BIL Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BIL Group Ltd
Read BIL Group Ltd Reviews
Still waiting for the trolley, ordered two weeks ago and still haven’t received it, apart from two emails saying order is placed, that’s all we had, not very good, even more funny is this survey asking about a delivery which we haven’t had
Hi Andrew, we apologise for the delay in your order and also the miscommunication throughout the process. Following receipt of this review we escalated the issue to ensure the goods were delivered the following day. I hope despite the initial issues you were happy with the physical product.
More info on delivery don’t even know expected deliver date for my items
Delays in delivery, took a week to deliver. When rang up to chase response was poor and not helpful, and came across as its not our problem. Wheels arrived 2 days later. I have also been charged postage yet your website offers free postage on orders over £20. Order was £63 before VAT. Overall very poor experience.
Hi Gavin,

Thank you for taking the time to review and feedback on your recent order, I’m sorry you received a poor experience.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the arrival of your parcel. The adverse weather played a huge part with the delay of delivering your order. I am Aware that goods have finally arrived to you.

Our website indeed developed a bug and you should have not been charged carriage….. the carriage charge will be refunded for you.

Please contact our office on 01249 822 222 should you require any further assistance, and if you have a further requirement for wheels or castors please ask to speak to a sales manager who will be happy to offer assistance and offer you a discount on your next order
BIL Group Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 288 reviews