BIL Group Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BIL Group Ltd
"Very Fast Reliable Service"
"Very easy to use website and excellent customer service."
"The BIL website was easy to use and clearly described the options available for my particular product. Placing the order and making payment couldn't have been easier. To my surprise the product arrived the following day and was of excellent quality. Installation was simple and the product worked as described and as expected. Many thanks."
"Excellent response and dispatch time. Quality of products are second to none."
"good price, well packaged, good customer service"
"Excellent response to an enquiry for more information. Prompt delivery. Product seems to be of a good quality"
"good options to choose from keen price very fast delivery"
"great service next day turn round was just what we needed"
"easy web site to use prompt delivery"
"excellent delivery will use again"
"Easy ordering and prompt delivery, excellent service"
"Goods received next day - brilliant!"
"good, fast efficient service from start to finish. Thanks"
"fast efficient service,great price,great product,quality all round. job done! Thank you!"
"Exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price and very fast delivery. I need axle tubes for these wheels do you supply them and if so what is the price"
"Fast efficient service Excellent"
"Great products, well packaged, fast delivery, and customer service. 5 Star values! Thank you."
"Excellent products, excellent service. Not cheap but still good value."
"It was a pleasure ordering from BIL Group. I built my own truck using the website which was easy to use. My only criticism is I ordered the wrong wheels, which could be made clearer. Returning the wheels for the ones I wanted was very easy and the replacements were sent out immediately. Overall I had a very good experience purchasing from BIL Group and would order again."
"Fast and reliable service. Easy to navigate website. excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend BIL and use them again."
BIL Group Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 35 reviews