Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Modern UPVC Windows

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

How would you rate Modern UPVC Windows?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sue Hanlon
Sue Hanlon
Verified Buyer
"The system of designing your windows on your website is so easy and quick! I've used your company before and was extremely impressed by your service and quality, not to mention a very competitive price:)"
David David Snailham
David David Snailham
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have ordered windows and it is so simple to order with plenty of choice. They deliver as promised, good quality windows exactly as you have ordered. I'm happy."
Richard Smith
Richard Smith
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the whole process. From enquiring online right through to collecting the window, it was a really great and smooth process. We will definitely be using these guys again for other orders."
Angus Crichton
Verified Buyer
"Needed to order two windows for a garden shed being upcycled to an art studio. Sent an email with a description and photos of the job. Spoke with Kris three times on the phone who gave excellent advice, which was needed due to my ignorance about ordering windows. Found the online ordering system excellent in helping me to explore a range of options and make a helpful choice. Looking forward to receiving and installing my windows."
Posted 14 minutes ago
John Grant
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering process and good price"
Ruslan Aliyev
Verified Buyer
"Trade buys from Modern UPVC. Live price changes as you build up the order. Instant design changes lets you optimise your windows to perfection. Glazing options and selection of handles makes finishing touches a breeze. I buy here again and again. Recommend."
Rory Snell
Verified Buyer
"I'm glad i found your website, it is very easy to use. so simple and easy to navigate, even double checked when I was about place my order without specifying openers! Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends. thanks guys"
"Easy to order windows online and a competitive price"
Mark Morris
Verified Buyer
"A very quick efficient service, excellent for trade customers. Top quality product too."
Jonathan Marks
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous website - so easy to specify exactly what I wanted with regards to creating my bathroom window. So straight forward its foolproof. Customer service was spot on and they replied to my questions right away!"
Thomas Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I have used Modern UPVC windows. Three times now, on the first two occasions I needed technical help and the answers were clear and easy to understand, I was able to create the custom windows I needed. on the third occasion I created the windows online, made modifications to different carts and was able to keep track of different projects thanks to the retrieve cart feature, excellent."
Paul Docherty
Verified Buyer
"Excellent web site makes it simple to design and order your windows. Actually, the best site I have found on the internet. The windows design options also give you confidence that you will remain building regs. compliant because you can be very precise with your specification. The resulting price is also excellent value for money."
"The windows and doors design tool is really easy to use and powerful. It helps me to design the windows and doors I want."
Wayne Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"I had already looked at another supply only site and priced up my order, then I looked at Modern. I was already happy with the cost I was quoted from the other company, but Modern undercut by very close to £100. This was with the quality that I wanted also and a very good supply lead time , so happy on all fronts. W Parkinson, Sheffield."
Andrew Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with, really easy to use website, helpful staff, excellent delivery, proactively help. Highly recommended."
Tina Booth
Verified Buyer
"Simple and easy to design all information was easy to follow."
Steve Thorpe
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use site, prices shown as you create your order, have used before and will use again. British made too, which is important to me."
Craig Paton
Verified Buyer
"I have used Modern UPVC three time over the passed two year, and every time the prosses and product was good. The delivery can take longer than avaitised, I have only had one issue with the glass and this was changed within 10days. Overall I was very happy with this company."
"Easy and intuitive website. Ordering was no hassle. Now looking forward to prompt deliver of a 1st class product!"
Dale Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Simple and straight forward website, made ordering my doors and window easy."
Keith Walker
Verified Buyer
"The web ordering service is excellent and very versatile with great explanations at every step. I thought I knew what I wanted but planning reminders made sure that my windows will now be compliant. Thank you."
Gordon Tosh
Verified Buyer
"Searched for ages online to find a company who allowed you to simply design your windows then order them, finally found Modern UPVC Windows. So simple, no hassles and great prices. Superb"
Philip Johal
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic Service/ Great advice / Speedy replies to enquiries , Would recommend without haste, Many thanks"
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.86 based on 2,401 reviews