BIBO Water Reviews

Joby Philip
BIBO Water 5 star review on 18th November 2020
BIBO Water 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Karen Fowler
I have just had it plumbed in so just getting used to it
We hope you are loving your new BIBO, Betty!
We have had our Bibo several years and we love it, fresh filtered water, hot and cold. Don’t think I will ever go back to having a kettle and no longer buy bottled water so a win win for me. We use our Bibo constantly and find it makes us drink more water which is great.
So pleased to hear you no longer need to buy bottled water because of having a BIBO! Even better that you are drinking more water too!
Still waiting for it to be delivered.
Brilliant customer service. I ordered a couple of replacement CO2 cylinders for our Bibo Fizz. Though they were initially out of stock I get a email the day after order to let me know and that what the delivery date would be. Given the current situation I can understand that supply chains are difficult and being kept up-to-date all along is great service.
Thank you so much for your understanding regarding the slight delay on your delivery! :)
Excellent customers service, plumber booked on a date that suited me. The unit is very good, instant hot water, cold filtered water and a setting that allows my son to make his own hot chocolate without me worrying that he will burn himself. Highly recommend this product and a well deserved 5 stars!
So pleased to hear both your and your son are loving the BIBO! :)
Excellent service. There was a shortage of the side panels in the colour we wanted, due to Brexit related issues at the Ports, but Bibo sent our machine anyway, with temporary panels which will be collected when a courier brings our panels next month. 2 weeks in and there is still a slight plastic/machine taste to the cold water, but not now noticeable in the hot. The Bibo has completely replaced our kettle, which is now in a cupboard, apart from not being able to fill our teapot from it, so we have to use a jug.
So pleased to hear the BIBO has replaced your kettle! We can recommend teapots that fit perfectly under the BIBO! Send us an email at customers@bibowater.co.uk and we can advise further! :)
Easy to use, quick clean installation.
Thanks for the feedback, Louise!
I love my Bibo water, we both have bad backs so it helps not having to lift kettles,I only have a small kitchen but sits neatly on the side,this is the second one we have had this one is a lot quieter then my last one many years ago! I find the customer service excellent.
I also purchased the fizzy water machine it is excellent far better then the soda stream I used to have, I can highly recommend a Bibo it may seem expensive to buy the cleaning and filters but I just pay yearly and put money away for them,
So pleased to hear you are enjoying both the BIBO Classic and the BIBO Fizz!
Excellent added addition to the kitchen
Thanks so much! :)
I'm am very happy with my BiBO Classic which I've been using now for just over a week. I never knew a cup of tea could taste this good from my tap water.

Leading up to the purchase and the installation went smoothly and special thanks to Mim Bibo Water Sale Rep who answered all my question via the live web chat.
BIBO Water 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Great colour choice! It looks great in your kitchen!
Having Arthritis Bibo is a godsend, love it.
That's so great to hear!
Absolutely delighted with the Bibo Classic. Great quality and great customer service. As we live in Ireland we installed the Bibo ourselves. The machine came with everything needed to self-install, and was completed in less than 30 minutes. We had a query qbout the compatabilty of the supplied connector but customer services answered that immediately.
Unortunately the first machine we received had been damaged in transit, but Bibo had a relacement dispatched the next day, and also arranged collection of the orignal.
The machine is now installed and working perfectly - lloks great too.
So sorry to hear the BIBO was damaged in transit! Super happy we could get it all resolved for you though and you're now able to enjoy all the benefits of having a BIBO!
Bibo is a smart little machine that sits on the kitchen worktop nicely.
It’s neat and easy to use.
The only thing I found could have designed better is when Bibo is in sleeping mode and you wake it up to get a cold glass if water, Bibo starts boiling hot water too, there should be an option to select what user wants it to do.
Thanks for your feedback!
Nicely made, makes super fizzy water. Very helpful staff and customer service.
Thank you, Jessica!
I ordered my water carbonator at the end of January and was informed within 24 hours that the goods would not be dispatched because the Bibo had run out of gas cylinders. I could expect to receive the order in ‘mid February’. Payment has already been taken.
I cleaned my hot water tank, as I do on a regular basis, last night but as I installed a new filter after flushing everything through this morning the machine was showing a yellow warning saying no filter in machine. Hence I could do nothing everything stopped. Customer services were wonderful and I got a call back from a woman named April. She was absolutely wonderful .... we honestly laughed so much throughout her instructions. What she taught me to do with a tea towel. cooking tongs and a skewer was amazing. Reminded me at first of an awful experience with a pair of tongs when I was a hotelier in Blackpool .... I had to improvise !!! Problem solved and everything working wonderfully as always now. Pre her call I had just clambered to the back of a cupboard to dig out a kettle. Thank goodness I have not had to use it. Many thanks to a wonderful company
Hi,

Still enjoying the bibo but this has started leaking as need the hot water filter. This will now be the second purchased as the Allen key adapter in the last cartridge was faulty and broke on first use.

Have ordered one but being told need to wait until March despite unit leaking.
We love it. Easy to programme, Customer Service were very helpful with questions before we purchased and the machine came within 2 days. It looks good, very easy to use and fits perfectly on the worktop.
I've had my Bibo for nearly two weeks, it was installed by a BIBO technician which was quick and efficient.
It replaced my filter kettle and water filter jug, so convenient that I never have to wait for the kettle to boil which is ideal for cooking my vegetables and I don't have to constantly fill up the water jug and wait for it to chill in the fridge, instant boiling and chilled water, love it. Would recommend to anyone.
BIBO Water 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Excellent machine , very satisfied with it
BIBO Water is rated 4.64 based on 596 reviews