Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Lukasz Wolski
"Great website A fantastic, easy to use website with excellent clear information Best on the Web. I use this company for the 4th time (windows,doors) and everything has always been very good and on time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
Mr Michael Ferguson
"I ordered 5 new double glazed windows. The online order system is very easy to use. All my windows were delivered on time and the driver made sure that everything that I had ordered was present and not damaged in any way. Installation was very straightforward as the windows had been manufactured exactly to my requirements. Any competent person can complete the installation provided they take plenty of time. I would recommend this Company and I have in fact just placed a second order for a new upvc back door."
Chris Johnson
"This is my second order with Modern UPVC Windows I am a DIY man, the help you get from the web site when designing your windows/doors is brilliant The quality of the product is excellent and they keep you informed at every step,units are well packed on arrival will recommend to any one"
"always on time!!!"
"Modern UPVC Windows is an easy to use and well laid out site, a very easy way to shop for windows, I would recommend them"
"Great website. Easy to follow and build the perfect window. Best of all good prices."
"Great service. Immediate reply to questions via email. User-friendly website."
"Back for more windows as the first were so good. Happy to find the website is still straight forward and informative and customer service responsive and helpful. Makes specifying windows and doors a breeze."
"Excellent products and fast delivery. Fantastic customer services received after we broke one of the panes of glass"
"This one of the best initiative and helpful shopping websites I have used. A+++++"
"Really easy to use web site. Ordering was straight forward and easy, just put in the mesurements and and add to basket. Will definitely use again."
"I have used Modern UPVC Windows for a few orders now and they never let me down. With being in the property business we will always require windows and doors. This website allows me to understand what i am buying as it is explained in simple terms and that is something i have never come across before on a website. Great website, service and products. Thank you!!"
"Very helpful website and so easy to design our chosen door with plenty of options for colours and fittings thanks very much"
"The order process and telephone customer service pre-ordering has been very good we received an order confirmation straight away and now await our order."
"The website is so easy to work and the videos are very good at explaining exactly what you need to do if you have no idea what to do. Very happy with the ordering process, very simple."
"SUCH AN EASY SITE FOR THE DIY MAN"
"Very good selection web site. Easy to use and understand the options. Very quick and helpful advice by phone also. Look forward to receiving my doors and windows."
"A truly outstanding Company, top quality of the windows and doors which have made an immediate and significant impact to noise reduction, warmth and are aesthetically pleasing. The ordering process, is simple, with easy to follow the guidance, the delivery service was excellent, we were kept updated prior to delivery, then whilst the windows were on route, to the minute. We had a mishap, breaking one of the panes of glass, the re-ordering service were extremely helpful, quick and easy. All round excellent customer service. We couldn't recommend Modern UPVC Windows highly enough."
"Efficiant and friendly service. Why can't all businesses have such a good website for ordering goods and materials."
"really competitive prices and a great website! very easy to used and hassle free!"
"easy to order. will await the product to see if it matches it claims!"
"Bought from Modern Windows before, quality first class, polite people to deal with, easy to fit, nothing else to say, simply the best in my opinion."
"Very easy website to navigate to the desired window sizes and styles."
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 4,949 reviews