Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Great service, easy to order. Lovely flowers delivered on time.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 28th November 2020
It was a very efficient service and so lovely to receive a text once the flowers had been delivered. My friend was very happy with the flowers too!
Quick, easy and simple to order and my friends who I sent to were really pleased so overall a great service
Mum daughter really loved her flowers. She trimmed the stems and put them straight into water. She sent me a picture 24 hrs later. The flowers were all standing straight and looking extremely beautiful. Thank you for making her day brighter.😊
I will definitely be ordering again. Babs Wright
I have used Bloom and Wild a couple of times and I have always been delighted with the service. More importantly the recipients of the flowers have loved them.
Flowers arrived on time and in great condition.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Beautiful flowers beautifully packaged arrived perfectly on time to remember a dear Aunt. Thank you .
Wonderful! I have sent several letterbox flowers for various reasons. Always a great choice. Highly recommend it.
Absolutley amazing. I have sent flowers using bloom & wild many times and I have also recieved flowers from them. As both a customer and a recipiant I would 100% recommend them everytime and without hesitation continue to choose them when ever I am sending flowers. I love the fact the flowers come with a cute little card & message which you can choose to suit the occasion.
Great flowers and plants.

The PO delivery is not very good. I don't like having to pay extra for proper delivery. Bur have done for subsequent deliveries.
friend very pleased to receive this cute tree. Great service too
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 27th November 2020
My husband has bought me flowers several times from Bloom and Wild and, as a former florist, I can honestly say that they last so much longer than flowers from any other seller. That’s why I chose Bloom and Wild for my Aunty’s 90th birthday bouquet. I just hope my husband takes the hint and buys me a Christmas bouquet from you too! πŸ˜€
What a wonderful company, their flowers are truly amazing, always of the highest quality and always on time! Their postbox Christmas tree has given such delight to my wonderful mum in law! Thank you for providing a wonderful service in difficult times. 😊
Blooms & Wild is a very clever way to send flowers. I like it because the flowers come so fresh & don't have too much greenery also I like that I can arrange them myself as I like flowers simply arranged to show of their own beauty.
Website easy to navigate for ordering, regular updates of delivery via email , flowers were fresh and beautifully presented
Good choice of flowers and accessories, delivered in good condition. Every one I have sent them to has been delighted.
I have had two deliveries from Bloom & Wild now, and have booked my third for next month. Beautiful flowers, would definitely recommend.
I bought a bouquet for my sister and they were absolutely gorgeous! Delivered on time and within 2 days of ordering, and totally made her day. Thank you so much.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Hi, I ordered the twinkle Christmas tree and was delighted with the product. It came with everything needed to decorate it and was so simple to put up. I especially liked the pot it came with and there was plenty of soil to bed it in. Thank you and I will be ordering again.
Trying to give 5 stars...easy website to use and a nice range of options. Have sent a letterbox Christmas tree (last year) and have not been disappointed
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 47,987 reviews