BIL Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BIL Group Ltd
Read BIL Group Ltd Reviews
Very good price. Delivery was quick, however it was dropped off at the same number in the wrong Road. Fortunately, the resident at that address was in, retrieved the package from their porch and bought it to me..
Hi David, thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear your item was delivered to the wrong address. We use third-party carriers and this is quite a rare occurrence but we will be sure to pass the feedback on to help avoid any future issues. I am pleased to hear the goods did make it to you and please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of further assistance.
The wheels were a perfect replacement for the damaged ones I had on my manual stacker. I was able to find them quite quickly on your website and they were delivered in a very timely manner.
Matched up the new castors I needed, perfectly. Very polite, and prompt service/delivery. Thanks guys.
Had exactly what I needed for a good price. Quick delivery.
Very good, fast delivery
Very efficient and value for money
Wry easy to navigate online and speedy delivery
Second time I order castor wheels from BIL and the customer service and delivery is top notch!
Goods matched description, promptly delivered and did the job.
easy to use site, good value also.
Very good service prompt reply to my enquiry and recommending an alternative product as the one I ordered was out of stock delivered next day
Product as described at an unbeatable price! Fast delivery and good communication throughout. Recommended.
Excellent, prompt, efficient and responsive
Fast delivery and an easy to use site.
Very fast delivery, great supplier
Good quality product, supplied promptly
Good value and excellent service
Many thanks for quick delivery.
Excellent product and exactly what I needed and a superfast delivery. Many Thanks
Absolutely Fantastic Company!... I'm no big spender, but couldn't find what I needed until I met BIL then couldn't have been easier to order the exact quantity required and delivered the following day. will defiantly recommend this Co.
BIL Group Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 426 reviews