BIBO Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend BIBO Water
Read BIBO Water Reviews

01993 880287

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Straightforward installation, lovely chilled and filtered water. Bibo looks amazing in the kitchen too! Nice company to deal with and get the sense they’d iron out any issues quickly. 5* recommended
Excellent product and service. We have the classic on rental at home. Filtered hot and cold water on demand and the Classic looks good and is simple to use, what's not to like. The machine was installed on the agreed day and time, the Customer Service Team are exceptional. Thanks Bibo.
Love this machine though the annual subscription I think is a bit expensive. Recently bought a cleaning kit. Because the plug at the top is plastic and tight the Allen key just spins in it now - it’s meant to be two use but I won’t be able to use it again without some effort. Also it’s now starting to leak from the bottom. Haven’t yet worked out why.
An excellent machine, we have a company of around 30 people and it provides us with constant boiling and chilled water.
Easy to order, quick to install and the water tastes great.
We have only had our machine for a week but the customer service experience has been excellent. So far so good we love the machine and cant fault it. Our engineer was very friendly and really professional. I wish we had bought one of these years ago.
I have had a couple of machines now and I have nothing but great service The machines arrived quickly after ordering The staff are on the ball if anything doesn’t look quite right about an order they are quick and polite to check with you
i love my bibo blue water bar so happy that i bibo agreed to remove my virgin pure one for this its so much better that the screen is now on the front and not inside it dont take to long to boil water after sleep mode and keeps the water cold so if i ever need to refill my water bottle its ready am yet to change the filter in 6 mounts but from what ive seen it looks so much easier to remove then what the virgin filter was to remove as you just twist and remove as the virgin was pull and aways got stuck staff aways seem happy to answer questions that i have about the bibo :) i do recommend getting one of these if you looking for a water bar
April was absolutely great in sorting out my issues. She is friendly and very helpful. An asset to your company.
Whenever I have any dealings with Bibo Water, I receive excellent service and this has been the same over a number of years. Whom ever you speak to, they are friendly and knowledgeable and deal with your issue promptly. Always a pleasure to deal with Bibo Water.
Great to deal with. Pleasant & knowledgeable. Everything is on track so far.
Quite a good machine providing hot or cold water. It’s looks quite sleek too. It gives hot and cold filtered water. Isn’t that what hot and cold taps used to do? Yes but this is hotter and colder and filtered. And with a lot more buttons and no taps. Taps used to be very intuitive. On, off, hot and cold were all the parameters and so almost anyone could switch them on and off and get the temperature they sought. Not the Bibo. It has lots of buttons with obscure pictograms on them. The buttons don’t always work so it’s good to put it on drainer board and to have a cut off switch nearby. I like the Bibo but they could get rid of all the buttons and replace them with taps.
Would love to write a wonderful review but as it's not going to be fitted until the 10th December it's a bit of a problem
The system works great and the service was excelent
have had this unit for about four years, mostly very happy with it, just need to keep on top of the descaling schedule, it is difficult to keep it clean and needs constant work.However I would not like to be without it.I would take out maintenance insurance if the price was not so ridiculous.
The Bibo is better than boiling water in a kettle. It's instant hot and cold water which tastes better than the tap water. It has given us a few problems in the past but all repairs have been quick and without any cost. The instructions for cleaning the hot tank could be better. (Note 8. in the preparation) I followed the instructions and the cleaning solution frothed up and overflowed. This caused a fault. I now turn the water off at the back of the Bibo and it stops the water flowing back into the tank. I then turn the water back on after the solution has been put in. The outside of the nozzle builds up with scale and appears to be rusty. The staff at Bibo are very friendly and efficient.
I have had my Bibo for over 10 years and I would be lost without it, I just love everything about it
Do not usually respond to these requests but BIBO's Customer Service Team are exceptional in their treatment of problems put to them. Enjoy your problem when April takes such care,thought and consideration when speaking to you ! Many companies should realise the 'front of house' can make or break their business. Problem was sorted and a back-up visit by Carl, engineer, to double check was a bonus, he was equally a credit to BIBO. l
Great Service and great product
We love it, its so handy to have filtered cold water and boiling water on tap. It save us so much time.
BIBO Water is rated 4.60 based on 433 reviews