BIBO Water Reviews

BIBO Water 5 star review on 8th February 2022
Neil Turner
BIBO Water 3 star review on 11th December 2021
M Hoang
Very easy to use instant hot water and filtered cold water. We have had ours a few years and still love it
The product is beautiful! We were impressed by the colour and how elegant it was. Very user-friendly and easy to manipulate.
Thanks so much for your feedback!
I had a Bibo classic from 2012 when the machine was reliable and the customer service excellent. In 2020 I replaced it with a new Bibo classic which has been an entirely different experience. This machine had multiple problems mainly relating to water leaks and now the customer service by Bibo has deteriorated and is now terrible. Firstly, getting an engineer visit (paid upfront) for a repair takes a week or much more and secondly my machine ended up beyond economic repair after I followed advice given by a customer advisor whilst awaiting a repair. Bibo refused to accept responsibility for this and expected me to pay for a further repair. My patience and tolerance have now expired for this company and I am now seeking an alternative supplier with more reliable machines and better customer support/service. I have moved from being a strong advocate for this company to a position where I could not in good faith recommend their products.
Thank you for your feedback, John. I am terribly sorry you have not been happy with the service you have received from us. I can see you purchased your first BIBO in 2012 and your replacement BIBO in 2018. Our customer service team are trained to a high level on remote technical diagnosis and it is always based on the information we are provided, but as I am sure you can appreciate, the remote nature of this diagnosis means it can never be 100% guaranteed. We offer remote diagnosis to provide our out of warranty customers with many options for repair - we offer self-repair as an option for example which I can see you decided to take us up on. It is super unfortunate that during this self-repair a component broke which meant the unit needed to come back to our technical centre to ensure a successful fix!
The Bibo machine was very good for my wife who had kidney problems, it's lovely to have cold pure water and hot drinks available at a moment's notice, excellent and freindly service too 🙂👍
Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear it has been a great addition for your family. :)
Had my bibo about 10years Bought it because my husband had kidney problems He dies just over 2yrs ago It was a godsend for him And we were very happy with all jonathon was always so helpful but I must admit I'm finding the cost now a struggle
BIBO Water 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Thanks for your lovely feedback. We are always very careful to ensure that our services continue to represent great value when compared to our competitors and we have many maintenance options! :)
Bibo provides us with instant hot water and filtered cold water. This is a greta asset to a busy staffroom.
Great to hear this is a good addition to your workplace!
Carbonated water without plastic bottle waste using less processes / transportation- gotta be a good thing. Costs a shade more- but buying gas canisters is speedy and efficient. BIBO customer service is very efficient.
Great to hear you are enjoying your BIBO Fizz and have reduced your single-use plastic waste!
A great product, but at a price. The convenience is amazing, both hot drinks and cold and the taste is great. The replacement filters and bulb are expected, it's the descaling and speed of water dispensing over time that disappoint and lose some stars. We were probably an early adopter, at the point of buying we were told the product didn't need de-scaling but a year or so later they changed their mind. We've been through a new tank and a lot of very expensive de-scaler since.
perfect for sparkling water and saving planet with no single use plasic bottled
We think so too!
A very quick service from initial phone call to installation. Engineer was very professional and explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! :)
Our BIBO saves the day. Our two kitchens are busy, well who doesn't like a good cup of tea or coffee on their break? But we were getting through a number of kettles every year and the time waiting for a fresh kettle to boil was a bit tiresome. Enter BIBO, the saviour of break times, quick, efficient and always ready. No more queues and endless drinks all day every day.
Sounds like the BIBO is working perfectly for your workplace!!
Very good water machine. It worth every penny. Best purchase I ever made. I would strongly recommend.
BIBO Water 5 star review on 6th March 2022
The BIBO Classic and the Fizz look great side by side! :)
Better than a kettle does two things hot water cold water filtered . Looks great and easy to use once you read the info excellent insulation and date time of my choice. Had some small parts missing square for the filter changeovers contacted customer service very polite courteous helpful but them in the post next day delivery job done very happy . There not cheap but I think there worth it very happy
Thanks for the wonderful feedback! :)
love our Bibo and the customer service from the team is brilliant. we have ours at home and we live in a really hard water area (Sussex) and water straight out of the tap is yeeauch (to me who grew up in a very soft water area) and Bibo makes it taste better than any other water filter system we’ve used before. easy to maintain and look after and as I said, ace customer service.
Thanks so much for the feedback Felicity, we really appreciate it! :)
Excellent product we have in our office in London every body enjoy it and so easy to use , no more sound of kettle boiling. Filter and UV light easy to replace . Highly recommended all offices should have one.
We think all offices should have one too! ;)
Bibo - an excellent product in every way. Instant and filtered hot, cold or tepid water. No need to waste electric by boiling a kettle (what’s a kettle?) or heating a pan of cold water on the hob. No need to run the tap for really cold water or use ice for those hot summer day drinks. The Bibo water is super cold. The filters and UV lamp arrive in good time and are easy to change. And the coloured shell of the Bibo can easily be changed too if you fancy a different colour. The customer service team are always friendly and helpful should you need to call them. We can’t fault this company and would highly recommend this product.
Thank you so much Pol! :)
Excellent service and excellent product
My 9th year of using our BIBO in a busy B&B environment. Good clean cold or hot water on tap. Always fantastic service and advice from the company. Prompt delivery of filters and cleaning solutions.
Could not be without my Bibo, instant hot water for coffee and tea, and nice cool water on tap. Saving money by not wastefully boiling water, and cold water filtered and UV treated for a great taste compared with tap water.
Super happy with my Bibo - I’m disabled and have burned myself using kettles and other ways of heating water - the Bibo is perfect, chilled, warm (perfect for green tea) or boiling water whenever I need it. Very cheap to run and cleaning/changing filters is easy as all at counter level. Customer service really lovely and helpful too.
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 806 reviews