Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Modern UPVC Windows

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

How would you rate Modern UPVC Windows?

Samuel Murza
Samuel Murza
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and prompt"
DuncanBaines .
DuncanBaines .
"this is the second time i have used Modern UPVC windows during my house extension work (dormer and no rear extension) on both occasions the website has proved to be helpful and adaptable to meet my exact requirements. It it easy to use for non trade persons such as myself and the information provided in the help boxes is clear and concise. Changing the sizes and styles is very easy and being able to change and swap at the click of a button to get your windows just right is really good. i spoke to the staff on one occasion as i needed the windows in double quick time the staff went above and beyond and out of there way to accommodate me and in doing so allowed the build to carry on with no delays. i have already recommended Modern UPVC to both friends and family and also the builder who did the work on my house passed comment on how good the quality was. Many thanks again for helping me out with both my projects and i will certainly be back when i come to change the other windows in my house. Kind regards Duncan Baines"
Sue Hanlon
Sue Hanlon
Verified Buyer
"The system of designing your windows on your website is so easy and quick! I've used your company before and was extremely impressed by your service and quality, not to mention a very competitive price:)"
Colin Naish
Verified Buyer
"I'm an electrician and have used modern upvc windows twice in the last year ,and I have received the exact windows to the mm I ordered, fitted myself, all good ."
Peter Evans
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website with explicit measuring instructions with every detail covered"
Tim Hayward
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use web site. Best i have found for designing and pricing in a quick process. Competitive pricing and quick turn around promised"
"Easy to use website - I needed to check a few details so saved the cart and called them the next day, they answered straight away and resolved my query without hassle"
Simon Spink
Verified Buyer
"Very easily web site with design and pricing , easy to alter sizes and glazing"
Nigel Piper
Verified Buyer
"Site was simply to use once you realised the selection icon in the top left corner of the display window."
Lina Vatkevicute
Verified Buyer
"Super easy website to use :) We ordered a window for our shed project. We have no building experience but it was very clear to use the website. Very pleased with experience"
Mr Joseph Donnison
Verified Buyer
"Website was easy to use and nearly everything was covered"
Mr L Yeats
Verified Buyer
"Lots of choice,expert explanations,easy to use and no gimmicks"
Jason Rogers-moore
Verified Buyer
"really easy to design and order what I need"
Melody Wilding
Verified Reviewer
"I really want to be cross at them because my door took much longer than expected, came without one of the bits of glass and they don’t answer emails but I can’t because I am too busy smiling at my lovely new door! Excellent quality product and I have to be honest and say that they did everything they could to rectify the problem by telephone and offered a refund of my delivery cost. Still smiling 😀"
Mr Chris Myner
Verified Buyer
"the website was straightforward,clear and concise. the whole experience was very nice and I would recommend it to all friends."
Amanda Allen
Verified Buyer
"I'm not the best on computers but the whole process was VERY user friendly and straightforward. I look forward to receiving the windows and doors soon. Many thanks"
Chris Bird
Verified Buyer
"Very good interface for designing window to meet exact requirements (I have tried others). Good price for chosen product, given quality of glazing compared with others. Have bought from this company previously and expect delivery to go without a hitch."
"Good price and an amazing web site that was like talking to a person the way it offered advice at every stage."
90 Lostock Road
Verified Buyer
"Great website experience, easy and intuitive to use"
Mike Meredith
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use website, good price."
Peter Doveren
Verified Buyer
"Absolute the best on line self-design tool. Very clear, pop ups to make sure you are still within FENSA regulation. I have not been able to find similar windows for a better price. Highly recommend!"
Mr Joseph Mark Aston
Verified Buyer
"The quality of these windows are excellent, and this is why i am ordering again, to double glaze my entire home thankyou."
Lee Flewitt
Verified Buyer
"Love the web site and the way you can generate a price on the spot. I have seen samples of the goods and they look top quality to me. Lee Flewitt. Builder."
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.86 based on 2,635 reviews