Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Modern UPVC Windows

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

How would you rate Modern UPVC Windows ?

Dennis Arthur Askew
"This is the second time I have used Modern UPVC Windows, as the ease in which you can choose a design and adapt the sizes, materials etc; for a window or door style is second to none. The materials used in construction are of excellent quality and I would highly recommend this company. My latest order required a couple of phone calls and e-mail contact but all the staff have been very helpful throughout. 5 star rating from me."
Phil.g
"Great product , great service (dale.b) , great price. Will defiantly use again & recommend to others."
Mr Jay Smith
"Very happy with the previous windows I purchased for my bathroom. Back to order the window for our new baby's nursery room. Quality products, clear and easy to use website, and the printable sizing guide makes it almost impossible to get the size wrong. I will be back again soon to order windows for the rest of the house."
"Have only just ordered so cannot comment on quality of product but website is excellent and very straight forward and each step on choosing the window is explained very clearly. I spoke to two members of staff with regards to delivery and received prompt answers. I look forward to receiving my order in due course."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great look and by far the cheapes so it's a win win :)"
"I am a returning customer after receiving good quality products, on time and exactly what I wanted to replace all the windows and doors at the front of my house online with great pricing and an easy to follow site to order to my own design and requirements. I would not look elsewhere and look forward to receiving my next batch to replace the front of my conservatory. Excellent"
"Great website with lots of helpful information and guidance to choose and build the right product for your requirement. Looking forward to receiving my new door to improve the look of my garage replacing the tired wooden door. Harvey"
"Very good website, easy to navigate, with instant prices,"
"I have been asked to review Modern UPVC windows after purchasing online, so can only review my ordering experiences not the product at this moment in time. website very informative, easy to use the design feature, options are easily edited. so great experience. the proof will be in the products supplied."
"The product choice is extensive. The website guides you through all steps of the required measurements and options. Well designed with helpful video tutorials."
"excellent website for choice and design, phone contact was immediate and the advice of a high standard with all my questions, if all companies adopted this procedure it would make life so much easier. I would recommend this firm and give them an 100% rating"
"My continued customer/supplier relationship continues with me approaching my 4th house window order. I like continuity coupled with reliable people providing good products with a great service. On line ordering tool is a doddle...If I can use it then anyone can.....:-)"
"Excellent website very easy to use. Plenty of help available and useful how to videos. Cant wait for my Window to arrive"
"Very easy to navigate site with plenty of information along the way giving advice and highlighting any possible errors."
"I kept coming back to the site as it is clear and very easy to use. My email enquiry was answered within 24 hours and help on the telephone very good indeed. Such good customer service has allowed me to order with confidence and I look forward to receiving the items shortly."
"Easy to use site, have used this company before excellent customer service and delivery service"
"Easy to use website and window sizer with all the options for you to choose"
"Really easy to use website that let me go through different styles and finishes; showing me what each option would look like and what the different costs would be. It made it so easy to make decisions. I had my builder with me when I ordered to make sure final measurements were accurate. We're both very happy!"
"I've never bought a window before. Modern UPVC Windows website took me through all the steps simply and easily to order the window I need"
"Easy website to use and very helpful when I phoned with a query."
"Great website and service it's just a shame that to deliver a panel 360x200mm - 20 miles down the road is £39? The glass panel is only £25. So an option for delivery of smaller items on a standard courier service would be great."
"The ordering process was fab - the web site made it easy and prevented me from forgetting things I may have missed. Very helpful on the phone, too."
"great website very easy to use and order"
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.86 based on 3,189 reviews