Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Modern UPVC Windows

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

How would you rate Modern UPVC Windows ?

Dennis Arthur Askew
"This is the second time I have used Modern UPVC Windows, as the ease in which you can choose a design and adapt the sizes, materials etc; for a window or door style is second to none. The materials used in construction are of excellent quality and I would highly recommend this company. My latest order required a couple of phone calls and e-mail contact but all the staff have been very helpful throughout. 5 star rating from me."
Phil.g
"Great product , great service (dale.b) , great price. Will defiantly use again & recommend to others."
Mr Jay Smith
"Very happy with the previous windows I purchased for my bathroom. Back to order the window for our new baby's nursery room. Quality products, clear and easy to use website, and the printable sizing guide makes it almost impossible to get the size wrong. I will be back again soon to order windows for the rest of the house."
"Ordering on website was stream less and very easy compared to other sites. Order was double checked on line in case things where missed which was very good"
"Brilliant customer service! Thanks :)"
"I found Modern UPVC Windows on a web search and after looking at the site I didn't bother to look elsewhere. The site was so concise and simple to use and when I had a couple of minor queries they were answered, with a simple phone call, precisely and very helpfully. Pricewise they are very, very competitive in producing a top quality product. I would recommend Modern UPVC Windows highly."
"Selection process online was easy."
"Excellent service!!! top Quality windows!!!! sensible Prices!!! will use that company for my ongoing projects!!!"
"competitive prices web sit easy to use awaiting delivery date now"
"I found the on line system very simple and helpful, in its layout and design."
"I have purchased doors from this company before and found them very reliable and good quality doors"
"Really useful guidance on current building regulations and how to measure the window sizes you require. Also really helpful staff whom are happy to respond to any of your concerns and give great advice! Really happy with the service!"
"Really useful guidance notes on current building regulations, also on how to measure the windows you require. Really helpful staff whom are happy to respond and advise you on any concerns! Really happy with the service."
"This is the second order from us for the same client who is over the moon with the first installation, and decided to have the reset of the house done, a happy client means we get more work, excellent service with fast delivery from Modern window, cannot fault"
"Great customer service, these guys get back to you in a matter of minutes. Also i found the site really clear to navigate - not the best designed site - but easy to navigate and all questions answered clearly."
"Good site with easy to follow steps, and the windows are reasonably priced."
"The website is extremerly easy to use and very well laid out. I had no problem selecting the features required and placing my order. Hopefully the delivery will be just as efficient!"
"Very easy to use. Great 'design-it-yourself' window and door options. Very simple to use. Also very helpful prompts when selecting something that may not be compatible, a more compatible option is suggested before moving onto the next stage. Frame extenders to the hinge side for example. Brilliant!"
"Very simple graphical interface for ordering windows."
"Have only just ordered so cannot comment on quality of product but website is excellent and very straight forward and each step on choosing the window is explained very clearly. I spoke to two members of staff with regards to delivery and received prompt answers. I look forward to receiving my order in due course."
"Great look and by far the cheapes so it's a win win :)"
"I am a returning customer after receiving good quality products, on time and exactly what I wanted to replace all the windows and doors at the front of my house online with great pricing and an easy to follow site to order to my own design and requirements. I would not look elsewhere and look forward to receiving my next batch to replace the front of my conservatory. Excellent"
"Great website with lots of helpful information and guidance to choose and build the right product for your requirement. Looking forward to receiving my new door to improve the look of my garage replacing the tired wooden door. Harvey"
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.86 based on 3,205 reviews