BIBO Water Reviews

BIBO Water 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Stephen Marchant
BIBO Water 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Joby Philip
Can't do without it! Best thing since the toaster for sliced bread! Customer service is second to none. I just purchased my second machine after 9 years (If it's not broke, don't fix it). Thanks BIBO
Fast delivery, stylish, can really taste a difference with the filtered water which is chilled to a perfect temperature and it feels like quite a luxury to not boil a kettle! Everyone in the house is drinking more water too, bonus.
I have owned a Bibo for over 8 years I have been so impressed with it and the service and help from Bibo, when my original Bibo sadly died I immediately enquired about a replacement. This was delivered the next day which I am very happy with I cannot imagine life without a Bibo.
Excellent product, expensive to run for home use.
Love my Bibo, instant hot water no more waiting for kettles to boil. Very easy to use and the cold water is great too. Very happy with it. Installation was quick and easy. Would definitely recommend it
My first CO2 bottle exchange went really well. Customer service is fantastic and fair pricing.
Great service, delivered quickly. We installed it ourselves which was quick and easy and it works very well. We had been used to a hot water dispenser but this is great as it’s plumbed in without constant refilling. Wouldn’t be without it.
Love it BUT- Great hot and cold on demand. We rent ours. Had an issue spitting out hot water and tray leaked(hole) all over side daily. Service was good came out promptly to have look saying was 'normal' but first 6 months was no issue now tray filling up every day. Not sure now wether to keep after a year. Great idea but not if faulty.
I have had my Bibo for a few days now the instant boiling water is great, my cup of tea in the morning takes seconds. The cold water I have set to 4 degrees but doesn’t really feel that cold, not sure if it’s a fault but if an engineer attends and it isn’t I will be charged £78… So to sum up the boiling water is great but the cold isn’t much colder than the tap.
BIBO is an amazing company with a fabulous product. The customer service is very quick & efficient with excellent delivery of outcome / products. The product is great value for money & CO2 cylinder exchange system works very well. Any delays & the customer service team always message with updates / apologies etc. I would wholeheartedly recommend their product & service.
I'm a long term BIBO customer and am on my second machine. The customer service has been excellent, quickly repairing a minor fault when it occurred. Very happy with service and product,
Great tasting chilled water, fuss free hot water coupled with fantastic back up from the company,
Really easy to order online, very quick follow up call and contact with the installer. Installation was good, friendly engineer who did as great job. 1 day after installation, the machine did develop a fault. Cold water was not getting down to temperature. I called the support line, a ticket was raised and a call back came within an hour. New machine was delivered next day. Despite the issue with the machine, I am still giving 5 stars due to the way my issue was handled. Anything mechanical my electrical can and will break down. What really distinguishes between a good and bad company is how they handle the issue. BIBO provided me with exemplary customer service. A special mention to April Stephens, Customer Service Manager for her customer skills.
We had the machine serviced and it came back like new. Also found the water came out much faster.
I've had my Bibo for nearly 2 years!! It's be incredible and saves boiling kettle every time. Bit tricky to replace cartridges but help is on the telephone.
Absolutely the most used item in my kitchen. Great delivery, great tasting water, both hot and cold. No more kettles. Would highly recommend and fantastic customer service.
Happy with machine and customer service has been very good. We have had machine for a year and use it every day.
First class service before and after sales. Highly recommended
This is my 2nd machine and I am very happy with it. Recently I was given tap water somewhere and couldn't believe how it tasted compared to the water quality from my BIBO
The customer service is outstanding. Always someone to contact and always a quick response. The bibo fizzer itself is great. We use it every day, well worth the money!
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 685 reviews