Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
David Fletcher
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Daniela Gheorghe
really simple website to order from . size and colour easy to input. waiting for delivery which I should get a date in the next few days
I agree with all the 5-star ratings. The whole website and process from start to finish was so easy to use with limited clicks to get me to my final specification; web ordering process was so intuitive, that I didn’t need any help and the best part was the price. The overall quality of Windows and Doors delivered blew me away with lots of admire too when then walk pass our house.
I was recommended by a neighbour and found the design section on the website excellent - easy to use, with all relevant options listed and t he option to choose different variations before making a final decision. Thanks!
Found this company on Google, the website is really easy to use and the ordering process is made easy with interactive graphics and full descriptions of what everything means.
The simplest and best way to buy bespoke windows. the online window creator is very easy to use, and they are competitively priced
Very good staff and windows. Pleased to do business with them
absolutely brilliant service from starting on the portal, designing the window/door, thru to payment and delivery, all so easy. Items arrived on time and excellent quality. Will keep using Modern UPVC Windows and highly recommend them to others
I've received excellent customer service reordering after I had made a mistake on my order!
Easy to use website and very helpful
As a novice window buyer received expert guidance thank you
Wow, what an easy process to order. Never ordered a window before and the process was well set out.
Good price, good website and easy to use. I have used their windows in two other properties. I first bought from them in 2017 and have used them again in 2020 and now 2021.
It’s the second time using this excellent company they are fantastic
A very easy and simple to use website to order exactly what you need.
Simple and quick web order page, no problems at all
Brilliant service, guides you through all necessary measurements and includes comprehensive fitting instructions too - all for a very good price!
I've shopped here before for a composite door which was excellent value for money. Didn't hesitate to order two new window frames for my project. Really easy website to order from and very friendly and helpfull people at their show room. Can't fault them.
Great website - clearest of all those I looked at when designing the windows. Also, best prices I could find.
I have used modern upvc for many clients projects and the products have always been great and service is great delivered as requested I would highly recommend them
Straight forward ordering process and good communication from early on.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.89 based on 7,964 reviews