Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
My friend loved her flowers that she received through the post. Fast delivery and very easy to order. Would recommend company.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Efficient-on time and beautiful bouquet as in the photo. Would recommend and will use again.
Great website too.
Very easy to order and my friend loves the flowers
The flowers were very easy to order and arrived very quickly. The hardest decision was which blooms to pick. Loved the fact that they could be posted through the door as my daughter works quite long hours for the NHS and isn’t always home. Flowers were beautiful when they arrived and my daughter loved the care instructions that came with the flowers. The next day the flowers bloomed and looked even better.
Your flowers are alway of the highest standard and remain fresh for a long time.
Website quick, efficient and flowers reasonably priced what more is there to say!
Absolutely stunning flowers! Three weeks after delivery and they still look fresh. Highly recommended.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Really pleased with your service and your flowers - which came on time and cheered up my 92-year old mum who was feeling very fed up with the current circumstances. Thank you.
My daughter brought me some of your beautiful flowers in March they lasted over 4 weeks .
I have just ordered some for my friends birthday and she is delighted with them . Thank you very much they arrived on her birthday even though I only ordered 2 days before ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’
Delightful bouquet for a sick friend. Arrived in time before a horrible hospital trip, so thanks!
This was the worst website I have ever used. The curser had to be repositioned after every digit or number as it jumped back a space. It took me forever to fill in any details, only with much patience on the third attempt did I manage to complete my order. Even then my message on the gift card did not register. As the flowers were not for me, I cannot say what they were like. I would not use this company again.
oh we're awfully sorry to hear this, Gillian! Could you please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com with the order ID so we can take a look into this for you.
Fresh closed flowers opening into a beautiful display!
Beautiful flowers that last ages & look exactly like their picture. Well packaged, easy to order, never disappointed, just brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ - we love this company ๐Ÿ˜
Fast delivery, beautiful flowers for my mum during a really difficult time throughout the world - made her cry with joy to receive this beautiful bouquet - she hasn’t been able to get flowers since March 2020 so this was an absolute success! Thank you for what you do Bloom & Wild!
Always beautiful blooms and always intact and beautifully presented when they arrive through our letterbox. I have to say my recent purchase of dried flower is a lovley selection of summer spring flowers,and a triumph.
We are a group of four friends who have been meeting twice a year for lunch for over thirty years to coincide with birthdays. This year meeting was impossible but I really wanted to help one friend to feel special on her birthday. I found Bloom and Wild on the internet and chose a nice looking bouquet. This was only the day before the birthday and yet it was delivered on time the next day and I was kept informed all along the way as to where the bouquet was. Thank you so much. My friend was thrilled, especially as it arrived with another bouquet from her daughter, also from Bloom and Wild. Well done for doing exactly as you promised.
Arrived on time very nice flowers and lasting well
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
I found it very easy to order flowers from Bloom and Wild, there was such a great choice of beautiful bouquets, they kept me up to date on my order right up to delivery, they were for my mum who had been poorly and she received them next day and said they were beautiful, I have received Bloom and Wild flowers before and they've always been lovely and lasted really well, this is the first time I've ordered them and I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.
Good prompt service