Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Modern UPVC Windows

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

How would you rate Modern UPVC Windows?

Sue Hanlon
Sue Hanlon
Verified Buyer

The system of designing your windows on your website is so easy and quick! I've used your company before and was extremely impressed by your service and quality, not to mention a very competitive price:)
David David Snailham
David David Snailham
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have ordered windows and it is so simple to order with plenty of choice. They deliver as promised, good quality windows exactly as you have ordered. I'm happy.
Verified Buyer

Delighted with the whole process. From enquiring online right through to collecting the window, it was a really great and smooth process. We will definitely be using these guys again for other orders.
C C B

Easy window designer.
Nathan Packer
Verified Buyer

The website is one of the best online, very easy to use and the prices are very competitive! Thanks :)
Roy Murnane
Verified Buyer

Great prices I’ve checked everywhere and these are the best 2 windows and 1 door cheers
Verified Buyer

We Found it easy to navigate the options, whilst choosing our preferred Front door. Also any questions we had were dealt with quickly.
Stephen Curtis
Verified Buyer

As straightforward as an online order could be.
Philip Markham
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and patient telephone service. Excellent online
support when building the order. Very professional service.
Howard Stimpson
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow website with great online videos explaining how to measure your windows and doors. The website allows you to simply build your window to the required measurements and specification in a straightforward step-by-step process.

I am looking forward to receiving my windows in the coming days!
Kelly Johnson
Verified Buyer

Wonderful Company, Nice and Friendly Staff and Easy to use website :-)
Paul White
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used this company and the service and price had been impeccable. Last time I had 7 windows which were fitted by a friend of mine who works for a window company and he commented that they were excellent quality frames and glass and was surprised when I told him how little they cost. He doubted that he could have got such got windows that cheap himself. You don't need to waste your time searching around the internet, just come here you wont be disappointed
Neil Neil Berry
Verified Buyer

Made a daunting experience quite simple with the planning tool and very helpful on the phone when I needed reassuring.
DARREN ROONEY
Verified Buyer

A very high quality window, My customer was very happy with the window that i supplied for her from modern upvc. A happy client for me.
Iain Greenwood
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and good prices
Krisztian Zilahi
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and well priced.
Perry Hawkes
Verified Buyer

Online desgin and instant pricing service is unrivaled on the internet allowing me to show my cilents excatly what they were odering and helping us keep on budget from the get go.

Great customer service
Verified Buyer

Very Easy online order service. Excellent price and delivery lead times.
Thomas Thomas Taylor
Verified Buyer

They supplied my previous order on time and without any issues
Patsy Cain
Verified Buyer

We have just placed our order and found the website to be extremely straight forward with good information which pops up just when you need it almost anticipating your questions and answering them as they pop into your head. We had a specific question relating to our installation and the support and advice we received on the telephone was excellent. We feel very confident that our new windows will be great and we cant wait to see them installed and see an end to our drafty 1970's steel frames.
Verified Buyer

The process was so fast and easy! The simple window designer had all the options at my fingertips and even a preview before I settled on my choice. The price is very competitive too. Will definitely be recommending to my friends.
Richard Morris
Verified Buyer

easy to order and fantastic instruction videos... got to be the easiest site on the net!!
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.85 based on 2,150 reviews