Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Tell us how Modern UPVC Windows made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Lee Knight
"Excellent product for and excellent price with a easy and friendly service also very polite delivery service would highly recommend. I have put in my second order for 5 windows and I could not be more pleased."
Ahmed Baghdady
"I have bought 6 windows a French door and 2 patio doors. Delivery: on time - very fast Quality: excellent, have had no problems Customer Service - after purchase service: Excellent, I lost 3 trickle vent openings, they sent me spare ones with no additional cost to me. Very Friendly and helped me throughout my purchase, will use them againand very highly recommended."
Miss O Hoole
"I feel liberated being able to buy the windows I want and at such reasonable prices - My first purchase meant that I had to speak to Customer Care staff several times and they were always very helpful. These are solid, great looking and functioning windows - Tilt and Turn - and I can’t stop opening them and smile when I think of them - It’s ok, I’m not quite in love! They have made a significant difference to my home, both in look and feel and I thoroughly recommend your company"
"Simple and easy to use web site."
Posted 38 minutes ago
"My husband can.t get enough words to describe his shopping experience.Amazing skillfull and helpfull team members.Best out of all website instructions easy to follow.He will order another 16 windows from you guys!!!Thank you."
Posted 45 minutes ago
"This is the 2nd door I have ordered from Modern UPVC Windows and this time was just as quick and easy as the first...that one was delivered quickly with no fuss...fitted perfectly..and I am confident this one will be just the same top quality and workmanship.....Thank You"
Posted 49 minutes ago
"Great website , very easy to order from"
"Easy to navigate web site. Needed a bit of advice, and there was someone available to help. easy to deal with."
"So far, so good. I'm a nervous buyer online, so seeing a web design like this is awesome! The best thing you can tailor your window and tweak it for cost efficiency. I hope that I have done it right and the quality turns out well. Many thanks."
"windows look great, and i was very happy with the quick turnaround."
"very good and easy transaction online page very easy to order window and door very clear information I will recommended to all my clients"
"My Second purchase from MPVC Windows. Delivery was quick the quality is excellent and sizes were as requested."
"I have used Modern UPVC now about three times and they are really good. Very helpful and excellent service. Will continue to use them."
"First time ordering windows an it couldn't have been easier. Brilliant website"
"Extremely comprehensive buying guides. Website was very quick and easy to use. Prices are competitive. If the product quality matches the web experience then all will be good."
"I was a little dubious at first buying from the internet but what a great surprise! All the information I required was available from the site, easy ordering process and a really helpful delivery chap The one thing I would add to your site would be section drawings. I did call Modern UPVC Windows for this and a very helpful person sent them through to me Great experience Steve Quick"
"Excellent website and portal Very easy to use Thanks"
"An excellent ordering system that is easy to use. Windows very competitively priced."
"Very good website - very clear, simple and interactive - good prices against any competitor and easy to specify pick-up etc. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"Excellent company, made making my order online easy, would definitely be using them again"
"really simple and easy to use"
"Website is easy to use with step by step guidance."
"Excellent web site, especially for a beginner like me with no double glazing knowledge. Everything is explained clearly with good diagrams and explanations of what is required. The choice is great, we thought that we would be charged extra for a rosewood finish and were not, and even chose triple glazing because the price was so good. Would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Thanks. Patrick"
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.87 based on 3,909 reviews