BIL Group Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BIL Group Ltd
Thomas Cassidy
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price and very fast delivery. I need axle tubes for these wheels do you supply them and if so what is the price"
SAMUEL EWING
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service Excellent"
"Great products, well packaged, fast delivery, and customer service. 5 Star values! Thank you."
Kismet Hizli
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products, excellent service. Not cheap but still good value."
Michael Kelly
Verified Buyer
"It was a pleasure ordering from BIL Group. I built my own truck using the website which was easy to use. My only criticism is I ordered the wrong wheels, which could be made clearer. Returning the wheels for the ones I wanted was very easy and the replacements were sent out immediately. Overall I had a very good experience purchasing from BIL Group and would order again."
AMANDA THOMAS
Verified Buyer
"Fast and reliable service. Easy to navigate website. excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend BIL and use them again."
RAY NICHOLSON
Verified Buyer
"Exactly as described. Good value. prompt delivery."
Julian House
Verified Buyer
"Great company with great service. Was able to find what I wanted online, purchase easily and get prompt next day delivery."
Simon Green
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, delivery and ease of purchase, thank you and Hayes CC will always use BIL Group when required."
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"BIL is a really good company to work with. I have always found the staff to be very helpful and they can be relied upon to meet you requirements or identify suitable alternatives. Very pleased with all my orders from BIL."
Kevin Proctor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, very fast delivery."
"Great service and a great product"
Chris Kenyon
Verified Buyer
"excellent product and service"
Clifford Hardie
Verified Buyer
"very easy to order, comprehensive listings,rapid delivery"
Bill Coxon
Verified Buyer
"Everything arrived on time and worked. Ecellent service."
"Great service, and parts arrived as ordered and on time"
Neale Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very good website very clear and concise , very good products , reasonably priced"
Richard Van Den Bergh
Verified Buyer
"Very good as ever. Good product."
"Price and delivery good"
Gavin Young
Verified Buyer
"Delays in delivery, took a week to deliver. When rang up to chase response was poor and not helpful, and came across as its not our problem. Wheels arrived 2 days later. I have also been charged postage yet your website offers free postage on orders over £20. Order was £63 before VAT. Overall very poor experience."
Hi Gavin,

Thank you for taking the time to review and feedback on your recent order, I’m sorry you received a poor experience.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the arrival of your parcel. The adverse weather played a huge part with the delay of delivering your order. I am Aware that goods have finally arrived to you.

Our website indeed developed a bug and you should have not been charged carriage….. the carriage charge will be refunded for you.

Please contact our office on 01249 822 222 should you require any further assistance, and if you have a further requirement for wheels or castors please ask to speak to a sales manager who will be happy to offer assistance and offer you a discount on your next order
BIL Group Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews