Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

1,610 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

How would you rate Modern UPVC Windows?

Anthony Dodds
Anthony Dodds
Verified Buyer

A fantastic company to deal with the Webb site is so easy to use, ordering , delivery was perfect. The door arrived well .protected and the fixing was a treat, apart from the rain! One company I will recommend.
Ross Harding
Ross Harding
Verified Reviewer

Anthracite grey with white interiors gives our barn conversion the wow factor, fitted ourselves, very simple, great quality, so much cheaper than other quotes, i'd recommend these to everyone.
Colin Leigh
Colin Leigh
Verified Reviewer

made a previous order and delivery was very quick. everything came exactly as we wanted and the driver was very helpful. we fitted the windows and doors and are extremely happy with the finish. we noticed how warm the rooms became straight away and could hear no sound from outside. would recommend the company and the windows as every part of our experience was dealt with quickly and to a high standard. a pleasure to deal with .
Robert Robert Ball
Verified Buyer

I have ordered once before and found the product to be of excellent quality. I had no hesitation in reordering!

Great website. Very intuitive and easy to use. Fab prices. Thanks
ANDREA MRS ANDREA K DOBSON
Verified Buyer

If I could give this company more than 5 stars I would. The windows are excellent, the service fantastic and the staff are all so helpful. The additional benefit of being able to build and order online and have the option to collect directly from Hinkley has made the world of difference and enabled me to pick each window up as the room has been refurbished, rather than trying to store 15 windows. Cannot fault this company.
Catherine Flynn
Verified Buyer

Iv just ordered a made to measure door with these and with it being a D I Y project I'm doing there short video about measurements made it easier to order and get the correct size . Easy options on the ordering process
Dem Roulston
Verified Buyer

Extremely easy website with great videos in case you get stuck! Great for everyday DIYers!
James Crossley
Verified Buyer

Their Website is a clear as their windows.
Ian Fulcher
Verified Buyer

With a clear display of the many options for both windows and doors it was easy to find exactly the right styles for my project and I could test variations to see the difference in price this would make. Being able to visualise the finished product viewed from both inside and out makes me very confident I shall be pleased when they are installed.
Mark Hemmings
Verified Buyer

Simplicity of ordering process via a very user friendly website
Cesar Basanta
Verified Buyer

the online ordering system is fanstanic
John John Webster
Verified Buyer

now I am retired I am systematically replacing my doors and windows. When I replaced my front door and with side windows and inner hall door one opened onto the other the firm I got in would not commit to the door sizes(it was awkward) and I had to work out and measure myself.
last september I found Modern UPVC windows and I thought if I have to decide on the sizes myself why pay for someone's rep.
I have found them helpful, the product is better than I purchased before and the lead time is short also the delivery personnel where also very helpful.
I have just purchased my second lot of windows for the front.
Carl Crouch
Verified Buyer

This will be my 6th window from you guys and the quality is all spot on and consistent. The layout of the website is by far the best on the net for design your own windows. So easy to use and is the main reason why i purchase from this company and will continue to do so.

Gareth Kerr
Verified Buyer

Very user friendly website which catered for everything I needed. Excellent prices and collection option too. Very professional.
Verified Buyer

Great, easy to use website - haven't received the final product yet but so far the best I found in terms of ordering and design online.
Duncan Baines
Verified Buyer

Easy website to navigate and able to adapt windows and door size's easily to meet our requirements,
A fair price for the products and certainly cheaper than buying locally.
Only down side is time from order to delivery, but we are happy to wait to get the product we want at a price we are happy with. :)
Nicholas Kirkman-Wood
Verified Buyer

The website is well constructed and easy to check specifications. with the ability to save previous or part orders this makes return visits productive and builds confidence in the process.
Noel Gore
Verified Buyer

We were delighted with the speed and quality of our Bathroom window, so have decided to replace the rest of our windows using Modern UPVC Windows, before we have our extension built. Now looking forward to taking delivery of the rest of our windows and doors. Thank you for your speedy and detailed attention to our order.
Verified Buyer

Although I have not received the window yet, the ordering system is simple and very easy to navigate. I have some future projects that will require new glazing and will happily use Modern UPVC Windows for those orders.
Phil Drake
Verified Buyer

Modern upvc windows website was a great help enabelling me to see through the widow ordering process clearly.
Ian Moss
Verified Buyer

Brilliant Communication by email and over the phone. Windows arrived on time and with everything to hand. Brilliant quality of product and service. Highly recommended! Ian Moss.
Simon French
Verified Buyer

Excellent web-site with a intuitive flow through the process of ordering a window . Videos also a great help in making sure you get the correct measurements .
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.86 based on 1,610 reviews