Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days

How would you rate Modern UPVC Windows ?

Mike Wootton
"Very good service and good quality windows and doors. I will be ordering again and again from them!"
Peter Wright
"I have used Modern UPVC Windows before. As their service was excellent (manufacture quality, delivery, and communication) I am returning to them for my biggest order to date. Its a good feeling to know that I have nothing to worry about. See photo of tilt and turn used to replace Victorian cash windows."
Dennis Arthur Askew
"This is the second time I have used Modern UPVC Windows, as the ease in which you can choose a design and adapt the sizes, materials etc; for a window or door style is second to none. The materials used in construction are of excellent quality and I would highly recommend this company. My latest order required a couple of phone calls and e-mail contact but all the staff have been very helpful throughout. 5 star rating from me."
"After i have bought last year 2 windouws for a bedrom and a bathrom, now is time for a new one on the other room. I been very happy , after one year with my old windows and it look like they will live longer in very good conditions, due to a high quality materials. Is worth to buy."
"A great website for working out the prices for windows with various options for those working to a budget. I have just orders some windows so therefore cannot comment on product until we have received them."
"Easy to use website, competitively priced and I can have the door and window I ordered joined together!"
"Nice website easy to use and full of the right information for making an informed decision."
"A very good website very easy to use plus very helpful when or if you need to call them have already reccommend them."
"Very good website , simple to use and allows customers to return and change spec if required before placing final order. I also liked the way a drop box gives information on any item you click on , lock types etc. Very pleased and order took a matter of minutes once I confirmed measurements."
"One of the best website I ever used. Thank you"
"Great Website easy to use, Great price"
"All in all an excellent and easy experience from start to finish, excellent choice of products, website easy to navigate, design section was a doodle to use, payment options were easy, I would have no problem recommending Modern UPVC Windows to anyone."
"The ordering experience was very simple and all of the details and options were easy to find and explained clearly. A pleasure to order from."
"Very easy to use website and instructional videos. The website allows you to try various options easily and see immediately how that impacts on the price. Looking forward to getting new windows for the garage now!"
"That was so easy to order my door. The website is brilliant. I will be ordering again soon. Just hope the delivery of the door is as good ."
"Perfect, great quality as usual"
"Quick simple easy, Job DONE !!!!"
"very simple process to use..."
"Always fantastic, we use this company for each of our projects and highly recommend"
"Website was relatively easy to use but when I had a query it was quickly dealt with over the phone."
"BRILLIANT WEBSITE ... SUPER COMPANY ... VERY HELPFUL STAFF ... YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER EXPERIENCE."
"the perfect company to use . one with the best prices and friendly too."
"Second time I have purchased in a few months very happy. Fantastic customer service, there was an error in cill thickness and they send one out the very next day and called me back to confirm. Far better than the service I got from my roof window supplier who made an error"
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.86 based on 3,442 reviews