BIBO Water Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read BIBO Water Reviews

01993 880287

Tell us how BIBO Water made you happy
The machine has been excellent over the the years I have had it, a few things to note though. The cost of the replacement cartridges is high. The cost of the cleaning fluid is very high, and the robustness of the cleaning cartridge leaves one to think it was made with a limited life span as the filler "plug" could have been designed far better than it is and would therefore not broken down as certain plastics do! Could have been made of a different material and saved me £39 for basically a very small plastic plug!!!
So pleased with our BIBO WATER MACHINE it's so stylish and the features are great. WE came across from having a Virgin Water Bar where the machine was OK but slow but the worse thing was the disgraceful customer service from Virgin. To be fair to BIBO every contact I have had with BIBO has been excellent the customer service is very good and there is always someone on the Web chat or phone. Slight issue with longer than expected delivery times for the machine but they kept me updated as promised and the machine is deff worth the wait. Its fast for heating and cooling looks stylish sitting in my kitchen and the filter packs also much cheaper than Virgin. This bit of kit is a asset to our kitchen which is the heart of the home.
Bibo saves us time at break time and delivers hot and cold drinks all year round without the wait. No more kettles and less mess.
I have had a Bibo for 10 years, this is an exceptional product with knowledgable people in the organisation and a first class customer service. Highly recommended.
The machine is good but the replacement filter cartridges are very expensive
Had a virgin pure before and it doesn't compare to my new bibo machine, definitely recommend to friends
Very professional service from the installer to the customer services Absolute fantastic machine does what it says would recommend to anyone No more kettles very happy Thanks
I must say that I had some really good assistance over the last couple of days helping me to solve first of all a leak that turned out to be limescale build up and cleaning the tank. This did lead me to a further problem of creating a heating error which again April from their Customer Services team talked me through taking the sides off and resetting the machine and checking for leaks. April allowed me plenty of time, came up with a process of elimination on all faults that could have occurred and finally resetting the machine. Not content with that she double checked each procedure with me to ensure I was left with a machine up and running. Great customer service, great employee and thank you.
Boiling, hot, cool filtered water anytime. Fantastic!!!
recommended by a friend. it is much better than the Virgin Pure I had previously.... always leaking, lots of callouts :( This BIBO one is excellent so far :)
We have had our BIBO for five years or so now and love it. Instant hot water and delcious chilled all from one neat unit.
I ordered additional parts for bibo classic.
Had my bibo fitted yesterday and we love it so far.
Our family are visiting us for the summer, and our bibo broke, you cannot believe how upset everyone was lucky we were able to get the spare part in 2 days, so happiness was returned to the house 😱
Really enjoy drinking quality water especially in this hot weather!!
Ask me when its been delivered
First of all, the folks at Bibo were great. The product arrived next day delivery, a bit of a glitch with the set up as the 'menu' button refused to work properly. A quick call got an instant response, the promise of a technician call within 2-3 days. Unfortunately he turned up with the wrong part! Not his fault, as the innards of the BIBO unit had changed! An update meant an improved control unit was required. The correct replacement unit was sent to me over the weekend and the technician returned the next day to instal. All working near perfectly now. The handbook refers to a hard water test that should have accompanied the unit, but no sign of it, even after an email request. The unit means a new level of convenience - instant hot/cold water - no more noisy boiling kettles! Overall happy with the purchase!
Am very pleased with my bibo looks good and water is fresh and tasty
We have had a BIBO machine in the office for the last 5 years - it has been a real workhorse. We had to replace it, and chose the self-installation option. April in customer services was brilliant, she patiently talked me through what I needed to do , and we are now up and running! Thanks April!
Clean, stylish and great tasting water.
BIBO Water is rated 4.61 based on 404 reviews