Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Tell us how Modern UPVC Windows made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Mike Wootton
"Very good service and good quality windows and doors. I will be ordering again and again from them!"
Peter Wright
"I have used Modern UPVC Windows before. As their service was excellent (manufacture quality, delivery, and communication) I am returning to them for my biggest order to date. Its a good feeling to know that I have nothing to worry about. See photo of tilt and turn used to replace Victorian cash windows."
Dennis Arthur Askew
"This is the second time I have used Modern UPVC Windows, as the ease in which you can choose a design and adapt the sizes, materials etc; for a window or door style is second to none. The materials used in construction are of excellent quality and I would highly recommend this company. My latest order required a couple of phone calls and e-mail contact but all the staff have been very helpful throughout. 5 star rating from me."
"What a brilliant company, ordered windows for a customer online, from order to delivery every aspect was hassle free and they lived up to stated delivery times ( * Dave the delivery guy was 15 mins early, from Leicestershire to West Yorkshire and was Professional,Polite and Organised. Office staff were helpful and courteous. The windows are well made and all components functioned as intended. I WILL use this company's services and products again without a doubt. Many Thanks all at Modern UPVC Windows"
"Very easy to use website, good choice of options to customise your door or windows."
"Good prices, brilliant website, brilliant telephone support."
"Great website easy to use, top quality product, to the same standard of my Everest windows I think and cost much less. Thank you"
"So far so good! Website very easy to use and navigate. It's great to be able to chose your style of window, put your sizes in and get an instant quote without having to deal with any salesmen or enter your details and wait for an overpriced quote coming back. You get to see the cost and details straight away. Spoke to customer services on phone and are very pleasant and helpful. Only gripe I have, and it's a small one is free delivery on orders over £1200 to England and Wales but not Scotland when I'm pretty sure it easier to reach Glasgow than some parts of Cornwall and Kent. Despite this, Windows ordered and I await to see the finished article."
"Modern UPVC Windows make it so easy to order - the web page is simple to use and the staff are very helpful if you have any questions"
"I quite enjoyed the design part of the website and great to get instant results on how design changes affected the price. I also found the little videos on the right hand of the page very helpful. My first time using Modern UPVC Windows and so far it has been very good. Now have to wait and see how good the windows are."
"Very easy ordering process and helpful when contacted on the phone for advice. I have used them before and have just returned to order an exterior door."
"Great company to deal with which has a great product at a reasonable and friendly staff!!"
"Very straight forward and user friendly"
"Really easy to use window designer. Had a question about top opening windows which was answered really quickly and gave me confidence they know what they are talking about. Recommend highly!"
"Used these guys on a few occasions now and they still prove to be the best. The website is fab, making designing and ordering windows a piece of cake. Highly recommended."
"Simple to order and was even able to make a last minute change to the dimensions of my windows which turned up on time and are of a good quality. Also ordered a bifold door. Came as a complete unit rather than having to assemble onsite, so simple to fit. Also a very good quality product."
"Wouldn't use anyone else for our windows... Repeat customer"
"I wanted a door with two side panels of different sizes, the ordering process allowed me to see what the door looked like with various different styles and options ensuring that I knew what I was ordering and the price was the best I could find. Very happy!"
"Great web site, easy to design windows and get prices, helpful Fensa related pop-ups"
"No stress no problems easy ordering and delivery"
"easy to use site and helpful phone line to answer queries"
"Haven't received the product yet as just ordered but the process is very simple and relatively painless"
"very easy to use online ordering and telephone helpline very helpful"
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.87 based on 3,635 reviews