Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

G Cook
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Tim Marks
More Photos & Videos
I ordered a window on the 9th October, delivery stated between 10-15 days. Having heard nothing at all by today which is the 26th, 13 working days after I placed my order and they advise delivery will be the 3rd November which is 18 days after I placed my order, apparently the timescales changed to between 10-20 days after id placed my order but they failed to update me with this. The contact from them has been non existent even though it says on the website "You will be given a delivery date a few days after ordering" this did not happen. I'm still not hopeful the window will even turn up, this is not a good way to treat customers especially in such a competitive market. I will be advising anyone thinking of ordering to stay well away.
We are sad to see that due to a 3 day delay you rated us as only 1 star, without even having seen the window you ordered.

We sincerely apologise for the delay informing you. We are in the process of implementing a new system ensuring that customers receive much earlier a delivery date with complete order details.

As you are so unhappy, if you wish we can cancel your order and give you a full refund, even though your window is in production.

Kind Regards,
The team at Modern UPVC Windows
Alredy bought windows from yourself, best value for money, but excellent quality. Have already recommended your company to several friends and our builder could not belive the price and is going to use your company in the future. Many thanks a very happy customer
Good website and easy follow, and good a company will let you purchase doors and windows without trying to get you to use there fitters only.
just made second order, clear and easy ordering at a good price and good quality windows
Excellent website, very good price for triple glazed windows.
Brilliant on line ordering system with total transparency (excuse the pun!) Love the instant updating of all choices which enables immediate price comparisons. Extra help only a phone call away from a real live person as well. Excellent service. Good product, prices, and delivery. I have had quotes from others, but keep coming back to Modern UPVC Windows, and this is the third time I've used them.
Its as ordering should be, say no more
very straight forward to use
Really easy and quick to order. Just what I needed without any fuss. Would definitely recommend.
Great place to get your new windows!
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 25th November 2019 Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 25th November 2019 Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 25th November 2019
Easy to follow step by step guide makes you feel confident about ordering your required product
Was going to order upvc sliding doors and upvc windows but delivery charge was £190 just because i live in SCOTLAND in the central belt, so if you're from SCOTLAND you should order from scotia double glazing ltd they where £400 cheaper and free delivery.
Thank you for your feedback.

Due to the methods that we use to calculate delivery charges we feel that we have devised a fair delivery pricing policy. The further your delivery address is from our location, the higher the delivery cost. As we are based in Leicestershire, England our operational costs are very high when delivering to your area. As well as fuel and staff wages we would also have to organise an overnight stay for our driver.

We see that the alternative supplier that you have mentioned in your review is based near Glasgow so therefore I can only assume that their delivery costs are marginal in your area.

We feel it very unfair to post a one star review for a product and service that you have never purchased and your feedback is based upon our delivery charges alone. We have thousands of very positive reviews from customers nationwide and we pride ourselves on this.

Kind regards

Modern UPVC Windows
IT IS SO EASY TO ORDER AND THE WINDOWS ARE THE BEST I'VE SEEN
beats everyone on price and quality by a country mile thanks modern upvc windows
Very straight forward site to use. Choose your window, input your dimensions, enter your details and make your payment. My delivery was made within 2 weeks and was spot on. I have now placed another large order with them including 2 bay windows and their customer service is perfect. Highly recommended.
Very easy, no obligation website enabling you to look at all the options and prices before disclosing any personal contact details. Very helpful staff there for guidance with your order.
Easy interface many option and good prizes.
This website is so easy to use a child could order from it...assuming they have enough money on their credit card and a desire to replace their windows...
oh I'm ecstatic. its the second best experience on a computer
Very disappointed with the service. We ordered back and front doors, which arrived split, to my surprise. Furthermore, panels were missing. No call from the company before or after the arranged delivery. We were not able to install any of the doors until the panels arrived next week. When spoken with customer services, they promised panels will be delivered ASAP by suppliers itself as this is gonna be quicker. To my surprise, two panels still were missing after the second delivery and when called customer services, they said they would investigate and get back, but never did. They never contacted me with the update. I had to make quite few calls to them to get my panels delivered. Two panels had manufacture damages on outside frame and can clearly be seen with plain eye.. Will never use Modern UPVC Windows again and do not recommend to others! Very very bad customer service!
Dear Giedre,

We are really sorry about the delays you faced.
It was a combination of bad luck (panels got damaged and lost) and customer services issues.
You are right, we have had serious delays with our customer service during the past few weeks, as sadly of the 3 people, one's dad died and he is not able to work, and the other has serious medical problems and has been absent for weeks.
We sincerely apologise, is everything solved now?
We have been trying to contact you to arrange some compensation.

Modern UPVC Windows.