking we will be very happy Brian Maguire
I can not stress how much Adla not only sorted a fantastic holiday last year(Unfortunately could not go due to Covid) and did the same again for this year. Nothing was too much trouble and the help and advice was outstanding with a very clear and concise itinerary that we required. If she did not know anything she would go and find out the information. The package arranged was perfect and got the best rates possible. Other companies can not compete for the all round service Highly recommend her which is why we wanted her this time as well. Very happy satisfied client.
So efficient- quick to respond and nothing too much trouble. Tailored to our wishes with great discounts and extras included. Price very competitive too. Brian is a very competent and friendly sales advisor. Nothing pushed but honest recommendations
Adla Toal has been impressively helpful in rescheduling my trip to Canada incorporating the Rocky Mountaineer. She was both knowledgeable and thorough in her planning and ensured that I was satisfied with the new arrangements, and above all, nothing was too much trouble!
Listened to what we wanted. Advised us of different options to keep the holiday within our budget
Adla was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when I was planning my Canadian trip. She returned calls when she said she would and advised on certain things that would will make the experience even more enjoyable. I have used Barrhead Travel many times over the years and whilst most of the people I have dealt with did a good job, Adla was way above them across the board.
We have been so happy with the service from Adla and the team. Our trip-of-a-lifetime to Canada in 2020 was postponed due to the pandemic, and despite the team being furloughed or working from home etc they were so helpful and reassuring through our anxieties of how to proceed. The holiday has yet again been postponed for another year, but the bonus is that Adla is back on the case and we feel very personally looked after as she has helped us build and tailor this trip from the beginning with knowledgeable and helpful input. We have been so grateful not only that they have kept our deposit secure and carried it forward, but have kept the costs for next year the same as it would have been for this year. Thank you team - can't wait to share the holiday photos with you!!
Adla was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. She listened attentively to my wishes and didn't seem to mid checking other itinaries out for me. I had almost given up hope of being able to afford this bucket list trip but Adla has made it possible for us by providing a very competitive price with everything included that I requested eg flights from our local airport.
Brian helped put our Canada trip together, and was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. His personal experience of the country and type of trip we wished was invaluable, and in difficult covid circumstances Brian has been available with advice at all times.
I worked with Brian Walker to create our Canada adventure and it exceeded all of my expectations. I would highly recommend Brian, he is friendly, very knowledgeable and he thought of things to tweak our trip to make it even better! His expertise shone through, having been there before, so I felt very confident in his abilities and recommendations. He was never pushy and really wanted to build us the best holiday he could but it all felt very authentic. I will be using Brian again! Nichola.
What can I say... two big holidays planned and Brian has made this transaction easy peasy! I’ve exchanged hundreds of emails, pestering the life out of this man but he has always been super helpful and so lovely trying to organise a 40th birthday trip. Brian you are an absolute star and have recommended you to lots of people. We are yet to go on these planned trips (Canada/Alaskan cruise in May 2022 & Florida June 2022) but with your advice and guidance I cannot wait!!! I can’t thank you enough for all you have done, super fast response, sending the paper work I needed for the surprise- and everything in between...a very happy customer- albeit very skint now!!! 😂
Brian is very knowledgeable about all aspects of trips to Canada, and gives exceptional and friendly advice. He further goes the extra mile to meet all requirements and requests, and gives an excellent service.
Adla is very Professional,Courteous,knowledgeable & Most Helpful Holiday Specialist. She listened& Discussed Rockies& Alaska Cruise May2022 Itinerary as a solo Passenger unfortunately. I was very impressed with her an excellent customer service,So I booked 4 Days pre Cruise in Sidney, New Zealand & Australia Back To Back Cruises ! Adla, Please keep up with the good work . Take care. Steve 😎🌄🌅☀️🌞🍹🥃🥂🇬🇧🌱🍀☘️🌿🏝🌴🏖🌻🌼🙏👍
Answered all my questions promptly and planned the itinerary to suit exactly what I required with knowledgable advice and Support
Very easy to deal with and very informative. Excellent service.
This "bucket list" Rocky Mountaineer and Alaska cruise is our first booking with Adla and Canada Travel Specialists. We contacted a couple of others travel companies for their suggested itineraries......but what made the difference was Adla's knowledge, enthusiasm and attention to detail as well as a perseverance to see the booking completed to our satisfaction. Well done Adla and I hope we can avail of your travel knowledge and skills in the not too distant future.
Want to highly recommend Adla for her very efficient service and knowledge We will be doing the rockies next year and she has given us a fantastic itenerary Thank you Adla very professional
Adla Toal has just put a fantastic itinerary together for four of us in Canada, including a number of locations and tours, Rocky Mountaineer and a motorhome trip. We were really impressed by her good understanding of what we want and by the speed of her response. We gave the same brief to 3 companies. One, we’ve yet to hear back from, another responded right on our deadline but Adla responded pretty much immediately and with options for us. We reviewed and confirmed the options and asked her to add something else in and we had a complete itinerary which met our needs. In terms of value for money, we feel we have a good deal. Price was almost identical to her remaining competitor but we’ve got so much more included. All we need now is for Covid to go away and the trip to match Adla’s service! Well done Adla!
When our Canada/Alaska holiday booked for 2020 fell victim to the pandemic Anne Marie Kirke took over our booking. Anne Marie was helpful, efficient and reassuring. She put us in touch with Elisabeth Barrie Mitchell who worked tirelessly to reorganise our holiday for May 2021. Elizabeth kept us updated with the progress of our booking and dealt with all our questions and queries pleasantly and patiently. When the time came to pay the balance I phoned the number given and by happy chance the agent taking the call was Anne Marie. She talked us through our options and we decided to postpone our trip until 2022 (third time lucky🤞hopefully!). Anne Marie has worked hard reorganising our trip for 2022. She and Elisabeth have truly restored our faith in Barrhead Travel.
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.71 based on 377 reviews