Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Simon Trevitt
PAUL COX
PAUL COX
A Lancashire
What a wonderful company to deal with. Very easy to choose a window and alter sizes and window openings. Saved over a thousand pounds compared to a quote from a local firm. I know we need to fit them but that’s worth it for the saving we will make. Admittedly my husband is in the building industry.
Easy to use WEB site very professional service at very good prices.
I bought a few windows from modern upvc a year ago i loved the ability to design them with the online tool that gives you the price as you go.
I loved the ease of ordering and quality of the product ive now returned to order my french doors and I'm confident ill have great experience again.
Very easy website to use and so far a good experience.
I have used modern windows several times and always been very good. I had a problem with a split door panel, i emailed etc and response was very prompt and new panel delivered with no problems.
We have used Modern windows before on a home project and found the product and the service very good, with an easy to use online ordering forms.
So we have used placed another order with them.
Really easy to use website, and the user interface is gearded to making everything as easy and clear as possible. Have used the company 2 times previously, and their service is excellent. Can't fault their approach to customer satisfaction.
Ordered 9 windows, easy to use website, delivered as promised. Would recommend.
Really liked door designer process - allowed customisation of all sections and included useful tooltips to guide you through the process. I also found the door measuring videos vey helpful.
4th time using this company and would thoroughly recommend to anyone. Easy to use website, excellent communication, fantastic product and great delivery times.
Excellent web site for ordering. Easy to understand and all questions answered without having to contact anyone. Great assortment of products at very competitive prices. I cant comment on delivery yet as I have only just placed the order. Will definately use again when I have to replace the rest of the windows I have to upgrade
While purchasing my first home and finding it difficult for a reliable and specific place with bespoke made windows and doors at a realistic price , I was so happy when I found this company !!
Easily the best company to deal with using online ordering.Everything is simple and the online order form is brilliantly laid out and easy to use, delivery is excellent with friendly driver, all in all I have no hesitation in recommending this company
Modern UPVC are a company that thrive and enjoy being professional, they are polite and happy in their work and it shows in the approach and care they take at each point of the process of your order. The delivery guys I have experienced have been so pleasant. This can only be down to a owner/manager treating his staff in a loving caring manner. It’s a good product too. Your in good hands
Excellent website with plenty of important detail when ordering bifold doors.
seemed fine to deal with the designing of the window, but this is no comment on the product as I haven't seen it yet
I bought patio doors last year and was so impressed with the quality and value that when wanting to replace my front door I didn't hesitate to order that also from Modern UPVC Windows. I particularly like the website which makes ordering easy even for a novice like me.
I have used this company for a few years now and they have always been competitive with pricing and more importantly they are very clear when communicating delivery and manufacturing information. I highly recommend
Website is easy to navigate and allows you to specify exactly what you require.
I was really impressed with the online door and window creator, I was able to tweak and adjust
the look and sizes until my wife was completely happy,I have ordered and now await delivery ,I will let you know how things go.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 7,011 reviews