Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Clare Partridge
"Amazing trip made all the more better by the efficiency of Canada Travel Specialists. Greg was our go to & no question was too daft. Everything was like clockwork and at no point did we find ourselves wondering what we should do next. It was all in our itinerary and the vouchers were all in order. Thank you Greg, thanks to you I had no worries."
Brian Calvert
"This is the first time I have used this company. I booked on-line with email communication from Gregg Penfold. Very pleased with the standard of service. All transfers worked out perfectly and there were no problems with any part of my itinerary - Dublin to Vancouver, Alaska cruise on Celebrity Infinity, Rocky Mountaineer train from Vancouver to Kamloops to Banff, and 4 nights in Calgary to visit the stampede in July. All queries I had were handled professionally by Gregg. I was informed of flight changes well in advance. The vouchers were easy to use - all transport was on time. The allocated hotels were good. The cruise was fine, especially viewing the Hubbard Glazier. But I have been on better ships than Infinity. The Rocky Mountaineer train was great, especially the fantastic scenery. But we had to wait one hour to let 3 very long goods trains pass by. The food, snacks and hosts were excellent. The day tour in Banff was my personal highlight. Awesome. Lake Louise is sparkling. Mountains fantastic. The Calgary Stampede was a great experience, especially the evening Grandstand show and fireworks display. Amazing. The “FlyOver Canada” simulated Flight Ride in Vancouver was absolutely brilliant and is to be recommended to everyone. I also hired out a bicycle for 5 hours and cycled around Stanley Park. I can thoroughly recommend this exciting holiday and this Scotland-based company (a part of Barrhead Travel)."
John Bennett
"We spent time in Banff, Jasper, on the Rocky Mountaineer for two days as well as Vancouver and Vancouver Island over a two week period. Adla had been fantastic in helping us put together an itinerary that would let us see the main sites but not feel we were moving hotels everyday... There were many highlights; seeing a wild bear on the Icefield Parkway (which conveniently came out of the woods for about 15 seconds while we were passing), the whale spotting trip from Victoria and the views and hospitality on the Rocky Moutaineer..... We may well go back to Canada as we enjoyed it so much and would certainly seek Adla's help again plus recommend the service to anyone considering a trip to Canada."
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.85 based on 260 reviews