Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Adam Stebbings
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Anthony Ross-Trevor
easy to use the website, correct price, the inside and outside view option is really helpful ,lot of different colour and style. I was very happy and satisfied.
Posted 16 minutes ago
Having used Modern UPVC Windows in the past I would highly recommend them. The frames are good quality and to date any problems have been resolved very swiftly. The only negative that spring to mind is they use a third party to supply the glass which can cause installation issues if there is an error as it can take a while to get a replacement unit. Generally speaking the customer service is good although on occasion the communication lets them down ie by not letting the customer know when replacements have been dispatched.
Great service! Ordered 12 windows, No issues. All as described, Great delivery team Thank you very much!
Very good price, quality and service. Just a little long on delivery.
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Simple, effective, easy to use and navigate, ordered before, been very happy with results hence why I am ordering again. Will continue to use in future and recommend to anyone looking for a simple easy way to buy windows and doors. Keep it up guys. We have saved £1,000's. Very happy customer.
Very easy website to navigate, all the necessary information is provided. Online buying as it should be.
Easy to use bespoke window settings. competitive prices
I used this company to supply my windows on 2 houses now. Always a good service and a quality product. The website self design is the best I have found.
I was pleased and surprised to find you design your own custom size window. Congratulations on the innovation.
Great to be able to change specification online and get instant price update.
This company has simply the BEST website. Its just so easy to build your own window with all its technicalities, pay for it and have it brought to your front door. Even when I was confused on a few options, a two minute phone call to them, sorted that out. I wouldn't go elsewhere for my windows.
Such an easy way to research and ultimately order any windows. once you have selected a style, you can alter dimensions, openings and glass, it couldn't be easier, all without any hassle from a person or a computer programme. I thoroughly recommend.
Easy to use product quote tools. Best prices around and quality to match. Will be using again in the future for the bifold doors!
Excellent website offering full control over window at a very competetive price
i cant say enough about this company, its a fantastic range and the window builder tool is so easy and versitile. the prices are grreat too, you can basically get anything you need. fantastic! thanks
This is the third time we have used Morden UPVC windows. Again, the windows arrived on time as advised. The delivery man was very helpful and placed the windows in the hall way as they were too heavy for me to carry. The windows are well made and exactly the right size as ordered. From previous orders we know that the windows are easy to fit and look amazing when finished. We spent ten years not being able to clean the outside of our old windows, now it is quick, simple and safe. Modern UPVC windows website is the best I have used. It is simple and easy, especially the video about measuring. It asks you questions about your choices and checks on those that clearly people find difficult. I have always been confident that my order is the one I want. Thank you.
the site is easy to navigate, diverse styles to fit personal design needs prices that simply cant be beat, I personally have been and will continue to promote this company to anyone in need of windows or doors.
Simple, quick and easy window supplier. Look no further!!
Modern UPVC Windows make the online buying process hassle free. The website is full of ideas and advice. The prices are great, the range is extensive and the ordering process has automatic checks at every stage to help a novice like me order the right product first time. Did I mention that the prices are great too?
found there web site very easy with everything explained in detail , very good pricing and clear help to insure measuring correct to avoid any errors.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.89 based on 7,618 reviews