Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Read Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

Tell us how Modern UPVC Windows made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Order process is very easy to follow even for someone without knowledge of the product as each step is explained fully and simply which is invaluable. I found it easy and much better than interacting with someone.
Easy to use web site with every option you could require. I have bought from them before and the quality was very impressive for the prices I paid. I had no hesitation in using them again for the rear elevation of my house.
An easy way to purchase. The site takes you through a simple step by step process to measure and design your windows and provides a constant update to the total price payable.
I came across Modern UPVC Windows online, after reading some trusted reviews on the amazing quality, service and price. The website is very easy to read and I love the fact that you can get an detailed explanation and description of the different parts of the product you are ordering. It was an easy service, customer service is above and beyond. Thank you
Super easy site to use, with loads of choice and options. Can see the window you are ordering as you building on the site. Modern UPVC Windows are able to make the windows I need where others cannot make the size we need.
Third time I've used this company. They have the best website for building and seeing your final windows before purchase. Recieved goods have always been very good quality.
I have purchased previously - products & service have been excellent. Any queries were answered quickly & politely. Good prices & decent quality.
Excellent website. Excellent prices !
Great prices and good service I once ordered a door the wrong size and they helped me out with the next order . Aways really nice people on the end of the phone very friendly and helpful and they Aways send the Order right it’s time
The order process was very simple, but I had a complex way of paying part by paypal credit and part by debit card and was also awaiting a refund so I could perfect in every way. thanks
web site has everything required to help first time user get everything right hopefully, drop downs questioning window size and redirects for fensa requirements most helpful
Purchased from you before and received very good windows at a good price. Just ordered again, highly recommended. Graham
I have had great difficulty in sourcing a made-to-measure UPVC window anywhere for my exact specifications until I came across your website. I was able to order my UPVC window with exactly the measurements I wanted and at a great price.
The web interface is very intuitive and easy to use, with all the options clearly explained. The overall experience was quick and painless.
Easy to design, very good prices
Fantastic website, very easy to use, great job 👍
Easy ordering process although I took some time as I am not familiar with it. Once learned the process it was much easy.
Website very easy to use. Can't comment on the quality and delivery as only just ordered windows.
So far so good, the customer service is excellent even during this challenging covid19,the best in guides and instructions for novice diys I certain the product quality would march that of customer service when they arrive. Anyone doing apprenticeship here as alot to gain.
I am a carpenter by trade but have fitted a lot of UPVC windows and doors provided by “modern UPVC windows” every door and window I have ordered has been made perfectly to the size I gave. Very good service with a very good product, wouldn’t use anyone else. Keep up the good work.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 5,626 reviews