Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
very prompt delivery and my recipient reported that her flowers were lovely and very unusual.
Choice fantastic ordering easy and my daughter loved her flowers
Flowers arrive ready to bloom ! Lovely arrangements which bloom next day and continue to look fresh for at least 2 weeks. Good value for money !
Great service, easy to order and my friend loved her flowers. Would use again and definitely recommend
Easy to order online and could do it the evening before and the flowers arrived next day. Recipient liked them too
My friend was delighted with her flowers and the delivery service was very good.
I have sent several fresh bouquets recently via your company and all have exceeded friends and family's expectations- many thanks for your excellent service
Easy to order and quick delivery - thank you!
Beautiful Flowers delivered to my Granddaughter who had her car broken into made a sad day happy thanks very much
recipient was very please with the flowers as was I when I received some from Bloom & Wild
The recipient loved them!
The flowers were delivered on the requested day for my daughter in law, my son, thinking they might be an open rooted plant for the garden put them, for safe keeping in the garage! Two days later, he retrieved them, sheer horror (don't panic) they very much looked as if they had spent the last couple of days in the garage. Quickly plunged into water with the plant feed and a couple of hours later they were revived and nobody would have known they had suffered such a traumatic start. Son relieved, daughter in law thrilled to bits AND they lasted for 10 days. Absolutely magnificent! Thank you so much. Gill H
The flowers arrived perfectly on time + looked fresh. I wasn't the recipient so not sure how they were packages but I did see them after she received them and they looked great.
I have both received and sent flowers through Bloom & Wild The flowers have arrived in a lovely box and were beautiful.
Great website and lovely flowers. Love the packaging.
Really good experiment with this company, they were fast and reliable and provided very good service at reasonable prices. Thank you very much
flowers and chocolate were great quality and well received from the recipient. Many thanks
Great service. Flowers put together, delivered and received within 24 hours. The friend I sent them too was so very happy. She Sent me a picture they were exactly what I’d ordered from the picture online if not better! Thank you so much will definitely use this amazing florist again.
Ordering was very easy and my friend loved her flowers.
I sent my boyfriend the beautiful yellow 'The Annie'. He loved them and it made him feel appreciated. He wasn't expecting them and had never had flowers delivered before, let alone through the post. I saw the flowers three days later and was very happy with their quality. Definitely good value for money considering the speedy next day service and the good standard.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,955 reviews