BIL Group Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BIL Group Ltd
"Wheels were delivered promptly and were exactly as described on the website. So completely fit for the purpose for which they had been ordered."
"Aluminum sack truck. configured to my requirements. An excellent piece of kit. When buying anything my first requirement is "Made in UK" ,that's not always possible but this is. You can have it to suit your particular requirements and it is excellent quality."
"All good"
"great service and wheels were perfect"
"works well"
"Very helpful,good service"
"Good product"
"nice product- speedy service."
"I purchased some wheels and the wheel I needed was not available. I was informed by a member of staff (an extremely helpful woman) at BIL who could not have more kind, courteous and helpful. She solved my problem and advised on alternative wheels. She even sent me some photographs of the the possible choice of wheels. The wheels I needed where received speedily. Thanks you."
"Does what it says."
"Great service , everything we needed was in stock and very quick delivery. Thanks again."
"Good price and fair delivery charges to N Ireland."
"I have made many purchases from BIL and have always been very happy when their products and service. Nice company to deal with."
"Fast and efficient service"
"Fast delivery, excellent service"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service"
"I called to get some advice and the sales team were very helpful and give me honest advice on what would be the best product for my job. The product arrived bed on time and when I contacted them for more advice I received a prompt email. Very happy with the service and product."
"Excellent service and quality, would definitely recommend."
"Have not fitted as yet but they do look Okay. Plan to purchase more"
BIL Group Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 60 reviews