Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
David Fletcher
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Daniela Gheorghe
Easy to use online designer and easy ordering system. Just need to see how the windows turn out when they arrive.
Order process was easy with the options, and warnings, clearly displayed. A negative point is that the length of the cill is not mentioned; On the graphic representation the cill appears to be flush with the frame. On enquiring I was told it protrudes 50mm each side...
Ordering experience was very good; very straight forward. Looking forward to delivery.
Have placed an order today, it was straight forward, easy to follow and discription and instructions very helpful
Website ok to use. Had couple of issues which were sorted with a phone call. The person we spoke to was extremely patient and sorted everything out calmly and efficiently.
Good value for money
Good value windows
Good value, cheaper than my usual supplier
Always good prices and service
used Modern Windows found very helpful when I needed advice.
What a website easy to use helpful staff the doors are top quality what more can you wish for thank you again will be ordering again soon
Easy to use website. Asking me to review them rather early in the process though.
Great prices & really easy to use website. It was so simple to customize the door to my requirements.
Easy and quick ordering. Spent nearly £700 on a door, would expect free delivery but hey ho.
In many respects the website is much easier to navigate than other window suppliers especially for someone with no technical knowledge of windows. The diagrams are intuitive and there are helpful videos on how to measure accurately. I had to have several goes at ordering the window I wanted and it rejected my dimensions initially, finally letting me order but suggesting I order toughened glass to comply with building regs, which of course I did. I cannot comment on quality or delivery times as I've just put my order in.
I have been really pleased with the service when I made the initial purchase and also when I needed a blown unit replaced. I have just had to order another replacement glass unit as it broke whilst being installed but was shocked to find that the delivery charge is more than the unit! Also, because I am not mainland UK I have the additional cost of a courier to bring the unit to me.
Used modern a few years ago, great price and good quality for price . Delivery and telephone service was very good, so l am placing another order and hopefully the same service continues.
I love the website, so clear and thorough.
Website clear to understand with a plethora of options. Prices very competetive to other supplier.
The online ordering process was straight forward enough. There could have perhaps been a bug within their website as I wanted to query a few things about my order but their website was concealing all their contact details. As a result, I had to google their number in order to track it down. The customer service representative was very polite and attentive. I am happy so far with the service. Order due out for delivery in several weeks. Let’s watch this space.....
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.89 based on 7,946 reviews