Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Read Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

Tell us how Modern UPVC Windows made you happy
There's a huge choice of companies out there, but Modern UPVC Windows scores consistently high because of their service and friendliness. We are not all trade pros, so the help given over the phone is invaluable. The website is clear and easy to navigate, and has made ordering very simple. They get my vote.
Website clear and easy to use. Windows look excellent and delivery staff are brilliant.
Good website easy to use
This is the second order I have placed with UPVC Modern Windows, easy to compile the information to view doors/windows, alter details to fit your required wants, and the construction materials are of a good quality.
Amazing Service and Products..!! I built my own conservatory and used Modern UPVC Windows for all the frames, glass and solid panels. The website is extremely easy to use and the flexibility in the choice is amazing..everything was derived as promised and was absolutely 'mm' perfect and made from high quality materials...I was kept up to date every step of the way and delivery was on time and as promised...I would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks Mark G
Very clear and easy to use site with clear instructions.
Easy to use website, can’t wait for my new windows
Best website, best price - checked, and 100% satisfied with product and quality and value. Issue with first delivery which will I say was my fault but rectified within a week. Happy customer very much and recommending to friends and trade people I know
Easy to use website
Brilliant website! easy to use, east to vary your choices
Good company. Called them to ask few questions before making an order and had really nice person on the phone who explained everything I wanted to know. Use of website is easy and straightforward. Thank you for your business.
No hassle and very easy concise ordering page with all options available with a full description. You cannot go wrong.
The process of ordering was very straightforward and the website made designing the door very easy. There were problems making payment on an android tablet which they may want to look into. Can't say what the doors are like as they haven't arrived yet. The opportunity to give this feedback comes immediately after placing the order. So far so good.
The after service given is very good and everyone I spoke to was very friendly.
I have used this company many times now, easy to navigate around website and edit product as needed, ordering is simple and helpful staff on the phone.
I Have used this company several times for different products & every time I have found the staff to be helpful and polite, the online ordering service is one of the best and easiest to use, and I have tried quite a few but always come back to this company. The products and fitting kits are all very well made, I travel from Somerset to pick these up as I’ve tried different companies around this area and none of them come up to the standard or quality they this company produce.
I am a returning customer to Modern UPVC Windows. I have found their products to be of good quality and a great price. Customer services have also been second to none immediatley resolving a slight issue I had with trim on one of my windows. I definitely would and have recommend them.
very quick and easy site, no complain abiut the prices as they are some of the best ones compared to loads of them. recommend
Exceptionally easy ordering process. Very informative information available to ensure correct measurements are taken, explanation of options, installation videos. Simple and effective interactive ordering web page with great visual representation of interior and exterior views. Gives you confidence when ordering.
Good website and ordering process. Great the way it sanity checks specifications and reminds about Fensa/Building regulations, etc. Prices seem good as well compared to other sites.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 5,443 reviews